ECT the Sixth Hour in John 19:14.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 19:13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus outside and sat down on the judgment seat in a place called The Pavement, which in Hebrew is called Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the Preparation Day for the Passover, about noon.[f] He told the Jewish leaders,[g] “Here is your king!”
So is the noon referring to Jesus at the Gabbatha or not? I don't know.

0scar

it has been demostrated 8one more time of the already too many times) that Jesus was at the Gabbatha at noon being trial by Pilate not yet sentenced, not yet whiped. And that in a different day (next day) Jesus was at noon at the Golgotha, crucified for already 3 hours, after Joseph carried the cross for him, etc.

traditional view of a Pasion in one day is not biblical

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
it has been demostrated 8one more time of the already too many times) that Jesus was at the Gabbatha at noon being trial by Pilate not yet sentenced, not yet whiped. And that in a different day (next day) Jesus was at noon at the Golgotha, crucified for already 3 hours, after Joseph carried the cross for him, etc.

I don't believe Jesus was only dead for one day. I believe it was three days.

0scar

John 4:5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the piece of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s Well was also there, and Jesus, tired out by the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

John 19:13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus outside and sat down on the judgment seat in a place called The Pavement, which in Hebrew is called Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the Preparation Day for the Passover, about noon.[f] He told the Jewish leaders,[g] “Here is your king!”

Mark 15:33 At noon,[t] darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon.[v]

Three different noon in three different days

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 4:5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the piece of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s Well was also there, and Jesus, tired out by the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

Mark 15:33 At noon,[t] darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon.[v]

Three different noon in three different days

Why not say He was sentenced to be crucified at the third hour and that there was darkness from the sixth hour to the ninth hour?

0scar

Why not say He was sentenced to be crucified at the third hour and that there was darkness from the sixth hour to the ninth hour?

why dont you ay that Jesus was abducted by an UFO?
why dont you say Jesus was crucified 3 times?

Why dont we better say what the Gospels say: that Jesus was at the gabbatha at noon, and that in another noon he was at the cross?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
why dont you ay that Jesus was abducted by an UFO?
why dont you say Jesus was crucified 3 times?

Why dont we better say what the Gospels say: that Jesus was at the gabbatha at noon, and that in another noon he was at the cross?
You are talking crazy talk. Goodbye.

0scar

15 Then they shouted, “Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!”
Pilate asked them, “Should I crucify your king?”
The high priests responded, “We have no king but Caesar!” 16 Then Pilate[h] handed him over to be crucified, and they took Jesus away.
17 Carrying the cross all by himself, he went out to what is called The Place of a Skull, which in Hebrew is called Golgotha.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
15 Then they shouted, “Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!”
Pilate asked them, “Should I crucify your king?”
The high priests responded, “We have no king but Caesar!” 16 Then Pilate[h] handed him over to be crucified, and they took Jesus away.
17 Carrying the cross all by himself, he went out to what is called The Place of a Skull, which in Hebrew is called Golgotha.
It was dark at noon, right?

0scar

It was dark at noon, right?

at noon Jesus was at the Jacob Whel with the samarian woman
at noon Jesus was at the Gabbatha on trial by Pilaate
at noon Jesus was at the Gongotha at the cross when a darkness hapened

three different noon at three different days

lifeisgood

Matthew 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Luke 23:44-48 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
47 Now when the centurion saw what was done, he glorified God, saying, Certainly this was a righteous man.
48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.

Three different accounts, Oscar?
1. From the sixth hour…
2. When the sixth hour was came…
3. About the sixth hour…

Or three different people relaying the same event?

John says nothing about this darkness, should I consider that it was not true because he did not say anything about it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
at noon Jesus was at the Jacob Whel with the samarian woman
Ok.
at noon Jesus was at the Gabbatha on trial by Pilaate
I don't know what you mean or what do you mean.
at noon Jesus was at the Gongotha at the cross when a darkness hapened
There was a darkness from the sixth hour to the ninth hour. I don't know about your location in your statement.
three different noon at three different days
No. One of these is not noon.