The Myth of unMerited Favor and Grace

Right Divider

Body part
Of course the lost and the world believe those that believe and follow Jesus and trust His word are crazy...YOUR LOSS, sadly
ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to keep on a TOPIC.

Your frantic insanity shows that your emotions have gotten the best of you and that you cannot have a reasonable discourse with others.

dodge

ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to keep on a TOPIC.

Your frantic insanity shows that your emotions have gotten the best of you and that you cannot have a reasonable discourse with others.

I trust God, the bible, and the leadership of the Holy Spirit NOT YOU !

Folks with NO context call others names....Shows ZERO love and Jesus in YOU.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So when Jesus taught YOU must be born again you believe that does not apply to all of us ?

You need to read/study the books of the Apostle Paul. Romans through Philemon. Jesus says who is being spoken to in Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Follow what Jesus says, for he is the Lord. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Jesus did not tell everyone to sell all that they had.

The disciples went from door to door to preach the gospel.

Do you really think they went to everyone's house and said, "Sell this house if you want to be saved, and everything in it"?!!!
I suppose you would rather believe that selling all he had was just an extra command for that one particular guy to gain eternal life.
He had to do something extra to get eternal life that no one else had to do.
Hmmm.

But wait ...................
Latter on, we find out that is exactly what the apostles and their followers were doing.
Acts 4:32-35 KJV
(32) And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
(33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
(34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
(35) And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Let the spin begin!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I trust God, the bible, and the leadership of the Holy Spirit NOT YOU !

Folks with NO context call others names....Shows ZERO love and Jesus in YOU.

Posters you can trust to preach the Grace Gospel on TOL:

1) Heir
2) Glorydaz
3) Tambora
4) Right Divider
5) GM
6) SaultoPaul

These are a few who you can trust. There are others that I can't remember right off hand?

dodge

You need to read/study the books of the Apostle Paul. Romans through Philemon. Jesus says who is being spoken to in Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

So what message did the Apostles bring to the lost ? Was it their own messages or the same message Jesus taught that God with held the meaning OF ? There are not gospels there is only ONE gospel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Posters you can trust to preach the Grace Gospel on TOL:

1) Heir
2) Glorydaz
3) Tambora
4) Right Divider
5) GM
6) SaultoPaul

These are a few who you can trust. There are others that I can't remember right off hand?
Clete
Sherman
RocketMan
Angel4Truth
Nick M.
John W.

and more

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So what message did the Apostles bring to the lost ? Was it their own messages or the same message Jesus taught that God with held the meaning OF ? There are not gospels there is only ONE gospel.

The "Kingdom message" was preached to the House of Israel (Jews) by Peter and the rest.
The "Grace Message" was preached by Paul and his group to the Gentiles.
Two different messages were being preached back then.

Paul's message to the Gentiles was: Salvation by Grace through faith alone.
Peter's message to the Jews was: Salvation by faith and works.
Today, we go by Paul's Gospel alone and it includes both Jew and Gentile alike.