The Terrible God of Calvinism

Robert Pate

Banned
The bible:

"Romans 9:14-15 - What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

And he has apparently had compassion on the whole world, John 3:16.

beloved57

:yawn: 2 Pe 2:1

God's mercy is everlasting for all who love him (Is. 54:7).

As a reminder Beloved57 is number 19 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

See:

Jehovah's Witnesses

What salvation?

He has never come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by Christ.

He believes that he is saved because God chose him to be saved while he is still an enemy of God.
Not your jesus, who failed to seek and save them that were lost!

Robert Pate

Banned
Hope so (Jud 1:24). :cloud9: Grateful for his longsuffering, as well (2 Pe 3:9).

I loved Vernon McGee.

I listened to him everyday as I drove home from work.

When he came to something serious he would say... "This is where the rubber meets the road".

One of the best Bible teachers of our time.

beloved57

I loved Vernon McGee.

I listened to him everyday as I drove home from work.

When he came to something serious he would say... "This is where the rubber meets the road".

One of the best Bible teachers of our time.

I use to listen to J Vernon McGhee back in the 70s, ,I thought he was a good bible teacher because he went through each book of the bible, however when God converted me to the Gospel, I found out that he was a false teacher!

Robert Pate

Banned
I use to listen to J Vernon McGhee back in the 70s, ,I thought he was a good bible teacher because he went through each book of the bible, however when God converted me to the Gospel, I found out that he was a false teacher!

Don't you mean that when you rejected the truth and became a JW?

Nanja

Let's be honest, you are a JW and you are to ashamed to admit it.

Your wicked attempt at false judgment against an Elect Servant of God
will only serve to bring judgment against you.

These are God's Words to His Righteous Saints, His Church:

Is. 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment
thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Your wicked attempt at false judgment against an Elect Servant of God
will only serve to bring judgment against you.

These are God's Words to His Righteous Saints, His Church:

Is. 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment
thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

~~~~~

You and B57 are not even Christians. You may fool some but you cannot fool me.

I have tried your Spirits and they are not of God, 1 John 4:1.