ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

What do you expect from a guy that thinks that a sentence and a paragraph are the same thing?

He has mitigated false doctrine from enemies of the Cross and called them his brothers. He has slandered believers with lying labels. He has rebuked those same believers for opposing those who despise Paul's ministry. He's practices guilt by association when it it totally unwarranted. He constantly corrects those believers for having the wrong MAD but, when asked to explain the right MAD, just posts vague walls of text that say nothing new, or videos of a racist preacher -- coincidentally, the most convenient to grab MAD teacher one could grab off of Youtube -- but without apparently caring about the guy's false doctrine.

And now he goes as far as to approve a proven false prophet, just to try to score points off of me.

You know how sometimes, as much as you wish they didn't, things add up to just one conclusion? This is one of those times.

Right Divider

Body part
He has mitigated false doctrine from enemies of the Cross and called them his brothers. He has slandered believers with lying labels. He has rebuked those same believers for opposing those who despise Paul's ministry. He constantly corrects those believers for having the wrong MAD but, when asked to explain the right MAD, just posts vague walls of text that say nothing new, or videos of a racist preacher -- coincidentally, the most convenient to grab MAD teacher one could grab off of Youtube -- but without apparently caring about the guy's false doctrine.

And now he goes as far as to approve a proven false prophet, just to try to score points off of me.

You know how sometimes, as much as you wish they didn't, things add up to just one conclusion? This is one of those times.
:thumb:
Well said brother!

musterion

I'll go ahead and say it. If there really was a fake who came here to troll and discredit MAD from the inside, would any of the above look any different?

Danoh

I also agree with Catholic scholars re: trinitarianism. What do you make of that?

The same reason behind why I post those videos; you incompetent. :chuckle:

Where I might agree with a simpler study of his on one thing or another, that I believe others might benefit from.

You're the one making a stink about what I never would post anyway.

For as you yourself have proven; its comprehension is way above your pay grade :chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Still no comment on Grace Ambassadors (who he quotes) citation of the racism of Jordan (who he quotes more).

You are lying.

Plain and simple.

Over on the "MAD" forum on TOL, I was mostly the only individual who EVER supported the many articles by Justin that PJ used to post.

When I asked some of your pals about Justin, they responded from their usual myopia.

I even once asked PJ why he had stopped posting those great articles.

He knows I did. Yet here he was, brown nosing your duplicity.

The consistently demonstrated fact is that I agree with where anyone is being objective.

No matter what they might normally hold to that I might not agree with.

Just as the Apostle Paul himself had agreed with the following individual - because he happened to be right in THAT one point.

Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Likewise with my agreeing with Justin, where I find him objective, even while well aware he is one of McLean's protogés.

Case in point, he teaches that MADs who hold to the teaching that "the mystery of godliness" does NOT refer to Christ, but rather to the Body (the view held by the BBS, and by GSB, and by me, and even by JohnS & STP http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...inuous-Rebellion/page22&p=5102688#post5102688) are teaching HERESY.

Well, Justin is simply wrong.

He also erroneously asserts that Muslims view the Bible as Holy. Which is not true of Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4iZMCIucQ&app=desktop

http://graceambassadors.com/christ/the-mystery-of-godliness

His mis-fire?

Obviously, his study APPROACH is off - where properly studying that out, is concerned.

Same old problem I have often noted as to how MADs at times end up off in their understandings from that of other MADs, on one thing or another.

Still, I agree with the guy on what I agree with him on, thus my support of those articles by him that PJ used to post

One thing has nothing to do with the other, Mr Double-Standard.

Just you ever being the extremist to the extreme right fool you have ever demonstrated being.

Not to mention that you did with that quote exactly what all enemies of Dispensationalism in general are ever found doing - quoting Dispy conclusions of out their full study's original context.

You're a bigot and dishonest..you ever being you.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you nevertheless, but especially in light of your hypocrisy.

Which just shows how hopeless you were but for the Cross you daily spit on by your continued bigotry.

Get a clue, Musti.

Before you open your fool mouth.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You are lying.

You're a bigot and dishonest..you ever being you.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you nevertheless, but especially in light of your hypocrisy.

Which just shows how hopeless you were but for the Cross you daily spit on by your continued bigotry.

Get a clue, Musti.

Before you open your fool mouth.

This must the way we are supposed to show God's Grace. :chuckle:

Gotta love the way hypocrites REACT to any slight to their ego.

:listen: Guess he got his panties in a knot again.

Danoh

This must the way we are supposed to show God's Grace. :chuckle:

Gotta love the way hypocrites REACT to any slight to their ego.

:listen: Guess he got his panties in a knot again.

No, that is how a thing is called out.

It is you who are distorting it - you who many conclude a hypocrite through and through.

You should be called out on that.

Leave to you twist a thing to where it serves your hypocrisy.

Everthing I posted to Musti is true - anyone can see it for themselves who is not of your number.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you nevertheless.

For you and your pals are not the issue.

That Cross ALONE WAS and FOREVER is.

No matter how often you and your pals spit on it.

glorydaz

No, that is how a thing is called out.

It is you who are distorting it - you who many conclude a hypocrite through and through.

You should be called out on that.

Leave to to twist a thing to where it serves your hypocrisy.

Everthijg I posted to Musti is true - anyone can see it for themselves who is not of your number.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you nevertheless.

For you and your pals are not the issue.

That Cross ALONE WAS and FOREVER is.

No matter how often you and your pals spit on it.

You seem to have a thing about spitting. :think:

Just don't have a melt down. We've had enough of that for awhile.

Take a deep breath and repeat after me, "Everything is NOT about me."

Danoh

You seem to have a thing about spitting. :think:

Just don't have a melt down. We've had enough of that for awhile.

Take a deep breath and repeat after me, "Everything is NOT about me."

And keep repeating that about you and your pals :chuckle:

You are such an incompetent where it comes to being consistent in discerning between the things that differ.

If I were upset, or what have you, I would not be ending my every post in the way i have taken to ending all of my posts, no matter who I am dealing with on these forums over here, or what the issue or topic might be - with a "nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 towards you."

But that is clearly a perspective too late for someone as clearly long entrenched in your obvious belief in, and need for payback, as you have so consistently proven.

Get a clue on Romans 5, already.

If for no other reason - at least in memory of Him.

glorydaz

And keep repeating that about you and your pals :chuckle:

You are such an incompetent where it comes to being consistent in discerning between the things that differ.

If I were upset, or what have you, I would not be ending my every post in the way i have taken to ending all of my posts, no matter who I am dealing with on these forums over here, or what the issue or topic might be - with a "nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 towards you."

But that is clearly a perspective too late for someone as clearly long entrenched in your obvious belief in, and need for payback, as you have so consistently proven.

Get a clue on Romans 5, already.

If for no other reason - at least in memory of Him.

Oh, the hypocrisy! You just can't hide what you are, Danoh. No matter how "sincere" you try to sound, it cannot be hidden. In case not all have seen...point it out so it can be seen.

Matthew 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

Status
Not open for further replies.