The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

To be blunt ...
I'll agree to disagree.
I think they both would be very beneficial to a debate on our triune GOD.
And I don't think "being fat with pride" prevents one from being able to tell truth about a particular subject.

But hey, that's just me.

Watch out EvilEye, you are walking dangerously saying 'fat'.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Did you hear that Calvinists?

Now when Tambora needs you to explain the trinity doctrine, come and help out; but, if you teach obey Jesus to get saved, you are an enemy forever no matter what.

@Rambora ... Lol... [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is cool. (I left my typo to give you a laugh, Tambora)

There's no need to do that. She is up front and I am certain she counts Calvinists her Siblings in Christ as I do. They know she disagrees. Big time. But she maintains peace with them.

This is scriptural.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
To be blunt ...
I'll agree to disagree.
I think they both would be very beneficial to a debate on our triune GOD.
And I don't think "being fat with pride" prevents one from being able to tell truth about a particular subject.

But hey, that's just me.

I see your point. Well received.

God's Truth

@Rambora ... Lol... [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is cool. (I left my typo to give you a laugh, Tambora)

There's no need to do that. She is up front and I am certain she counts Calvinists her Siblings in Christ as I do. They know she disagrees. Big time. But she maintains peace with them.

This is scriptural.

Wow. Are you okay? She doesn't like me because I am strong against Madists' beliefs because I preach faith and obedience to Jesus.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
ATTACKED!!!

ROFL!
GT thinks when she insults it's not an attack, but if another does it it is.

She has that same victim mentality that Meshak carries around like it's some sort of badge of honor.

I am on the real now. She is very passionate and when sharing scripture from her heart, I believe that harshness isn't as quickly discounted by her as it is by us.

At least she brings out the scripture.

The other party is afraid of it.

Oh... bump it... I'll say it. @Mashek doesn't contribute at all, while God's Truth uses scripture.

God's Truth

"Rambora"

hehe! That might catch on.

Sometimes.

Sometimes.

Sometimes.

Hey Tambora, you agree with me against Calvinists?

You know, agree with those who are against certain false doctrines no matter how much you loathe their other beliefs.

Did you forget you came into a thread where EvilEye hates fat prideful Calvinistic beliefs?

Why go against me here when I am going against Calvinistic beliefs?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am on the real now. She is very passionate and when sharing scripture from her heart, I believe that harshness isn't as quickly discounted by her as it is by us.

At least she brings out the scripture.

The other party is afraid of it.
You'll learn.
GT thinks if you disagree with her about anything, you disagree with GOD Himself.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You'll learn.
GT thinks if you disagree with her about anything, you disagree with GOD Himself.

God's Truth has many fantastic qualities and she's so busy getting backed into corners without any recognition of her strong qualities, that a very powerful swordsman for Christ is getting benched.

I say this in all seriousness.

#Full disclosure, she ends up on the ropes with her debate style, but I mean this

musterion

He's harsh in speech because he is passionate about his stance like you are. He is an example of an inflexible debate style.

Sometimes the harsh style works, most of the time it offends people.

But, God uses each of us differently.

Within moments of meeting @musterion he informed me that if he ever stabs me it would be to my face.

I don't see it happening. And remember, I welcomed the same from you and others. Just aim for the sternum, not the scapula.

So... if I ever get a "shut up man child..." from Musterion, I'll probably smile and say something slick back.

Cool.

Take note.. he can be offensive, but he never cloaks his intentions. This is a good thing.

I will use absurdity to illustrate the absurd, and have learned to recognize when TOL's stalwarts do so. I will occasionally ask Devil's advocate hypotheticals in order to provoke someone to deeper thought (as I welcome people to do with me). I will doggedly follow out someone's claim to truth to its logical conclusion, particularly where they have not. Wherever it leads, it leads. I am also humble enough to readily admit when I do not know something, or am seeking further light on a matter, and will state when I am merely speculating/spitballing on a subject. And I've admitted more than once that I was wrong.

But I do not and will not lie, and I DAMN SURE will not compromise on God's Word as it is plainly spelled out in black and white (to the chagrin of all allegorizers, anti-lilteralists and the plain old unbelieving religious who plague TOL). I refuse to be dogmatic where I have the slightest uncertainty. I may still be wrong but it'll be the honest kind of wrong. But there are many things in God's Word that CANNOT be honestly misunderstood. Paul's gospel is one of those.

God's Truth

There is a time for diplomacy. I understand your assertion. But you misread me...

And... that's ok. You'll see. : )

No. You are two busy juggling. Just stay true to God. Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Galatians 4:15 What then has become of your blessing? For I can testify that, if it were possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me. 16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? 17 Those people are zealous for you, but not in a good way. Instead, they want to isolate you from us, so that you will be zealous for them.…

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Tambora, you agree with me against Calvinists?
No, foolish woman.
I have already called you out on your reference that Calvinist say GOD saves unbelievers.
They don't teach that at all.
And I most certainly do not believe your assertion that Jesus is GOD the Father.
No Calvinist teaches that either.
And we all know of your false statement of "
We have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus says
".
No Calvinist teaches that either.

So on those three points, the Calvinists are a gazzilion miles ahead of you.

God's Truth

They are sisters in every spiritual sense.

You just can't stop throwing accusations and insults. Jesus says the way you judge others will be measured to you. That means Meshak and you are siblings.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't see it happening. And remember, I welcomed the same from you and others. Just aim for the sternum, not the scapula.

Cool.

I will use absurdity to illustrate the absurd, and have learned to recognize when TOL's stalwarts do so. I will occasionally ask Devil's advocate hypotheticals in order to provoke someone to deeper thought (as I welcome people to do to me). I will follow out someone claim to truth to its logical conclusion, particularly where they have not. Wherever it leads, it leads. I am also humble enough to readily admit when I do not know something, or am seeking further light on a matter, and will state when I am merely speculating/spitballing on a subject.

But I do not and will not lie, and I DAMN SURE will not compromise on God's Word as it is plainly spelled out in black and white (to the chagrin of all allegorizers, anti-lilteralists and the plain old unbelieving religious who plague TOL).

I ask for a knife and you give me your finest bread and coldest water.

# Real, Raw and On Point

Status
Not open for further replies.