The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What scripture would you like to talk about? I do not avoid any of them.
Stop with your fake innocent act.
It's pathetic.
And you lying about you not avoiding scriptures that are presented to you is even more pathetic.
Your little martyrdom act doesn't work on me.
I've watched how you operate for years.
Your M.O. is the same in every thread.
You will produce 50 posts a day in one thread because you cannot stay on point and go off in all different directions of rabbit holes,

Too many folks here give in to your rabbit holes instead of keeping you on point, because they have grown so tired of you avoiding the point.
They shouldn't, but they do.
They need to hold you on point and not give in to your rabbit holes.

God's Truth

It's pathetic.
And you lying about you not avoiding scriptures that are presented to you is even more pathetic.
You will produce 50 posts a day in one thread because you cannot stay on point and go off in all different directions of rabbit holes,

Too many folks here give in to your rabbit holes instead of keeping you on point, because they have grown so tired of you avoiding the point.

Give a scripture and let's see if you are telling the truth.

popsthebuilder

The "dove" (better put quotations around that) never entered Jesus, and the greek wording simply doesn't imply such. It implies landing ON.

And you keep assuming (even if unintentionally) that "person" means "human being". Please stop.
Person means person which means; by definition; a human being

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's here purely for our amusement, Tam. Beats TV.

We can practice on her like we'd practice swatting flies. Just to quicken our draw.
She so used to avoiding, distracting, and complaining, that it's all on auto-pilot now.
She won't agree with all of scripture because it does not all fit with her foolish woman made theories.

glorydaz

God's Word does not say the Holy Spirit turned into a bird.

Yeah, God's word would never say the Holy Spirit came as a mighty rushing wind either. Nor that He would come as cloven tongues like of fire to sit upon the apostles.

Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.​

Silly me that I should even consider such a thing was possible with God. :doh:

popsthebuilder

The "dove" (better put quotations around that) never entered Jesus, and the greek wording simply doesn't imply such. It implies landing ON.

And you keep assuming (even if unintentionally) that "person" means "human being". Please stop.
So the Holy Spirit isn't what Jesus was anointed with making Him Christ?

So how many non human persons do you know personally? And by personally I mean as two people would know one another.

God's Truth

Yeah, God's word would never say the Holy Spirit came as a mighty rushing wind either. Nor that He would come as cloven tongues like of fire to sit upon the apostles.

Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.​

Silly me that I should even consider such a thing was possible with God. :doh:

So are you admitting you thought the Holy Spirit came as a bird?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Pretty sure that's NOT what I said, and it's definitely not something I was implying.

So how many non human persons do you know personally? And by personally I mean as two people would know one another.

I know exactly three.

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Because I have a relationship with the one God who is three Persons.

popsthebuilder

Nope, in the scriptural context 'one' means 'unity'.
It can mean a unit comprised of varied parts, or One as in singular.

Have you noticed how some go out of their way it seems, to show that plural descriptors are used for GOD within the ot, but they seem to disregard the vast majority of scripture that proclaims that GOD is One?

I wonder how many times in scripture that GOD speaks of GOD as a plural as opposed to a singular.

I'm pretty sure "I" or the equivalent there of is used much more that "us" or the equivalent there of.

What do you think?

popsthebuilder

It's pathetic.

So are you going to produce the scripture you claim she ignores or neglects?

Keep her on point then!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Whether or not you have a personal relationship with anyone does not mean that they are not persons.
Y'all need to get rid of those bizarre theories you have and start believing scripture when it clearly tells us of three distinct actions happening by three distinct persons.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So are you going to produce the scripture you claim she ignores or neglects?

Keep her on point then!

You have got to be kidding me.
Obviously you have not payed attention to all the threads GT has been in and filerbustered them all!
You really ought to keep your trap shut when you don't have a clue what has been going with GT for years, cause you are just looking foolish now.

popsthebuilder

No one has even suggested the Holy Spirit turned into a bird, moron!
The only ones that have imagined that in their feeble little pea brains is you and pops.
haha!
Morons!
You actually said that three separate persons did three separate things and when expounding on that you said the Holy Spirit took the form of a dove. Now; we all know what you meant, but the fact remains that people nor persons take the form of doves.

You are avoiding me while accusing me.

That is very close to what it is you are actively accusing her of.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It can mean a unit comprised of varied parts, or One as in singular.

So a crowd of people is made of different parts of one person?

Have you noticed how some go out of their way it seems, to show that plural descriptors are used for GOD within the ot, but they seem to disregard the vast majority of scripture that proclaims that GOD is One?

Did you ever notice that whenever the Bible says God is ONE that it uses a word that indicates a plurality?

I wonder how many times in scripture that GOD speaks of GOD as a plural as opposed to a singular.

Every single time the plural noun "Elohim" is used in reference to YHWH it's always with a singular verb.

I'm pretty sure "I" or the equivalent there of is used much more that "us" or the equivalent there of.

What do you think?