THE RIGHT HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP

john w

Hall of Fame
I wish my domestic partner's hair, and mine, were as good looking, and not dyed, like John W's. He likes to run his fingers through my few strands, as I lost most of my hair, 20 years ago, at age 35. That is why I don't have my picture as my avatar. I do have other fine qualities, although not physical. And jealousy is one of my sins, that I am working on, besides my lack of confidence.

Apple7

5876563202_02143a9ed4.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is the g-cut I dig-short cut, as I don't like long hair on men-I prefer an emo hairstyle, gay fringe:

undercut-side-sweep.jpg

Too bad not many of the men, whom I view on TOL, have this, but I will keep searching, looking at men's pics on TOL! I really like that short hair, and young guys!

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can all see that your a sodomite, and one of your 4 friends on TOL, PMed me, and relayed to me, that you do also, with what stringy hair you have, and that you are a sodomite, pursuing men, on TOL. Are you a Catholic, also, pursuing young ones, since you exhibit a desire for youth?

We can all see that you are a Christ rejector, lacking confidence-why do you lie on your page, devil boy/it/girl?:

Orthodox Trinitarian Christian

Well, PeeWee?

John, please address the holes in his argument rather than the holes in him please? Can you do that? You have enough mental firepower that you don't need the personal insults. Leave those to the mental pee wees.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, please address the holes in his argument rather than the holes in him please? Can you do that? You have enough mental firepower that you don't need the personal insults. Leave those to the mental pee wees.

If you'd ask him to do the same, as he did instigate this, Sherman-post # 35, after I apologized to him.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well is goes for Apple too. Please address the argument rather then the TOL member. Poo flinging is for chimpanzees, not human beings. Both of you are intelligent enough that you don't need it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well is goes for Apple too. Please address the argument rather then the TOL member. Poo flinging is for chimpanzees, not human beings. Both of you are intelligent enough that you don't need it.

He also began quoting something, I had never said-post #73.