ECT The New Covenant is obviously present tense

SaulToPaul 2

Well, STP is beyond bizarre, now with huge second guessings of the intentions of God and all that. He may be interested to know that the first city builders in Genesis did so to 'hide in plain sight' from God, in a setting that defied and denied the truth, by creating an alternate world or universe. Thus the usual prophetic disdain for a city.

Irrelevant.

Why can't it be a physical city, Great One?

Interplanner

Irrelevant.

Why can't it be a physical city, Great One?

Because God, not the sun , is the light, and Christ is the temple. Rev 21.

show me the physical city floating down out of space right now. That's what Gal 4 says is there. It is 'above' and Paul speaks of it as intimately known and as though he can see the risen believers there...

SaulToPaul 2

Because God, not the sun , is the light, and Christ is the temple. Rev 21.

show me the physical city floating down out of space right now. That's what Gal 4 says is there. It is 'above' and Paul speaks of it as intimately known and as though he can see the risen believers there...

:chuckle:

There is a third heaven that the men with telescopes, that you worship, cannot see.

SaulToPaul 2

YOu can't do that STP: your favorite thing to criticise is mystical, spiritual entity. Yet here you are claiming one. You are flat dishonest.

Do you not know that there is currently a veil between the 2nd heaven and 3rd heaven?
How are the men you worship going to get their telescopes through that veil?

DAN P

Dude, there is a literal physical third heaven up there, and the city is there. Right now.
Believe your Bible.

Hi and all that IP has to do is read 2 Cor 12:2 and the Holy Spirit sAYS there is a third heaven with 3 verbs in the PERFECT TENSE and the verb CAUGHT UP is in the AORIST TENSE , Passive Voice and a Participle !!

Since there are 3 heavens , there also has to be a 4 th HEAVEN , because the 3 HEAVEN mentioned in 2 Cor 12:2 were all created , so that means the 4 th Heaven is where God lives as written in Jude !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Dude, there is a literal physical third heaven up there, and the city is there. Right now.
Believe your Bible.

Literal and physical do not belong in the same realm as what can be seen by the human eye. "No eye has seen..." Even your categories on this and on lies in translations and on grammar are MUCK AND FRAUD.

He is immortal, invisible, dwells in innapproachable light. That's why the Rev says God himself is the sun of that place.

Sorry I don't make whole doctrines out of one time references to things like a 3rd heaven. You however, make whole doctrines out of things the NT NEVER mentions, and 'wait forever' for them.

SaulToPaul 2

Literal and physical do not belong in the same realm as what can be seen by the human eye. "No eye has seen..." Even your categories on this and on lies in translations and on grammar are MUCK AND FRAUD.

He is immortal, invisible, dwells in innapproachable light. That's why the Rev says God himself is the sun of that place.

Sorry I don't make whole doctrines out of one time references to things like a 3rd heaven. You however, make whole doctrines out of things the NT NEVER mentions, and 'wait forever' for them.

:chuckle:

You missed the point (as usual)

SaulToPaul 2

I wonder if IP ever studied out how Moses went up to the top of the mountain, then came back down with the law again. I doubt it.

:idunno:

Jerry Shugart

What is so hard about realizing that the new covenant that is present tense already--besides having universal appeal? IT EXPLODES THE FRAUD OF 2P2P!!!

Anyone with the least bit of spiritual discernment understands that the fulfillment of the New Covenant promised to Israel is NOT in force today:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​