THE RIGHT HANDS OF FELLOWSHIP

john w

Hall of Fame
TOLVI...

How often do you need to 'touch-up' the color?

I don't-does that answer your question, insecure little Boy George, Jr.? How often do you take your little dog, and do. partner, for a walk? Do you and he/she get full benefits/coverage, at work-probably 7-Eleven?

john w

Hall of Fame
TOLVI...

How often do you need to 'touch-up' the color?

Non responsive.What Gym Selfies do you and your partners use? One of your friends on TOL tells me that you have over-plucked eyebrows. How about giving us a peek, sweetie?

Apple7

Wow-you capitalized it! Grinding those big molars, eh wolfie, as you are getting more upset...? Yes...

Who is The Samantha Of Your Group?

man-up and let it go naturally gray.

Nothing looks sillier than a person of your advanced age trying to look like a kid.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am succeeding in keeping this troll, off other threads, as he perverts the gospel of Christ, posing as a member of the boc, all the while plundering the sheep, and getting embarrassed by his alleged "defense" of "The Trinity."

john w

Hall of Fame

Nothing looks sillier than a person of your advanced age trying to look like a kid.

Don't dye it, sissy. Just because you lack confidence, and are jealous, that is no excuse for your losing life.Is not your do. partner jealous of you, in your crush on me? "Man" you quip? How would you know of that?

Check, baldy g boy.

Apple7

I am succeeding in keeping this troll, off other threads, as he perverts the gospel of Christ, posing as a member of the boc, all the while plundering the sheep, and getting embarrassed by his alleged "defense" of "The Trinity."

How many more years before you give out another 'thank you', TOLVI?

Apple7

Don't dye it, sissy. Just because you lack confidence, and are jealous, that is no excuse for your losing life.Is not your do. partner jealous of you, in your crush on me? "Man" you quip? How would you know of that?

Check, baldy g boy.

Don't kid yourself.

You colorize your thining hair.

john w

Hall of Fame
How many more years before you give out another 'thank you', TOLVI?

Good one-Mr. Irrelevant weighing in. I apologize, again. I surmised that you worked at 7 Eleven, given your lack of confidence. Now I understand that you are a wannabee comic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't kid yourself.

You colorize your thining hair.

No, I haven't, despite your jealous, insecure speculation, prompted by your do. partner. "Thining" hair, you muse? I see also, that you're a lush, an intoxicated troll, so trashed, that you cannot spell "thinning." And you are going to school us on this "the Greek," are you? Where is that embarrassing pic of yours, sweetie, with your bald scalp, or Grinch "hair?"? How did your lack of confidence start? Rejected by women, and men, alike? Physical frailty? Ignored on the world wide web? Yes.... Tell us about it. We can help even Eddie Munster, devil children, such as yourself, at no charge.

I apologize, again, as I did some research, on your lack of confidence, and discovered that it is a trait of James 2:3 types-it is called "Throwing shade," which is basically insulting someone in a clever way, sometimes so clever that the person you are insulting is not even aware of the fact that you are insulting them. Apart from eating and sleeping, it’s the favorite activity of "coming out" types, like yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame

Nothing looks sillier, sicker, than you lying, staking me, viewing my pictures, having a man crush on me, gboy. You're a loser, as no "man" would comment on another man's photos, unless he was an insecure punk, a James 2:3 KJV gboy, that attempts to boost his confidence, and attract other men, by viewing photos of other men, then critiquing them.

Put up your pic, sick one. I thought so.

How long have you had such insecurities, gboy? Again, one of your friensd on TOL, PM'ed me, unsolicited, telling me a little about you, that you're a James 2:3 KJV, and fat, lost most of your hair, and look 25 years older than you really are.

Get off this site, irrelevant one, and know that I am not interested in you, as I dig chicks. Critique your do. partner's hair, as your jealousy, man obsession, is sickening.

john w

Hall of Fame

Agreed that you are a sick pervert, stalking men, of whom you are jealous? Yes....Put up that pic of you, showing your bald head, fat "physique," looking like your 25 years older than your age. Nothing looks sillier than a fat, bald "man" keeping his few gray strands of hair.

Check.And stop sending me PM's-not interested.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not post my pic, because I do not want my employer, 7 Eleven, to know that I am on TOL, or my domestic partner, as he gets jealous, when I view men photos. And I don't think TOL should see how I look, as I am quite embarrassed by my looks.