The Son is not the Father.
The Father is not the Son.
The Son is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Son.
The Father is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Father.
YET
The three Persons are one God.

You keep assuming (like GT) that when we say "God" we always mean "the Father." And that's not true.

When we say "God," we mean God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all three Persons as one Being.
BUT
When we say "the Son," we mean the Son, who is God.
When we say "the Father," we mean the Father, who is God.
When we say "the Holy Spirit," we mean the Holy Spirit, who is God..
I admit you caught my attention.

Please provide scriptural support for your words that are quoted below.

"The Father is not the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is not the Father."

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You say that a lot. Tell me, do you have that comprehension problem thing going on, you know, the one you are always accusing me of having? I understand what he said, it really wasn't complicated.

Nah. It's the writing comprehension thingy going on from popsthebuilder side.
Many a times he is not concise in what he is trying to write.
I have also spoken to him about that.

lifeisgood

I obey everything that Jesus says for us to do. You should try it.

So, you're saying that you have not obeyed Luke 9:23-24 yet even though that is what Jesus said and you say you, gt, vociferously say you, gt, OBEY ALL Jesus said EXACTLY. Got it.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

How in the wide, wide world do you come to that from the scripture that I posted?

That scripture says that the LORD Jesus Christ had a glory WITH His Father before creation.

Irrelevant to the scripture that I posted which says that the LORD Jesus Christ had a glory WITH His Father before creation.

:idunno: Something similar to keypurr's:

- God made a photo copy of Himself (express image).

- The "Christ" (that photo copy) took over the body of Jesus (he never says where the spirit that was originally in Jesus was sent).

- That the LORD Jesus Christ was "just a man" before the "Christ spirit" took him over.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

The Son is God.
The Father is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
BUT
The Son is not the Father.
The Father is not the Son.
The Son is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Son.
The Father is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Father.
YET
The three Persons are one God.

You keep assuming (like GT) that when we say "God" we always mean "the Father." And that's not true.

When we say "God," we mean God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all three Persons as one Being.
BUT
When we say "the Son," we mean the Son, who is God.
When we say "the Father," we mean the Father, who is God.
When we say "the Holy Spirit," we mean the Holy Spirit, who is God..
I'm quite aware that the trinity doctrine claims all three are co-eternal. Which is not scriptural.

Calling GOD the FATHER a person is not scriptural.

Saying that the Holy Spirit is GOD yet not the spirit of GOD is not scriptural.

Saying that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are God yet separate from GOD can be understood as both the Spirit and the Son coming from GOD, but I don't think that is what you are trying to say.

Do you think that the Holy Spirit is a separate spirit from GOD almighty?

Do you believe the Holy Spirit emanates from GOD, yet is not the Spirit of GOD?

popsthebuilder

If the WORD was God, and He was (John 1:1)
and if the WORD was made flesh and He was (John 1:14)
Then He did NOT cease to be God at any time.
I didn't say He wasn't God in Spirit as GOD did surely fill Him with the Holy Spirit. But if He was the literal fullness of GOD then why did He have to grow in spirit? Why did he pray to GOD and ask GOD things if He was indeed the literal utter fullness of GOD almighty as He walked the earth?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm quite aware that the trinity doctrine claims all three are co-eternal. Which is not scriptural.

Calling GOD the FATHER a person is not scriptural.

Saying that the Holy Spirit is GOD yet not the spirit of GOD is not scriptural.

Saying that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are God yet separate from GOD can be understood as both the Spirit and the Son coming from GOD, but I don't think that is what you are trying to say.

Do you think that the Holy Spirit is a separate spirit from GOD almighty?

Do you believe the Holy Spirit emanates from GOD, yet is not the Spirit of GOD?

If the the Son is coequal, which He is then by definition He is coeternal having all the attributes of God the Father. If man is made in the image of God, does it not make sense that He would have the form of a Person. Also in Exodus does not God show Moses the back side of His body (Exodus 33:18-23).

glorydaz

You sound like the sore loser and one in denial.

AMR is is the copy/paste professor. He is also king of the links. Times of refreshing and great healing could come to him, but he would rather keep the teachings of all the teachers that ticked his ear, and proudly show off his titles.

Clearly, you're the sore loser. He knows what you don't. He knows what most of us here know, but you don't. Therefore, you'd do well to save your little bouts of outrage for someone who thinks you know what you're talking about. There are one or two of those hanging around. Preach your nonsense to your own itsy bitsy off key choir. :sigh: