The Simplicity of the Gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Jesus is God, and Jesus has obeyed God for me and made me Righteous, how is that throwing away Jesus teaching ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The Bible plainly says Jesus obeyed God and we are to obey Jesus.

Why do you throw away God's Word?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

God's Truth

You treat Christ as a servant to his unwilling masters :idunno:

It must be nice being the author of God, rather than God to you.

We have to believe and obey to get saved. That is what the scriptures say.

Jesus says to believe and obey.

You say no Jesus I cannot, save me first then I will.

God's Truth

If you are of the Elect, then you will. Otherwise..

It's not rocket science.

You say if you are the elect then you will. However, that is skirting around what I said. YOU say to Jesus to save you first and then you will obey. The Truth does not work like that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You say if you are the elect then you will. However, that is skirting around what I said. YOU say to Jesus to save you first and then you will obey. The Truth does not work like that.

Who says that?

Calvinism states that you are not saved because you believe in Christ, but you believe in Christ because you are saved.

That rung true with Abraham, and Daniel, and David- it doesn't just change, GT. Those men had a heart after God, because they were predestined unto Him. And so are we unto Him.

beloved57

The Bible plainly says Jesus obeyed God and we are to obey Jesus.

Why do you throw away God's Word?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Jesus obeyed God for Me so I have obeyed Jesus Commandments, Jesus and God are One. Do you believe Jesus is God ?

beloved57

I am saved by Jesus Obedience, it made me Righteous Rom 5:19, hence saved me before I did anything. I was saved by Jesus, reconciled to God, while being Gods enemies Rom 5:10

beloved57

We have to believe and obey to get saved. That is what the scriptures say.

Jesus says to believe and obey.

You say no Jesus I cannot, save me first then I will.

Thats in your false religion, those Jesus Christ lived and died for are made Righteous by His One Obedience Rom 5:19, you promote a false gospel !

God's Truth

Who says that?

Calvinism states that you are not saved because you believe in Christ, but you believe in Christ because you are saved.

That rung true with Abraham, and Daniel, and David- it doesn't just change, GT. Those men had a heart after God, because they were predestined unto Him. And so are we unto Him.

You said so yourself. You say those who are saved obey God. You say those who are not yet saved cannot obey God. So then, God says obey, but you say no not until you save me.

What you say is against God.