The Myth of unMerited Favor and Grace

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You all are my witness.

I do not want any unmerited praise from God.

I count unmerited praise from God as worthless.

I only want Him to praise me when I deserve it.

You all can have His unmerited praise.

I will take all His merited praise.

God will never praise you, we praise God. That's how that works you child of the devil

nikolai_42

I will prophesy to you all.

The free ride on all the earth from God...

is about to end.

And quoting verses from the bible will not and is not

going to deliver you from the wrath of God.

In fact it will just infuriate God that much the more.

Does that really require a prophesy to know?

The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 16:1-4

Epoisses

There is no such thing
as unmerited favor or unmerited grace
from God.

That is the doctrine of devils.

God will not reward you
for anything you do not deserve.

God will not punish you

God will not exalt you

God will not praise you for anything
you do not deserve.

Whatsoever you sow
to the flesh you shall
reap of the flesh.

Whatsoever you sow
to the Spirit you shall
reap of the Spirit.

Grace means unmerited favor you child of the devil. You are destitute of grace and will be rewarded for your error.

CherubRam

More blessed are those who do not transgress
and who cover the sins of others.

You must love the undeserving love of God.

As for me I would be too ashamed of myself to accept it.

He deserves much better than that from me.

As for you...God is just a free ride.

So you think.

You are going to find out prettyyyyyy soon

your free ride is going to come to an end.

And it isn't going where you think.
Interesting that you believe you are without sin.
Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

CherubRam

More blessed are those who do not transgress
and who cover the sins of others.

You must love the undeserving love of God.

As for me I would be too ashamed of myself to accept it.

He deserves much better than that from me.

As for you...God is just a free ride.

So you think.

I am not a Pharisee and I did not pray to God saying God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

But I did pray to God
and ask Him to take all the blessings
He gave you that you do not use everyday
to bless His beautiful name
from you and to give them to me
that I would take them and bless Him with them.

So when you start seeing
the changes take place in your life...
you will know why.

And so, what planet are you from?

God's Truth

Does that really require a prophesy to know?

The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 16:1-4

The Pharisees would not obey and repent of their sins, they only spoke of what they did not do wrong.

We have to obey God. We have to admit we are sinners and repent of those sins.

God's Truth

Grace means unmerited favor you child of the devil. You are destitute of grace and will be rewarded for your error.

Grace means you do not have to work at making yourself clean by doing the ceremonial/purification works of the old law.

Jesus' blood cleans us by our faith that it does.

We do not have to get circumcised, adhere to a special diet, do various external washings, observe special days, and sacrifice animals; BUT WE STILL HAVE TO OBEY GOD.

beameup

There is no such thing
as unmerited favor or unmerited grace
from God.

That is the doctrine of devils.

God will not reward you

God will not punish you

God will not exalt you

God will not praise you for anything
you do not deserve.

Whatsoever you sow
to the flesh you shall
reap of the flesh.

Whatsoever you sow
to the Spirit you shall
reap of the Spirit.

You consider yourself GOD?

God's Truth

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

God's Truth

The reward is an inheritance.

Colossians 3:24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

The reward is the promise of the inheritance of eternal life.

Hebrews 9:15
For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

In case you still are not sure the inheritance is eternal life, which is our reward, read and study these scriptures, there should be no more doubt after reading them.

Matthew 19:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Luke 10:25[ The Parable of the Good Samaritan ] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

The REWARD is the PROMISE, of an INHERITANCE, and the INHERITANCE is ETERNAL LIFE.

God's Truth

2 John 1:8 Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

What a powerful scripture showing that we are to work by obeying Jesus, and that those works save us for when we are done in this world, for our works follow us!

God's Truth

Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

Word

BANNED
Banned
I dwell in the praise of God.

That is all I seek night and day.

The praise of my Father.

Now if this provokes you to jealousy
or infuriates you to anger...

Do something about it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I dwell in the praise of God.

That is all I seek night and day.

The praise of my Father.

Now if this provokes you to jealousy
or infuriates you to anger...

Do something about it.

For starters, we could complain about you to the Woodshed?