The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Made up.

So God somehow becomes less when He manifests Himself in a form which man can see? That isn't even possible. Rather than God becoming less, he adds the temporal so He can be seen. Like the burning bush or the pillar of cloud, for instance.

Exodus 3:1-6
1Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. 2 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. 6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
so you are saying that the temporal is added and not co-eternal.....good for you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No....we've established that Adam WAS a person, with a spirit.

Is, was, potato, potato, tomato, tomato.

Surely in the likeness to some extent as scripture plainly states.

You need to clarify what all you think that entails before we move forward and too understand and admit that Adam was a person and had a spirit while a person.

I just said we've established Adam as a person.

Moving on, now answer my third question:

Was Adam made in "the image and likeness of God" (including all which that entails)?

popsthebuilder

Is, was, potato, potato, tomato, tomato.

I just said we've established Adam as a person.

Moving on, now answer my third question:

Was Adam made in "the image and likeness of God" (including all which that entails)?
Already answered.

What all does that entail to you?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Already answered.

What all does that entail to you?

So if Adam was made in the image and likeness of God, and Adam is a Person, and all things come from God, then where did Adam's Personhood originate?

Right Divider

Body part
There is absolutely no contradiction in the fact that the physical manifestation of GOD is not corternal with GOD, as it has a start and a begining and is not the Spirit of GOD but has the Spirit of GOD within that physical vessel or Holy Temple.
The SPIRIT OF GOD manifest in the flesh is NO LESS GOD.

The Spirit within the Holy Temple is co-eternal with the Spirit of GOD, but really that isn't wholly right because it is one and the same Spirit; eternal, no co about it.
One God, One Spirit, Three Persons.

I will break it down as much as I need to. It really is quite simple and scriptural. I'll be just as patient as you will...
The Bible describes God as three in one. That you have personal issues with this being called three persons, is your own personal problem.

The physical, temporal part is what makes that particular part or embodiment not eternal which is quite obvious, right?
Once again this is a STRAW-MAN as that is NOT what the doctrine of the trinity claims.

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT claims that the human body in which God was manifest is eternal. If you want to argue against the doctrine of the trinity, quit arguing against your own imagination.

You are either confused or dishonest.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

So if Adam was made in the image and likeness of God, and Adam is a Person, and all things come from God, then where did Adam's Personhood originate?
What sort of question is that?

Everyone should believe that Adam was created by and from GOD.

Still has little to do with limiting Creator to aspects known through the created.

We are temporal, vain, deceitful, greedy, wretched beings at times, but made in the image and likeness of GOD.....fill in the blanks if you dare;

Such is the result of your carnal reasoning.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What sort of question is that?

Everyone should believe that Adam was created by and from GOD.

Still has little to do with limiting Creator to aspects known through the created.

We are temporal, vain, deceitful, greedy, wretched beings at times, but made in the image and likeness of GOD.....fill in the blanks if you dare;

Such is the result of your carnal reasoning.

Sounds like you're afraid to answer.

Pops, where did Adam's "personhood" originate?

popsthebuilder

The SPIRIT OF GOD manifest in the flesh is NO LESS GOD.

The Bible describes God as three in one. That you have personal issues with this being called three persons, is your own personal problem.

Once again this is a STRAW-MAN as that is NOT what the doctrine of the trinity claims.

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT claims that the human body in which God was manifest is eternal. If you want to argue against the doctrine of the trinity, quit arguing against your own imagination.

You are either confused or dishonest.

"The SPIRIT OF GOD manifest in the flesh is NO LESS GOD."

You limit the Spirit to three separate persons yet can't see how that is conflating the eternal Spirit with physical creation.

Please do show where the Bible describes GOD as three in one.

God's Truth

That is not what GT is talking about.

You mean the Law of Moses?

Deut 6:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

Of course I am talking about what he said.

You call it the law of Moses, but Paul preaches it too. Looks like you have a major misunderstanding.

Right Divider

Body part

"The SPIRIT OF GOD manifest in the flesh is NO LESS GOD."

You limit the Spirit to three separate persons yet can't see how that is conflating the eternal Spirit with physical creation.
The doctrine of the trinity does NOT "limit" God in any way.

Please do show where the Bible describes GOD as three in one.
It's all though the Bible. Don't you have a Bible?

Here is just one example of many:

Matt 28:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The SINGLE name (the word 'name' here represents authority) and THREE persons.

God's Truth

May I say this as politely as I can? You're nuts.

You contradict yourself. In one sentence the SPIRIT OF GOD is manifest in human form and then in another sentence that SAME SPIRIT OF GOD "will never be wholly equal to the Creator".

Is the SPIRIT OF GOD somehow less "Creator" when He humbles Himself and manifests His SPIRIT OF GOD in a human body?

That is just plain heresy pops.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

YOUR trinity doctrine says that the Father is greater and Jesus is the lesser!!! But you can't understand what Pops is saying? You can't understand that coming as a man is to humble and lower yourself?