The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

The Father sent the Holy Spirit to dwell within the Holy Temple ( Jesus)

What a load of garbage you preach.
Nothing but garbage. Our Lord is not a parintheses in your tale of deceit.
I can't even stand to quote your garbage, but I'll let this one piece of nonsense tell the whole story.

The HOLY ONE is not a Holy Temple. He is a person...God in our midst.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Pops continues to deny the Holy ONE and the Just. Horrible. :down:

Acts 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;​

popsthebuilder

Get real and believe scripture.
Scripture plainly says that the Holy Spirit descended upon the Son as a dove, while the Son was being baptized, and the Father was speaking from heaven.
Three different actions by three distinct persons going on at the same moment.
Wow....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Get real and believe scripture.
Scripture plainly says that the Holy Spirit descended upon the Son as a dove, while the Son was being baptized, and the Father was speaking from heaven.
Three different actions by three distinct persons going on at the same moment.

The Holy Spirit wasn't a dove.
That is just some more of your nonsense teachings.

popsthebuilder

I can't even stand to quote your garbage, but I'll let this one piece of nonsense tell the whole story.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Acts 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;​
How do I deny Christ by saying the Temple of GOD was filled with the Spirit of GOD?

false accusations much?

God's Truth

Once again, you do not have to guess at what GOD might and might not do.
Scripture clearly and plainly, with ambiguity, tells us what was done and by whom.

Three different actions by 3 distinct persons going on at the same time.
The Son being baptized on earth.
The Spirit descending.
The Father speaking from heaven.

It was not the Father descending, nor the Son.
It was not the Son speaking from heaven, nor the Holy Spirit.
It was not the Holy Spirit being baptized, nor the Father.

All humans have a spirit, and Jesus' spirit was the Spirit of God come as a man's.

Jesus was also baptized with the Spirit of God with power.

That does not negate the fact that Jesus' spirit inside him was God as a man.

God's Truth

Not to mention a dove isn't a person either....shhhh; don't tell her though, the dove was one of three separate people that make up her idol.

HAAAAA! I love it. That is right. Tambora's third Person changed into a bird, and according to her logic, the Bird Person stayed with Jesus. This could get funnier but I will stop.

popsthebuilder

Too general.

The plain words of scripture tells us there is more than one gospel.

If we were judged by our works, we would all be found guilty.
Only a sinless one could pay the price.
It was the obedience and righteousness of Christ only that saves.
Romans 5:18-19
The obedience and righteousness of ONE, not two (yours and Christ).

What is "it" that goes both ways???
So being made righteous is actually staying in willfil ignorance and knowing sin to you then?

3c8fe4495b794e2f762433005448b093.jpg
010eb79aaa0d4643b90b6ff6532d567f.jpg
79272ea4c7a2db8fcaf2ea6bd4b21701.jpg
c7ac857073c05e2b06863262029bd245.jpg
a31c8bcbae78688cef814799d3333189.jpg
36e2b5977c2a1a2b8deac89416a799c6.jpg
44954314c792b43e0bd794890ab35bc4.jpg
ee9c4b51255125eb6f43bea32243a799.jpg
aa309ac2ffe6ce2b96d850131ba3b199.jpg

popsthebuilder

Once again, you do not have to guess at what GOD might and might not do.
Scripture clearly and plainly, with ambiguity, tells us what was done and by whom.

Three different actions by 3 distinct persons going on at the same time.
The Son being baptized on earth.
The Spirit descending.
The Father speaking from heaven.

It was not the Father descending, nor the Son.
It was not the Son speaking from heaven, nor the Holy Spirit.
It was not the Holy Spirit being baptized, nor the Father.
Who is guessing about what GOD can do but you?

You limit GOD to creation and then on top of that you insist that a bird is a person, and then that GOD cannot possible do more than one thing at a time.

You really need to step back and consider your words more carefully.

God's Truth

Wow, do you think anyone with sense will think that temper tantrum is convincing and that pops did something wrong?

God's Truth

Scripture does not say that the Holy Spirit was a dove and neither do I, moron.

The Holy Spirit did the descending AS a dove, like a dove.

Geeze, GT, you are TERRIBLE at reading!

I know what you said and I know what you are changing it to.

Glorydaz made the same mistake.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
PS...I won't hold your youth and inexperience against you. I'm 68 years old, and I've been digesting the "meat" of the word for over forty years. Take off your bib and your knickers, put on your big girl pants, and skip off to school. You aren't ready to graduate yet.

You're 20 years older than double my age.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep. It's amazing what you can find in scripture when you actually believe what scripture says.

Luke 3:21-22
(21) Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
(22) And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Mark tells us the same.

Mark 1:9-11
(9) And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
(10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
(11) And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew tells us the same.

Matthew 3:16-17
(16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
(17) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

popsthebuilder

Yep. It's amazing what you can find in scripture when you actually believe what scripture says.

Luke 3:21-22
(21) Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
(22) And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Mark tells us the same.

Mark 1:9-11
(9) And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
(10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
(11) And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew tells us the same.

Matthew 3:16-17
(16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
(17) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
I'm aware.

That doesn't make the Spirit a man or woman, nor does a voice from heaven make GOD a person.

popsthebuilder

Morons.
Complete and utter morons.
Lol

But none need reminding that we are to communicate peacably.....

Lame excuse for correct, right or good in any form.

You're good for a laugh, but should let scripture speak for itself without limiting GOD to creation.