The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

There is nothing to debate.

The scripture is very clear. You are deceiving yourself.

Speaking about deceiving...

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Robert Pate

Banned
Speaking about deceiving...

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

You are a wrong doer. Claiming that you posses the righteousness of Christ is a first class ticket to hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am in Christ and the righteousness of God.

See 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Christians are spiritually perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not in Christ yet. You are still here on this earth in your sinful Adamic body.

You can't bring into the present, that which is in the future. You need to be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.

God's Truth

Christians are spiritually perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not in Christ yet. You are still here on this earth in your sinful Adamic body.

You can't bring into the present, that which is in the future. You need to be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.

Christ is living in the saved now, and scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits living in Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

beloved57

No one can be saved by what they do or by what they have become.

You continually make false accusations, because that is all that you can do.
You teach that sinners are saved by what they do, so you are a liar and hypocrite.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners are saved by what they do, so you are a liar and hypocrite.

You need to come to the light, because you are in darkness, John 3:19-21.

Satan has deceived you into believing that you don't have to respond to the Gospel, when in reality only those that respond to the Gospel will be saved.

beloved57

Satan has deceived you into believing that you don't have to respond to the Gospel, when in reality only those that respond to the Gospel will be saved.
You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways

God's Truth

You are in the dark too when you go against people who preach obedience to Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ is living in the saved now, and scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits living in Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

No where in the Bible does it say that the Holy Spirit makes you holy.

Paul said that before you can enter heaven you must be changed.

"Now this I say, brethern, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; neither can corruption inherit incorruption" 1 Corinthians 15:50.

"Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED" 1 Corinthians 15:51.

"In a moment in the twinkling of a eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound and the dead in Christ shall be raised INCORRUPTIBLE and we shall be CHANGED" 1 Corinthians 15:52.

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality" 1 Corinthians 15:53

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality , then shall it be brought to pass the saying that is written "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY" 1 Corinthians 15:54.

I doubt very much that you believe any of this, because you, like B57 don't believe the scriptures.

beloved57

"Now this I say, brethern, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; neither can corruption inherit incorruption" 1 Corinthians 15:50.

"Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED" 1 Corinthians 15:51.

"In a moment in the twinkling of a eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound and the dead in Christ shall be raised INCORRUPTIBLE and we shall be CHANGED" 1 Corinthians 15:52.

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality" 1 Corinthians 15:53

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality , then shall it be brought to pass the saying that is written "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY" 1 Corinthians 15:54.

I doubt very much that you believe any of this, because you, like B57 don't believe the scriptures.
Get ready for the day of Judgment, You been blaspheming God and the Gospel as you worship your own freewill god!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways

You don't believe the Gospel. You don't believe the Bible. You don't believe that you are justified by faith. You don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the world. You don't believe that salvation is by grace through faith. It appears that you are an unbeliever.

beloved57

You don't believe the Gospel. You don't believe the Bible. You don't believe that you are justified by faith. You don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the world. You don't believe that salvation is by grace through faith. It appears that you are an unbeliever.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to be lost anyways, so you don't believe the Gospel.

God's Truth

Romans 15:16 so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

By the way that proves the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Baahahahahahaha

We do not go to heaven in a physical body only our spirits can go there.

I can hardly believe that you do not know that the saved are made holy and that our bodies do not ever go to heaven.

We will be changed at the resurrection that is when we will be given a new physical body.

We will not go to heaven after that, for we will live on the New Earth with our new resurrected bodies.

You do not even know the scriptures so how can you believe them?

Robert Pate

Banned
Romans 15:16 so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

By the way that proves the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

Baahahahahahaha

We do not go to heaven in a physical body only our spirits can go there.

I can hardly believe that you do not know that the saved are made holy and that our bodies do not ever go to heaven.

We will be changed at the resurrection that is when we will be given a new physical body.

We will not go to heaven after that, for we will live on the New Earth with our new resurrected bodies.

You do not even know the scriptures so how can you believe them?

Just as I expected. You, like B57 thinks that scripture contradicts scripture. Nothing is wrong with the Bible but there is a whole lot wrong with what you believe. We are supposed to conform our minds to God's word. But you are resisting, even calling Paul a liar.