The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

God's Truth

gt

invalid false comment

Invalid comment

Ignorant request

Your beliefs say that Jesus saves us and we do not believe and obey until then---that means you claim Jesus saves unbelievers. When you go against the truth, as you have, it is then easy to show the ludicrousness of your beliefs.

Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

beloved57

Since Jesus obeyed, we now have someone to go through to be made righteous. Since he obeyed, we have someone to obey.

False teaching, Rom 5:19 doesn't say:

Since Jesus obeyed, we now have someone to go through to be made righteous.

No, it reads Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

How can you receive the Holy Spirit by being "obedient" to Jesus when He's not yours? Rom 8:9

You do not understand that scripture.

We have a flesh body and also a spirit.

Some people live more in the realm of the flesh. That means they only want to live to please their flesh.

Some people want more out of life than that, and they search for God.

The Bible tells us to search for God and we will find Him, if we search for Him with all our heart.

The only way to search for God is to look for His teachings, and the only way to find Him is to obey Him.

Searching for God with all your heart means to obey Him.

beloved57

Your beliefs say that Jesus saves us and we do not believe and obey until then---that means you claim Jesus saves unbelievers. When you go against the truth, as you have, it is then easy to show the ludicrousness of your beliefs.

Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Those Christ lived and died for, the totality of His Obedience, made them righteous, saved. They did nothing, no obedience of them was necessary !

God's Truth

Thats like saying i'm going to make payments to ford when i've never bought a car from them, no contract or covenant.
In my many years of debating, I have found that when someone uses their own analogy, it does not stand up to proving any of God’s Truth.
However, since you make an effort and give such an analogy, I will try to respond to it.
You do not enter a Covenant with Jesus if you do not follow the guidelines.
Jesus says the Covenant is entered when you drink his blood and eat his flesh.
How do we do that?
Having faith that Jesus’ blood cleans us is as drinking his blood.
Obeying what Jesus says is as eating his flesh.
After you drink his blood and eat his flesh, Jesus will give you pure water to drink.
The water Jesus gives you to drink is the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Lets recap,

You say that to become "in Christ" we need to be obedient to Christ. That is the exact reason that Christ became kin to us, that He could do for us what we couldn't do for ourselves.
No. Jesus says you are not blessed as his family and friend UNTIL YOU OBEY.
Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Let your false beliefs go and believe Jesus.

God's Truth

True "obedience" (to the law of God) isn't obedient sometimes and disobedient other times. The only "obedience" that would result in an indwelling of the Holy Spirit is "obedience" 100% of the time, every second from birth to death, not even an disobedient thought, EVEr !
The Bible does not say that anywhere. False teachers said that.

God's Truth

No one is obedient! And the only way we can be seen as obedient, is by being sealed with the Holy Spirit, and by being cloaked with Christ Himself.
The only way to be cloaked with Jesus is to obey Jesus.
Romans 13:14
Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh to arouse its desires.

God's Truth

That doesn't happen by some kind of half obedient act of the flesh. It happens by Faith! And Faith, or the application of Faith, faithing, is a "personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender."

Without surrendering our life and will to God continually, (faithing, pisteuo used 248 times in the NT ) the Spirit of Christ is not ours, Christ is not ours, and Gods Word is not ours.

Your desire to follow Christ is duely noted, but your complete misunderstanding of NT faith is also noted.
I have no misunderstanding.
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. Jesus did not save me until I obeyed him.

beloved57

That is nowhere in the Bible.

God does not save unbelievers.

Denial of scripture Rom 5:19 ! Many that Christ died for are made righteous before they have being as sinners, just like they were made sinners by adams disobedience before they have being. So yes, those Christ represented were made righteous while they were ungodly !

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Some people live more in the realm of the flesh. That means they only want to live to please their flesh.

The Bible tells us to search for God and we will find Him, if we search for Him with all our heart.

The only way to search for God is to look for His teachings, and the only way to find Him is to obey Him.

Nobody comes to Jesus, lest the Father draws them..,

next!

God's Truth

Denial of scripture Rom 5:19 ! Many that Christ died for are made righteous before they have being as sinners, just like they were made sinners by adams disobedience before they have being. So yes, those Christ represented were made righteous while they were ungodly !

ALL are sinners. If you want to be a saved sinner, you have to do what the Way says.

God's Truth

Nobody comes to Jesus, lest the Father draws them..,

next!

When Jesus was on the earth, God cut off and hardened Jews who did not have faith.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

When Jesus was lifted up and crucified, since Jesus died on the cross, God allows all to come to Him through Jesus to be saved.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Faither

BANNED
Banned

You say we live in the Spirit, but what comes out of your mouth is "flesh."

How were those who never had any teachings to look for supposed to answer the drawing of the Father.

Answer: By Faith and faithing. Faithing is a "personal surrendering of our lives to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender."

Faith that results in our being sealed with the Holy Spirit and being in Christ, must have been available to people before there was the written Word. True Faith and faithing fulfills the requirement to be "in Christ" SPIRITUALLY! Even before His Word.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do not do what you accuse me of doing.

Yes, you are doing exactly that! You are reverting back to OT law , and rejecting what Jesus has done by saying "you" can be that obedient also. You can try, i won't take that away from you, we all can if we want to.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
When Jesus was on the earth, God cut off and hardened Jews who did not have faith.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

When Jesus was lifted up and crucified, since Jesus died on the cross, God allows all to come to Him through Jesus to be saved.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Another false understanding. God the Father called out a small group from among a large group. The Greek is very specific about that. Everyone will be under the authority of Christ, but He only bought the entire field to get the treasure out of it.