The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

beloved57

gt

They were not saved until they obeyed, just like Jesus SAYS.

False statement. They were made righteous by Christ's one obedience Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now to be made righteous is to be saved !

God's Truth

gt

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

They were not made righteous until Jesus saved them, and Jesus does not saved them until they believe and obey.

God's Truth

gt

Through our faith in Jesus we become righteous.

In Jesus, I become the righteousness of God. See 2 Corinthians 5:21.

My righteousness, holiness, and redemption come from Jesus Christ. See 1 Corinthians 1:30.

I have the righteousness from God, righteousness by faith; see Romans 1:17.

We have righteousness from God through faith in Jesus because we believe, see Romans 3:22.

By obeying Jesus we become righteous.

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Righteous acts see Revelation 19:8

We are to offer the parts of our body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

We are under control of righteousness Romans 6:20

We are to live a righteous life James 1:20

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You and B57 are false teachers.

You both deny that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

B57 thinks that predestination is the power of God unto salvation.

You think that your obedience is the power of God unto salvation.

The blind leading the blind.

Good post. I have them both on ignore.

beloved57

gt

They were not made righteous until Jesus saved them

Thats True. But when and how was that ? When He obeyed, they were made righteous. The Obedience of One Rom 5:19

and Jesus does not saved them until they believe and obey.

Thats a lie ! Folks this is what characterizes the false teaching of our day, truth mixed with a lie, its deadly, but only to the lost !

beloved57

gt

Through our faith in Jesus we become righteous.

Thats a lie. Through the obedience of One, many are made righteous Rom 5:19

That word by there that i underlined is the greek word
dia, a prep which means:

1. through
    1. the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
      1. by reason of
      2. on account of
      3. because of for this reason
      4. therefore
      5. on this account

God's Truth

gt

Thats True. But when and how was that ? When He obeyed, they were made righteous. The Obedience of One Rom 5:19

Thats a lie ! Folks this is what characterizes the false teaching of our day, truth mixed with a lie, its deadly, but only to the lost !

God does not save unbelievers.

God does not save unbelievers and make them believe.

Show one scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

God's Truth

gt

Thats a lie. Through the obedience of One, many are made righteous Rom 5:19

That word by there that i underlined is the greek word
dia, a prep which means:

1. through
    1. the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
      1. by reason of
      2. on account of
      3. because of for this reason
      4. therefore
      5. on this account

Believe the scriptures.

The scriptures plainly say through our faith.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You won't receive his Spirit until you obey.

What did you do with all the scriptures I gave you?

How can you receive the Holy Spirit by being "obedient" to Jesus when He's not yours? Rom 8:9

Thats like saying i'm going to make payments to ford when i've never bought a car from them, no contract or covenant.

Lets recap,

You say that to become "in Christ" we need to be obedient to Christ. That is the exact reason that Christ became kin to us, that He could do for us what we couldn't do for ourselves. True "obedience" (to the law of God) isn't obedient sometimes and disobedient other times. The only "obedience" that would result in an indwelling of the Holy Spirit is "obedience" 100% of the time, every second from birth to death, not even an disobedient thought, EVEr ! Thats what Jesus did for you. And i'm tired of listening to you trampling on His blood by insinuating you and everyone else can do what only He could do.

No one is obedient! And the only way we can be seen as obedient, is by being sealed with the Holy Spirit, and by being cloaked with Christ Himself. That doesn't happen by some kind of half obedient act of the flesh. It happens by Faith! And Faith, or the application of Faith, faithing, is a "personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender."

Without surrendering our life and will to God continually, (faithing, pisteuo used 248 times in the NT ) the Spirit of Christ is not ours, Christ is not ours, and Gods Word is not ours.

Your desire to follow Christ is duely noted, but your complete misunderstanding of NT faith is also noted.

God's Truth

Jesus says he remains in the Father's love BECAUSE HE OBEYED. Jesus says IF WE WANT TO REMAIN in his love, we must obey him.