THE RIGHT HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP

john w

Hall of Fame
The same exact Hebrew word is used in Deut 21.17 and refers to the RAIN in the heavens.

Does it rain in your Heaven?

You know no Hebrew/Greek, can't speak it, can't write it, can't understand it, can't teach it, and you do not know the difference, between a gyros, and a "Hebrew National," as you really think you are conning others, with this "The Hebrew/The Greek" scam, charlatan? We are laughing, explaining why you do not have an audience, on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
Contrary to popular modern belief, ‘The God of this age’, (ho Theos tou aiōnos toutou), actually pertains to Jesus Christ and NOT Satan, and provides yet another potent scriptural proof for Jesus’ deity.

Made up assertion.

Again-I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:
This page has had 279 visits

You are dismissed, Col. Klink, as the LORD God has check you out, as has TOL, and you do not matter, being a mere *.

john w

Hall of Fame
Contrary to popular modern belief, ‘The God of this age’, (ho Theos tou aiōnos toutou), actually pertains to Jesus Christ and NOT Satan, and provides yet another potent scriptural proof for Jesus’ deity.

Again-I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

You are dismissed, Col. Klink, as the LORD God has check you out, as has TOL, and you do not matter, being a mere *.

Apple7

You know no Hebrew/Greek, can't speak it, can't write it, can't understand it, can't teach it, and you do not know the difference, between a gyros, and a "Hebrew National," as you really think you are conning others, with this "The Hebrew/The Greek" scam, charlatan? We are laughing, explaining why you do not have an audience, on TOL.

As I already mentioned, had you actually read some context to your Deut 11.21 example, you would have easily seen, a few verses earlier, in Deut 11.17, the same EXACT term being applied to RAIN in the heavens...

So...again...does it RAIN in your version of Heaven?

Yes...or...no..?

john w

Hall of Fame
As I already mentioned, had you actually read some context to your Deut 11.21 example, you would have easily seen, a few verses earlier, in Deut 11.17, the same EXACT term being applied to RAIN in the heavens...

So...again...does it RAIN in your version of Heaven?

Yes...or...no..?

Slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

Apple7

Slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

You've already posted this same verbatim post of yours, four times.

Did you run out of replies, 'sarcasm', or both, already?

john w

Hall of Fame
You've already posted this same verbatim post of yours, four times.

Did you run out of replies, 'sarcasm', or both, already?

Even slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

Apple7

Even slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

Pathetic mockery is all you have.

Come back when you can actually contribute like an adult to the conversation, and defend your scriptural assertions without having to resort to childish tactics that you never out-grew...

:cigar:

john w

Hall of Fame
Pathetic mockery is all you have.

Come back when you can actually contribute like an adult to the conversation, and defend your scriptural assertions without having to resort to childish tactics that you never out-grew...

:cigar:
Oh. Stumped me with another original cliche. TOL is mesmerized. I take that back-Again, even slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

Saint John W

Apple7

Oh. Stumped me with another original cliche. TOL is mesmerized. I take that back-Again, even slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

Saint John W

Get over yourself...'saint'...we have...

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Get over yourself...'saint'...we have...

:chuckle:

Another "Seventeen Magazine" stunner, teenie bopp clincher-"Get over yourself." Weighty. And, yes, I am a saint, and that makes you grind your teeth, wolfie. Poor wolfie.

Again, even slower:I need to apologize to member Apple-I thought he was relevant on this site:

His profile:

john w

Hall of Fame
Update: I apologize to Apple, again, as I misspoke-instead of 279 visits to his "page," it has now mushroomed to 281 visits. in the last 2 day!*
___
*However, those 2 visits were mine, so that I could be fair, in giving an accurate count. That is just the way I roll-honest, fair, humble.

Apple7

Update: I apologize to Apple, again, as I misspoke-instead of 279 visits to his "page," it has now mushroomed to 281 visits. in the last 2 day!*
___
*However, those 2 visits were mine, so that I could be fair, in giving an accurate count. That is just the way I roll-honest, fair, humble.

You have always been the TOL Village Idiot.....hence forth referred to as TOLVI...

john w

Hall of Fame
You have always been the TOL Village Idiot.....hence forth referred to as TOLVI...

Keep telling yourself that, punk, to prop up your fragile ego, as not many are listening to you, on the circuit. And I feel so cheap, you using my fame, clout, presence, authority, on TOL, as one of the most feared gunslingers, and hunter, of wolves, such as yourself, to draw attention to yourself.

My page:
This page has had 16,800 visits

search

vs.

Your "page"(loosely employed here):
This page has had 281 visits

search

Quite a contrast.

Poor Applebee's.

Last edited:

Apple7

My page:
This page has had 16,800 visits

TOLVI has 18k posts...and has ONLY given out 24 thank you's, in two decades.

Conceit much, self-proclaimed 'saint'?

Now...go color those gray hairs of yours as you look into your mirror...

john w

Hall of Fame
Real tough little punk, are you, sweetie? Put up your James 2:3 KJV pic, in your avatar. Ashamed that you're a punk, ugly, that gets his/her kicks, confidence, by acting tough. Yes...Weighty.

Take your seat, as you are largely ignored, sissy.

john w

Hall of Fame

My Rep Power

vs.

Applebee sissy:

Contrasts.

Jealousy is a sin, sis.

Apple7

Real tough little punk, are you, sweetie? Put up your James 2:3 KJV pic, in your avatar. Ashamed that you're a punk, ugly, that gets his/her kicks, confidence, by acting tough. Yes...Weighty.

Take your seat, as you are largely ignored, sissy.

Rage on 'saint'....

john w

Hall of Fame

My page:
Thanked 12,549 Times in 8,723 Posts

vs.

sissy's:Thanked 958 times in fluff "posts"

Contrasts.

Go color your beads, Boy George.