The Myth of unMerited Favor and Grace

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Name the last thing you did that was so wonderful that it deserved praise from God.
Be specific, and not vague like you have been.
:popcorn:

God's Truth

You cannot be conformed to the image of God.

There is only 1 way for you to be the image of God.

And I am not going to reveal that to you.

You are going against the Word of God.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

God's Truth

I'm not. I'm mocking the self-righteous that think that they are so wonderful in their own eyes.

You are mocking those who obey God. That means you mock Abel, Noah, Abraham, Job, etc.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."

God's Truth

You cannot be conformed to the image of God.

There is only 1 way for you to be the image of God.

And I am not going to reveal that to you.

Jesus is the image of God, and we must be conformed to Jesus' image.

This is where you have great confusion, for you think you become Jesus Christ instead of like him.

Right Divider

Body part
You are mocking those who obey God. That means you mock Abel, Noah, Abraham, Job, etc.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."
No, I'm mocking YOU SINGULARLY; because you think that you are totally obedient and that God is so proud of you.

The ONLY obedience that God respects TODAY is that of Jesus Christ, but you reject that.
Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

No, I'm mocking YOU SINGULARLY; because you think that you are totally obedient and the God is so proud of you.
Cain did not like it either that Abel did right.

All you can do here is mock me, slander, and lie about me, and have me put out.

The ONLY obedience that God respects TODAY is that of Jesus Christ, but you reject that.

God does not reject those who obey Jesus. Where would you ever get such a belief?

John 16:27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Where do you EVER get that means we do not have to obey?

Because Jesus obeyed, we have someone to obey.

Right Divider

Body part
Cain did not like it either that Abel did right.
You're no Abel.

All you can do here is mock me, slander, and lie about me, and have me put out.
Slander requires that I say something FALSE about you. Everything that I've said is 100% true.

God does not reject those who obey Jesus. Where would you ever get such a belief?
So now you slander me? I never, ever said ANY SUCH THING.

John 16:27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
Speaking to His 12 apostles for the 12 tribes... which tribe are you?

Did you never read about the dispensation of the GRACE of God?

Was Paul a friend when God saved him? No, he was God's greatest enemy. This is why Paul says this:
Rom 5:6-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. (5:7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. (5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Where do you EVER get that means we do not have to obey?
You will NOT be justified before God for YOUR obedience. Unless you're the ONE!.

Because Jesus obeyed, we have someone to obey.
Scripture for that one.....???

God's Truth

You're no Abel.

How do you know?

Even Cain could have changed, if he would only have listened to God and obeyed.

Genesis 4:7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

Don’t you think you can use that scripture to help give life to yourself and others?

Slander requires that I say something FALSE about you. Everything that I've said is 100% true.

No, slander is not just about what is false.

2 Peter 2:11 yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not heap abuse on such beings when bringing judgment on them from the Lord.

Speaking to His 12 apostles for the 12 tribes... which tribe are you?
Jesus says when he is lifted up, then all could come to him to be saved.

Did you never read about the dispensation of the GRACE of God?

Was Paul a friend when God saved him? No, he was God's greatest enemy. This is why Paul says this:
Rom 5:6-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. (5:7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. (5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Paul is speaking about the Gentiles not having to get circumcised before being saved.

I have already explained this to you before.

If you want to be a serious debater, why do you ignore what I say?

You will NOT be justified before God for YOUR obedience. Unless you're the ONE!.
Jesus says he obeyed and we have to obey.

Scripture for that one.....???
John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Right Divider

Body part
How do you know?

Even Cain could have changed, if he would only have listened to God and obeyed.

Genesis 4:7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."
You're the self-righteous Pharisee in Luke 18:10-14

No, slander is not just about what is false.
Slander is VERBAL.... SPOKEN....
slan·der
ˈslandər/
nounLAW

• the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

You need to learn the truth about GRACE!!!

God's Truth

You're the self-righteous Pharisee in Luke 18:10-14

Slander is VERBAL.... SPOKEN....
slan·der
ˈslandər/
nounLAW

• the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

You need to learn the truth about GRACE!!!

The Pharisee would not admit to being a sinner. He would only speak of the things he did right. He would not confess and repent of his sins.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit I was a sinner. He would not have saved me if I did not confess and repent.

God's grace is that we do not have to clean ourselves, just to go to the temple to worship God.

Jesus' blood makes us clean and we become the temple.

That is God's grace.

Nowhere anywhere are we told we no longer have to obey.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing
as unmerited favor or unmerited grace
from God.

That is the doctrine of devils.

God will not reward you
for anything you do not deserve.

God will not punish you

God will not exalt you

God will not praise you for anything
you do not deserve.

Whatsoever you sow
to the flesh you shall
reap of the flesh.

Whatsoever you sow
to the Spirit you shall
reap of the Spirit.

Grace is God's unmerited favor (Ge 6:8). Salvation is a gift of God. If it's not, then God owes men something--and God owes a men nothing. If men got what they deserved, they'd go to hell. But, God is merciful (Ro 11:6).

Believers will receive rewards at the Bema seat.

See:

What is the Judgment Seat of Christ / Bema Seat of Christ?

As a reminder Word is number 46 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Related:

Lordship
Has the Law has been done away with?
At patrick jane At john w At Nick At SaultoPaul At Musterion At heir At GloryDaz At exminister At Grosnick Marowbe
Must We Confess Every Sin?
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Where is Prince Now?
Kirk Cameron: Wives Should 'Honor and Respect and Follow Their Husband's Lead'
The Big Switch
Did Paul teach obedience?
Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

Last edited:

God's Truth

Grace is God's unmerited favor (Ge 6:8).

That scripture does not say that.

You add to God's Word.

Noah found favor in God's eyes because Noah was righteous.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Did you hear that? Because Noah was RIGHTEOUS.

Salvation is a gift of God. If it's not, then God owes men something--and God owes a men nothing. If men got what they deserved, they'd go to hell. But, God is merciful (Ro 11:6).

Believers will receive rewards at the Bema seat.

God the Father and Jesus Christ do not just make their home with anyone. You have to clean your house if you want God and Jesus to live there.

See John 14:23.

See:

What is the Judgment Seat of Christ / Bema Seat of Christ?

As a reminder Word is number 46 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

The way you judge others you will be judged.