• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Foolish woman", "Foolish woman".

Answer the question.

Is this what Jesus looked like when he walked the earth:

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
More avoidance and deflection from the foolish woman.

Scriptures tells us the truth that it was the flesh body with nail puncture scars that was resurrected, and not some non-flesh spiritual body.

popsthebuilder

Foolish woman.
The Son is not the Father.
The Father does things that are different from what the Son does. Matt 3:16-17
The Father says things that are different from what the Son says. Matt 27:46
The Father knows things that are different from what the Son knows. Matt 24:36
Surely the two where not wholly the same or utterly one until Jesus ascended to return to GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I take Paul to mean exactly what he says.

No, I have one body. It will disintegrate in the grave if the Lord tarries. That same body will be restored in the resurrection.

But that is beside the point.
The point is that you are saying that the Lord Jesus has two bodies, and.... that's a big problem.
Do we as believers comprise the body of Christ?

How many make that single unit?

popsthebuilder

Jesus said He was one WITH the Father even before He was resurrected and ascended to sit WITH the Father.
So His body didn't have to 'change' for Him to be one with the Father.
I wasn't saying it did exactly.

But the physical isn't the eternal and the begotten is not that which begat.

Why would you argue that point and similultaniously argue that they are different.

They are the same One Spirit.

Jesus pleasing the Spirit made Him even more one with that Spirit, but he was not the literal utter fullness of GOD until accenting. You know well that He did not know what all the FATHER knew.

Right Divider

Body part
I wasn't saying it did exactly.

But the physical isn't the eternal and the begotten is not that which begat.

Why would you argue that point and similultaniously argue that they are different.

They are the same One Spirit.

Jesus pleasing the Spirit made Him even more one with that Spirit, but he was not the literal utter fullness of GOD until accenting. You know well that He did not know what all the FATHER knew.
The Bible says otherwise.

Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

popsthebuilder

The Bible says otherwise.

Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
I know, but there is a consensus as to what that means that doesn't agree with other scripture so I believe it is generally misunderstood.

If all the fullness of GOD was within the man Jesus prior to resurrection then He would have known the hour of the end, and He wouldn't have ever pleased His FATHER because He would have been the FATHER. Also wouldn't have asked
if
the cup could be taken from Him
if
it was the will of the FATHER.

popsthebuilder

Quit with the FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

Indeed, The WORD ... being GOD.... became flesh.
It's called a question; and can be readily deduced from interpreting the scripture about the fullness of the godhead as you just did; that is that Jesus was the literal utter eternal fullness of GOD ALMIGHTY as He walked the earth prior to resurrection.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Read what you just said right there.

You said the Spirit of God can refer to the Father, and to the Son!

That is what I say, but the trinitarians go against me for that and say the Son is NOT the Spirit, and they say the Father is not the Spirit.
No, I said that it could refer to either the Holy Spirit (as a Person of the trinity), or it could refer to the entire trinity (ie, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, as one).

I didn't say that it referred to the Father or the Son. I said that it could refer to the (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), aka God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's called a question; and can be readily deduced from interpreting the scripture about the fullness of the godhead as you just did; that is that Jesus was the literal utter eternal fullness of GOD ALMIGHTY as He walked the earth prior to resurrection.

The Son is God.
The Father is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
BUT
The Son is not the Father.
The Father is not the Son.
The Son is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Son.
The Father is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Father.
YET
The three Persons are one God.

You keep assuming (like GT) that when we say "God" we always mean "the Father." And that's not true.

When we say "God," we mean God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all three Persons as one Being.
BUT
When we say "the Son," we mean the Son, who is God.
When we say "the Father," we mean the Father, who is God.
When we say "the Holy Spirit," we mean the Holy Spirit, who is God..

Right Divider

Body part
I know, but there is a consensus as to what that means that doesn't agree with other scripture so I believe it is generally misunderstood.

If all the fullness of GOD was within the man Jesus prior to resurrection then He would have known the hour of the end, and He wouldn't have ever pleased His FATHER because He would have been the FATHER. Also wouldn't have asked
if
the cup could be taken from Him
if
it was the will of the FATHER.
Have you ever heard of a GENERALIZATION?

I do NOT believe that the LORD Jesus Christ was including Himself in the "no man knows". It was a GENERALIZATION.

Right Divider

Body part
If the WORD was God, and He was (John 1:1)
and if the WORD was made flesh and He was (John 1:14)
Then He did NOT cease to be God at any time.