ECT The salt that lost his savour

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps in the imaginations of a wicked and MAD world. :)

Jeremiah 51:7
Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Did you know Babylon means "confusion" a very insightful tidbit when trying to understand the meaning of "Mystery Babylon"
The woman is a city (Rev 17:18).

The beast carries the woman. (Rev 17:7)

And it is the 10 horns of the beast that hate the woman and make her desolate. (Rev 17:16)

It is the beast that both exalts that city, and then makes that city desolate.

I.S.I.T.

The woman is a city (Rev 17:18).

The beast carries the woman. (Rev 17:7)

And it is the 10 horns of the beast that hate the woman and make her desolate. (Rev 17:16)

It is the beast that both exalts that city, and then makes that city desolate.

She is made desolate and naked. Desolate means unfruitful, as Jesus said in order to bring forth fruit one must abide in the Life of the Vine, for without Him you can do nothing. (not our works but His)
Many false teachers would make the harlot church desolate, as was the case also with Israel and Jerusalem of old.

Jeremiah 12:10
Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

And being made naked in scripture means having your sins exposed, as was first shown in Adam and Eve.

Revelation 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She is made desolate and naked.
By the same beast that exalted her.

Revelation 17:16 KJV
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Why was the passover and day of atonement months apart?
Yeah, makes you wonder why there needed to come a new covenant at all if it already happened before the foundation of the world.

I.S.I.T.

Yeah, makes you wonder why there needed to come a new covenant at all if it already happened before the foundation of the world.

You need to figure out how the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world, and also what the Spirit was saying in the law of Moses by foreshadowing the sacrifice of the true Passover Lamb. Alot of goodies in there if one has been given the eyes to see the many "mysteries" of God. :)

Hebrews 10:1
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

DAN P

Then according to your own twisted reasoning and false judgment of me being Pentecostal for quoting from the OT, Paul must have been PENTECOSTAL as well, that is, according to your own twisted reasoning. LOL :)[/

Hi and there just 2 main groups here , PENTECOSTAL and DISPENSATIONALIST !!

You are in the LEFT and we are in the RIGHT !!

And even Peter says in 2 Peter 3:15 that Paul has written to Jews and that Book is HEBREWS !!

In 2 Peter , he says that many have a HARD TO UNDERSTAND Paul , and that is you , and Peter calls you UN-LEARNED and UN -stables and as you do with OTHER SCRIPTURES , unto your own Destruction !!

And Verse 17 says , SEEING YOU KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE BEWARE !!

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to figure out how the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world,
OK.
Do you figure that "the foundation of the world" happened before or after the Son became flesh?

and also what the Spirit was saying in the law of Moses by foreshadowing the sacrifice of the true Passover Lamb. Alot of goodies in there if one has been given the eyes to see the many "mysteries" of God. :)

Hebrews 10:1
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
Yes, of good things to come, (meaning in the future).

I.S.I.T.

By the same beast that exalted her.

Revelation 17:16 KJV
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Yeah, the harlot church system has been in bed with the ways of the world for some time now. It says she is in bed with, or committed fornication with the kings of earth, so the harlot church has been in a cozy relationship with the world by being in bed with it's sinful ways = false doctrines, traditions, false idols etc.

This same thing happened to Israel when they took up the ways of worship, false idols, and false doctrines of other nations that surrounded them. But then God would put it into those other Kings hearts of those other Nations to come and bring to desolation and destroy Jerusalem, as history shows.

So pretty much that is what is going to happen to the harlot church system in these last days, she is already been made desolate=barren of fruit, and she has already had her sins exposed in the media and such. But now she is going to be burned by the Nations whom she has been in bed with for so long, and has played the harlot with.

I.S.I.T.

OK.
Do you figure that "the foundation of the world" happened before or after the Son became flesh?

Yes, of good things to come, (meaning in the future).

The Word (Son) was made flesh in Jesus, so that should be a no brainer. And yes, the spiritual law is prophetic, and did foreshadow and prophesy of greater things to come. There is still parts of the spiritual law that are yet to be fulfilled. :)

I.S.I.T.

Then according to your own twisted reasoning and false judgment of me being Pentecostal for quoting from the OT, Paul must have been PENTECOSTAL as well, that is, according to your own twisted reasoning. LOL :)[/

Hi and there just 2 main groups here , PENTECOSTAL and DISPENSATIONALIST !!

You are in the LEFT and we are in the RIGHT !!

And even Peter says in 2 Peter 3:15 that Paul has written to Jews and that Book is HEBREWS !!

In 2 Peter , he says that many have a HARD TO UNDERSTAND Paul , and that is you , and Peter calls you UN-LEARNED and UN -stables and as you do with OTHER SCRIPTURES , unto your own Destruction !!

And Verse 17 says , SEEING YOU KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE BEWARE !!

dan p

Whatever dude.:eek:

Danoh

You need to figure out how the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world...

Which is of the issue of that aspect of the Cross having to with the Father's plan FOR the reconciling of the world's governmental authorities back under the Lord through an Israel redeemed back unto Himself by the Cross that Israel might then be His Propheised kingdom of Priests and Peculiar People over the nations of the Earth.

That Prophetic Aspect within His TWO-Fold PURPOSE: Prophecy and Mystery.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Word (Son) was made flesh in Jesus, so that should be a no brainer. And yes, the spiritual law is prophetic, and did foreshadow and prophesy of greater things to come. There is still parts of the spiritual law that are yet to be fulfilled. :)
So the law was a shadow of great things to come. (ie future, not the past)

So in your estimation, when is the "foundation of the world" that it speaks of, (past or future)?