The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

The Bible depicts each as an individual Personage, you fool, referred to by and interacting with the Others. That's three Persons, all separately referred to as God, of Whom there is but One.

If that was your best shot, you lose. It stands unrefuted.
So adding the word persons to scripture and in doing so limiting the capacity of GOD to those of creation is okay in your book? Obviously isn't the Bible.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

The Bible depicts each as an individual Personage, you fool, referred to by and interacting with the Others. That's three Persons, all separately referred to as God, of Whom there is but One.

If that was your best shot, you lose. It stands unrefuted.

Ugly rough talking women don't mean they have the truth; it means they don't.

popsthebuilder

Yes it does prove the Trinity is true.

Problem here is, you don't even understand what the challenge says. It's really simply written but you're not intelligent enough to get it.
Those who know the truth don't go around calling others stupid because they can't explain it. You can't explain it because you don't know it, and your whole defence is calling others stupid.

Very Christian

You obviously have the Truth within you....

Right Divider

Body part
The two commands of the Christ.....really one.....
That is not what GT is talking about.

You mean the Law of Moses?

Deut 6:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

No. you are being evasive. The question is simple. Do you believe that Jesus is the father, yes or no.
The physical manifestation of the Spirit of GOD was Jesus. That physical manifestation of the Spirit of GOD is still through the body of Christ, and the body is still the same in nature to that pure holy body that was Jesus.

I'm not being evasive.

You ask if Jesus IS the FATHER.

the answer is no. The physical temporal manifestation will never be wholly equal to the Creator.

But that isn't what she is so insistent upon. She insists that the Spirit of the Father/ the Spirit of GOD/ the Holy Ghost/ Spirit was and is the Spirit of Christ. And the answer to that is a resounding yes.

Jesus was the physical manifestation of GOD per scripture. Which is to say that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within the body of the Christ (the anointed of GOD) JESUS.

Right Divider

Body part
The physical manifestation of the Spirit of GOD was Jesus. That physical manifestation of the Spirit of GOD is still through the body of Christ, and the body is still the same in nature to that pure holy body that was Jesus.

I'm not being evasive.

You ask if Jesus IS the FATHER.

the answer is no. The physical temporal manifestation will never be wholly equal to the Creator.

But that isn't what she is so insistent upon. She insists that the Spirit of the Father/ the Spirit of GOD/ the Holy Ghost/ Spirit was and is the Spirit of Christ. And the answer to that is a resounding yes.

Jesus was the physical manifestation of GOD per scripture. Which is to say that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within the body of the Christ (the anointed of GOD) JESUS.
May I say this as politely as I can? You're nuts.

You contradict yourself. In one sentence the SPIRIT OF GOD is manifest in human form and then in another sentence that SAME SPIRIT OF GOD "will never be wholly equal to the Creator".

Is the SPIRIT OF GOD somehow less "Creator" when He humbles Himself and manifests His SPIRIT OF GOD in a human body?

That is just plain heresy pops.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Was Adam a person?

"Trinitarians define those Three as Persons."

And defining GOD as a person or three separate persons limits the infinite GOD which is Spirit, to the capacities of a, or three separate, persons.

popsthebuilder

You contradict yourself. In one sentence the SPIRIT OF GOD is manifest in human form and then in another sentence that SAME SPIRIT OF GOD "will never be wholly equal to the Creator".

Is the SPIRIT OF GOD somehow less "Creator" when He humbles Himself and manifests His SPIRIT OF GOD in a human body?

There is absolutely no contradiction in the fact that the physical manifestation of GOD is not corternal with GOD, as it has a start and a begining and is not the Spirit of GOD but has the Spirit of GOD within that physical vessel or Holy Temple.

The Spirit within the Holy Temple is co-eternal with the Spirit of GOD, but really that isn't wholly right because it is one and the same Spirit; eternal, no co about it.

I will break it down as much as I need to. It really is quite simple and scriptural. I'll be just as patient as you will...

The physical, temporal part is what makes that particular part or embodiment not eternal which is quite obvious, right?

popsthebuilder

I'm sorry; could you actually state what you claim is heretical about the physical not being eternal please? Or anything else you must take great issue with?

Thanks

musterion

Those who know the truth don't go around calling others stupid because they can't explain it. You can't explain it because you don't know it, and your whole defence is calling others stupid.

Very Christian

You obviously have the Truth within you....

Okay, so refute the little graphic I posted a few pages back. Show where it misrepresents what the Bible says.

I'll wait.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Ok, so we've established that Adam is a person.

Was Adam made "in the image and likeness of God" (with all that that entails)?

Would you be so kind as to answer along with me?

Did Adam have a spirit?

I'll get to this with my line of thought.