The Terrible God of Calvinism

Nanja

You and B57 are not even Christians. You may fool some but you cannot fool me.

I have tried your Spirits and they are not of God, 1 John 4:1.

Unless one is Born of the Spirit of God, he has no ability to discern the spirits.

The fact that you are in unbelief, and in opposition to the Gospel of God's Grace,
bears evidence that you are not of God.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words:
ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Belief of the Truth is the evidence that one has been Chosen to Salvation.

2 Thes. 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because
God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Unless one is Born of the Spirit of God, he has no ability to discern the spirits.

The fact that you are in unbelief, and in opposition to the Gospel of God's Grace,
bears evidence that you are not of God.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words:
ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Belief of the Truth is the evidence that one has been Chosen to Salvation.

2 Thes. 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because
God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

~~~~~

You and B57 have this warped, perverted view of the nature and character of God.

To believe that God predestinates people to hell is to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant.

You cannot have saving faith in this kind of a God.

Nanja

You and B57 have this warped, perverted view of the nature and character of God.

To believe that God predestinates people to hell is to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant.

You cannot have saving faith in this kind of a God.

The Truth is frustrating for you because your understanding is darkened by the blindness of your heart /mind Eph. 4:18.

God alone is the Giver of a New Heart and a New Spirit to His People Ezek. 36:26-27!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
The Truth is frustrating for you because your understanding is darkened by the blindness of your heart /mind Eph. 4:18.

God alone is the Giver of a New Heart and a New Spirit to His People Ezek. 36:26-27!

~~~~~

You and B57 are JW's and you are to ashamed to admit it.

This is why you have "OTHER" on your mast head.

You should just say "Another" JW.

moparguy

You, like most religious people, you have a wrong view of God.

You see him as a mean, cruel, unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

Amazing.

You know how I perceive things?

YOU searched my heart? :think:

The God of the Bible so loves us and the world, that he sends his only begotten Son into the world, to atone for the sins of the world, so that you can have eternal life by doing nothing more than believing in his Son Jesus Christ, John 3:16.

How, pate, do you know what "world" here means?

Does the thought of allowing God to define what he means by his words even occur to you? Or are you too hung up on trying to get where you want to go to bother with God?

Robert Pate

Banned
Amazing.

You know how I perceive things?

YOU searched my heart? :think:

How, pate, do you know what "world" here means?

Does the thought of allowing God to define what he means by his words even occur to you? Or are you too hung up on trying to get where you want to go to bother with God?

I have one of those books called a dictionary.

If you look up the word "WORLD" it will say the whole earth and all of humanity.

You apparently have one of those Calvinist dictionaries. Throw it in the trash.

moparguy

I have one of those books called a dictionary.

If you look up the word "WORLD" it will say the whole earth and all of humanity.

Golly, I thought the OED and websters were pretty good. Shame on me!

"Definition of world in English:
noun
1 (usually the world) The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features: he was doing his bit to save the world
More example sentences Synonyms
1.1 (the world) All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth: [as modifier]: world affairs
1.2 [as modifier] Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class: they had been brought up to regard France as a world power
More example sentences
1.3Another planet like the earth: the possibility of life on other worlds
1.4The material universe or all that exists; everything.
Example sentences
2A part or aspect of human life or of the natural features of the earth, in particular.
Example sentences
2.1A region or group of countries: the English-speaking world
More example sentences
2.2A period of history: the ancient world
More example sentences
2.3A group of living things: the animal world
More example sentences
2.4The people, places, and activities to do with a particular thing: they were a legend in the world of British theater
2.5Human and social interaction: he has almost completely withdrawn from the world how inexperienced she is in the ways of the world
2.6Average, respectable, or fashionable people or their customs or opinions.
2.7 (one's world) A person’s life and activities: he felt his whole world had collapsed
More example sentences
2.8Everything that exists outside oneself.
Example sentences
2.9 [in singular] A stage of human life, either mortal or after death: in this world and the next
More example sentences
2.10Secular interests and affairs: parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church"

https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/world

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/world

So, pate, which of these definitions should we use?

WHY use any given one of these definitions?

Maybe let God pick the one he wants?

Nanja

You and B57 are JW's and you are to ashamed to admit it.

If you knew anything about JW's you would know that they don't believe that Jesus Christ is God.
And as long as we both have been posting on this forum, if you were paying attention, you would
positively know that we both believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is God.

This is why you have "OTHER" on your mast head.
You should just say "Another" JW.

False!

I use the category, "other" to distinguish myself from false religious institutions and churches that call themselves "christian".

All of today's Churches compromise the Truth, no exceptions. That's why God calls His Elect People to come out of them:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Cor. 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

beloved 57
Amen, that part of the Church age is over with, it is in apostasy ! Just like in Christ day, the religious leaders that had custody of the word of God apostacized in His day, so it is today ! Woe to them involved in organized religion when Christ returns !

And the Church said Amen Eph. 5:25-27!

~~~~~

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Golly, I thought the OED and websters were pretty good. Shame on me!

"Definition of world in English:
noun
1 (usually the world) The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features: he was doing his bit to save the world
1.1 (the world) All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth: [as modifier]: world affairs
1.2 [as modifier] Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class: they had been brought up to regard France as a world power
More example sentences
1.3Another planet like the earth: the possibility of life on other worlds
1.4The material universe or all that exists; everything.
Example sentences
2A part or aspect of human life or of the natural features of the earth, in particular.
Example sentences
2.1A region or group of countries: the English-speaking world
More example sentences
2.2A period of history: the ancient world
More example sentences
2.3A group of living things: the animal world
More example sentences
2.4The people, places, and activities to do with a particular thing: they were a legend in the world of British theater
2.5Human and social interaction: he has almost completely withdrawn from the world how inexperienced she is in the ways of the world
2.6Average, respectable, or fashionable people or their customs or opinions.
2.7 (one's world) A person’s life and activities: he felt his whole world had collapsed
More example sentences
2.8Everything that exists outside oneself.
Example sentences
2.9 [in singular] A stage of human life, either mortal or after death: in this world and the next
More example sentences
2.10Secular interests and affairs: parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church"

https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/world

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/world

So, pate, which of these definitions should we use?

WHY use any given one of these definitions?

Maybe let God pick the one he wants?

He already has.

"God so loves the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you knew anything about JW's you would know that they don't believe that Jesus Christ is God.
And as long as we both have been posting on this forum, if you were paying attention, you would
positively know that we both believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is God.

False!

I use the category, "other" to distinguish myself from false religious institutions and churches that call themselves "christian".

All of today's Churches compromise the Truth, no exceptions. That's why God calls His Elect People to come out of them:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Cor. 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

beloved 57

And the Church said Amen Eph. 5:25-27!

~~~~~

You believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant.

This belief will be your ticket to hell.