ECT The salt that lost his savour

I.S.I.T.

Hi and you mentioned ROOT and wanted to see what you would say and Eph 4:25 and Eph 5:30 and Rom 12:5 and 1 Cor 12:13 does not mention ROOT , and that means you trying to use the OT , ROOT of David !!

dan p

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

I.S.I.T.

Are we your enemy because we tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16 KJV -

If you were of the Truth, then you would be able to hear me.

1 John 4:6
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

DAN P

If you were of the Truth, then you would be able to hear me.

1 John 4:6
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Hi and know you know why I call you a PENTECOSATAL as " YOU GUY'S " are always using the OT and SWITCH over to the New Testament and have no idea what TESTAMENT /DIATHEKE means and then switch to Repentance or Tongues and Healing , and SNAKES in Mark 16:15-18 !!\\
And refuse to believe 1 Cor 11:1 , where Pauls be IMITATOR of me ( EMPHATIC ME ) as I also of Christ , and that make you UN-PAULINE !!

dan p

dAN P

I.S.I.T.

HI and Paul did quote from the OT and I know that and he quoted it ...

Then according to your own twisted reasoning and false judgment of me being Pentecostal for quoting from the OT, Paul must have been PENTECOSTAL as well, that is, according to your own twisted reasoning. LOL :)

DAN P

Hi and your proof is the OT or from Matt though Acts this is the OT , All of Paul's. Letters to the Body of Christ and Paul did quote. from the OT some 45times. Dan p

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then according to your own twisted reasoning and false judgment of me being Pentecostal for quoting from the OT, Paul must have been PENTECOSTAL as well, that is, according to your own twisted reasoning. LOL :)
You have been soundly defeated and rebuked - :)

I.S.I.T.

You have been soundly defeated and rebuked - :)

Perhaps in the imaginations of a wicked and MAD world. :)

Jeremiah 51:7
Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Did you know Babylon means "confusion" a very insightful tidbit when trying to understand the meaning of "Mystery Babylon"