The Recorded Atrocities of John Calvin

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What else is new- the papacy is more known historically as a murderer than a vicar of Christ.
They painted Peter's seat red.

The Church has final authority over capital punishment. Secular government authority is delegated from the Church through the Protestants. But the Roman church still holds some governmental authority even though it did abuse its rights.

What we have in this thread are apostates who complain because they have no authority. And what few rights they have is a gift from people like John Calvin. But we must be careful because these powerless pigs will turn on us.

Reactions: Lon

Robert Pate

Banned
The Church has final authority over capital punishment. Secular government authority is delegated from the Church through the Protestants. But the Roman church still holds some governmental authority even though it did abuse its rights.

What we have in this thread are apostates who complain because they have no authority. And what few rights they have is a gift from people like John Calvin. But we must be careful because these powerless pigs will turn on us.

So, you think that John Calvin was a good and righteous person when he burned all of those people at the stake?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
TULIP: A rotten poisonous flower that when swallowed causes one to puke heresies all over the Forum.

I'm trying to find all the Calvin threads, but all I seem to find is a million anti-Calvinist bash fests, each which makes less sense the one before it.

But I get it.
You all are just compensating for your massively errant theologies :chuckle:

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm trying to find all the Calvin threads, but all I seem to find is a million anti-Calvinist bash fests, each which makes less sense the one before it.

Maybe you are on the wrong web site.

Not many Calvinist here, they have all been insulted by Christ and his Gospel and have left.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
9aa5aecf874e80898e4e058fbbf9fe52712ae74cacbc9bbf40f7c1395e4868be.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you didn't read the Bible. If you had read the Bible you would have the truth. You don't have it.

What you probably read was the "Canons of Dort" a twenty page document full of heresies and lies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, you didn't read the Bible. If you had read the Bible you would have the truth. You don't have it.

What you probably read was the "Canons of Dort" a twenty page document full of heresies and lies.

Why don't you go read some real literature like Augustine's The City of God. Perhaps feed that small brain you have with something more valuable than the contemptuous nonsense you hurl back out everywhere.

You might actually come to understand better what you are reading when you open up a Bible, instead of inventing your own dubiously convenient interpretation like I'm sure most of you all have done.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why don't you go read some real literature like Augustine's The City of God. Perhaps feed that small brain you have with something more valuable than the contemptuous nonsense you hurl back out everywhere.

You might actually come to understand better what you are reading when you open up a Bible, instead of inventing your own dubiously convenient interpretation like I'm sure most of you all have done.

This is your problem you try to find truth in what men write.

You need to find out how Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and how Jesus has reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

You need to find out how Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and how Jesus has reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You don't believe those scriptures, you don't believe the Gospel!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Calvin and Augustine were very well trained, lifelong professors of the Scriptures and theology, whose works have become historically treasured.

I don't care about your interpretation. Augustine's writings are a gold mind for theology and reason, but go ahead and live in your cognitive dissonance.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvin and Augustine were very well trained, lifelong professors of the Scriptures and theology, whose works have become historically treasured.

I don't care about your interpretation. Augustine's writings are a gold mind for theology and reason, but go ahead and live in your cognitive dissonance.

Your doctrine is the doctrine of men who are sinners.