ECT the Sixth Hour in John 19:14.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
we are not discusing the day, we are discusing the time

13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus outside and sat down on the judgment seat in a place called The Pavement, which in Hebrew is called Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the Preparation Day for the Passover, about noon. He told the Jewish leaders, “Here is your king!”

Where was Jesus at noon?

oscar, i like seeing you in The Bible, the more time you spend in The Word the better. you are getting into some of the many details and facts from The Bible. it's really gonna start jumping out at you. i'm gathering numerous scriptures to show prayer working and how to pray, since you like the facts. see ya soon:sam:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus outside and sat down on the judgment seat in a place called The Pavement, which in Hebrew is called Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the Preparation Day for the Passover, about noon. He told the Jewish leaders, “Here is your king!”

Where was Jesus at noon?
But the verse is saying the date (day) and time.

0scar

But the verse is saying the date (day) and time.

Where was Jesus at noon?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Where was Jesus at noon?

"it was the Preparation Day"

You said it was not the 14th, and the 14th is preparation day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Where was Jesus at noon?
I don't know where Jesus was at noon. I believe He was on the cross. I really don't know to be certain.

0scar

I don't know where Jesus was at noon. I believe He was on the cross. I really don't know to be certain.

try again. read carefully. take your time.
i will give you some help

Where was Jesus at noon?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
try again. read carefully. take your time.
i will give you some help

Where was Jesus at noon?
I think you are connecting the time given afterward to something recorded beforehand.

0scar

lets try some exercise:

5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the piece of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s Well was also there, and Jesus, tired out by the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon

Where was Jesus at noon?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lets try some exercise:

5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the piece of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s Well was also there, and Jesus, tired out by the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon

Where was Jesus at noon?
Not the same.

0scar

To explain, it is not the same noon. I believe you are saying this has something to do with being the same and the same even because it is noon. I'm not going to follow you on that.

at noon Jesus is in Jacob well
at noon Jesus is in the Gabbatha
at noon Jesus is in the Golgotha

you understood the point

0scar

John 4:5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the piece of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s Well was also there, and Jesus, tired out by the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

John 19:13 When Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus outside and sat down on the judgment seat in a place called The Pavement, which in Hebrew is called Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the Preparation Day for the Passover, about noon.[f] He told the Jewish leaders,[g] “Here is your king!”

Mark 15:33 At noon,[t] darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon.[v]

Three different noon in three different days