ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

No, it's actually answered by the other scriptures I have been putting forth. You guys claim to be the only people in the world who compare text with text. BS.

I've addressed the leader of the rebellion, the son of perdition, the man of sin and AC 1000x. Where is your memory? Where is your honesty?

All you do is be dishonest all day. You don't read, don't quote don't go back 3 months. Never. it's just one snide remark after another, to protect Chafer and his madness that he fixed the Bible.

That's you.

Made up. Who is he?

SaulToPaul 2

No, it's actually answered by the other scriptures I have been putting forth. You guys claim to be the only people in the world who compare text with text. BS.

I've addressed the leader of the rebellion, the son of perdition, the man of sin and AC 1000x. Where is your memory? Where is your honesty?

All you do is be dishonest all day. You don't read, don't quote don't go back 3 months. Never. it's just one snide remark after another, to protect Chafer and his madness that he fixed the Bible.

That's you.

Who caused the sacrifice and oblation to stop, who made the temple desolate with an image, who demanded to be worshiped as God in the temple?

Interplanner

You see STP....
  • Man doesn't really mean "man".
  • Sin doesn't really mean "sin".
  • Who doesn't really mean "who".
  • etc.
  • etc.
  • etc.

I have no idea why you would say that when I have written out that the leader of the rebellion (a Barrabas-type character) would have been who Christ and Paul had in mind about these things, who claimed messianic status, divine intervention and ruined the country.

You and your complimentors are vapid.

Right Divider

Body part
I have no idea why you would say that when I have written out that the leader of the rebellion (a Barrabas-type character) would have been who Christ and Paul had in mind about these things, who claimed messianic status, divine intervention and ruined the country.

And this from a guy that insists that mnuwchah should be translated TOXIC. You're a complete joke.

H4496 מְנוּחָה mnuwchah (men-oo-chaw') n-f.
מְנֻחָה mnuchah (men-oo-chaw')
1. repose.
2. (adverbially) peacefully.
3. (figuratively) consolation.
4. (specifically) matrimony.
5. (hence, concretely) an abode.
[feminine of H4495]
KJV: comfortable, ease, quiet, rest(-ing place), still.
Root(s): H4495

H4495 מָנוֹחַ Manowach (maw-no'-ach) n/p.
1. complete rest.
2. Manoach, an Israelite.
[from H5117]
KJV: Manoah.
Root(s): H5117
See also: H4496, H4494
[?]

Interplanner

I don't need to describe his Acts 2 confusion. He's not here posting even more convoluted nonsense like you.

Thanks for calling it what his confusion is. Do you have a reference or quote about him on that, on Acts 2? I'm just referring to him calling the Bible confusing/conflicting messages, which of course it is, if it has 2P2P in it and if Acts 2 was actually about a theocracy X000 years later than that moment.

Interplanner

And this from a guy that insists that mnuwchah should be translated TOXIC. You're a complete joke.

H4496 מְנוּחָה mnuwchah (men-oo-chaw') n-f.
מְנֻחָה mnuchah (men-oo-chaw')
1. repose.
2. (adverbially) peacefully.
3. (figuratively) consolation.
4. (specifically) matrimony.
5. (hence, concretely) an abode.
[feminine of H4495]
KJV: comfortable, ease, quiet, rest(-ing place), still.
Root(s): H4495

H4495 מָנוֹחַ Manowach (maw-no'-ach) n/p.
1. complete rest.
2. Manoach, an Israelite.
[from H5117]
KJV: Manoah.
Root(s): H5117
See also: H4496, H4494
[?]

Hmmm, maybe the people who wrote H####s didn't know very much about the Judean / Aramean desert! Or the fluidity of Hebrew! Maybe they used to work at BMW in Germany where every mechanical part has a totally distinct name.

Right Divider

Body part
Thanks for calling it what his confusion is. Do you have a reference or quote about him on that, on Acts 2? I'm just referring to him calling the Bible confusing/conflicting messages, which of course it is, if it has 2P2P in it and if Acts 2 was actually about a theocracy X000 years later than that moment.
Putting the dispensational change in Acts 2 is confusion.
Your fairy tale is insanity.

Interplanner

Putting the dispensational change in Acts 2 is confusion.
Your fairy tale is insanity.

Could you just be clear for once? Is there a Davidic theocracy with the whole worship system in mind in 2:30, or is he speaking of the resurrection of Christ in a way apart from the 'normal' (Judaistic) meaning?

Does Chafer have a quote about ch 2 in particular that should be read in this context?

Right Divider

Body part
Could you just be clear for once? Is there a Davidic theocracy with the whole worship system in mind in 2:30, or is he speaking of the resurrection of Christ in a way apart from the 'normal' (Judaistic) meaning?
The LORD Jesus Christ will sit on the throne of David when He returns in glory, just like He and scripture says.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Does Chafer have a quote about ch 2 in particular that should be read in this context?
I'm not a Chafer follower, so I can't quote what I don't know.

Try reading the entire Bible in context some time.

SaulToPaul 2

Who was he?

Interplanner

The LORD Jesus Christ will sit on the throne of David when He returns in glory, just like He and scripture says.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

I'm not a Chafer follower, so I can't quote what I don't know.

Try reading the entire Bible in context some time.

That's not David's throne, and when what David foretold is mentioned in Acts 2 you change the wording. The wording of Acts to is that David saw the resurrection and enthronement of heaven. That is what is to be preached so that the nations will come to the obedience of faith.

You sounded like you knew exactly what chafer was saying about that exact passage, so I wanted to hear it.

I'm quite aware of the totality of the Bible. 'In the Seed (christ) all the nations will be blessed' is not a conflicting message for me, like it was for Chafer and his junk theology. It is true and fulfilled in Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

That's not David's throne, and when what David foretold is mentioned in Acts 2 you change the wording. The wording of Acts to is that David saw the resurrection and enthronement of heaven. That is what is to be preached so that the nations will come to the obedience of faith.

You sounded like you knew exactly what chafer was saying about that exact passage, so I wanted to hear it.

I'm quite aware of the totality of the Bible. 'In the Seed (christ) all the nations will be blessed' is not a conflicting message for me, like it was for Chafer and his junk theology. It is true and fulfilled in Christ.

made up, why?

SaulToPaul 2

100% made up. What's wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.