ECT The Mystery: What and Why

Danoh

Can you please answer these questions?

But for his slight Calvinism, at one point, along with his belief some of the gifts are still operative, and what he said about what John the Baptist meant about the Lamb of God, I agree with everything else in that article as written, more or less (as there are always shades of grey).

It appears to be the Acts 9 held to by Stam.

While, what I found I differ on in understanding would be more in line with the Acts 9 of Jordan.

Those two being the two major schools within Acts 9 Dispensationalism.

Ok, so you and yours hold a different view on some of those things. Must you be not only so adamant towards others about it, but so nasty towards them?

This, while you read a conspiracy into anyone's words who does not tow your line.

Where, dear sister in the Lord, is the grace in any of that?

"But if ye be ked of the Spirit, ye are not under the law," Gal. 5:18.

Meaning, the biting and devouring will be non-existent.

Which, of course, opens up the way for a little ribbing, so here goes - get ready to pitch your fit some more...

You noted there is no one spokesperson for Mid Acts - apparantly there is for your Almost Acts 28 version - your heirness :rotfl:

DAN P

"This mystery is that Gentiles are FELLOW HEIRS, members of the same body..." Ephesians 3:6

Straight from the horse's mouth. It clearly disproves MAD.

Why? Jews did not know they would be locking arms with Gentiles as brothers and
sisters through God/Jesus.

Hi and explain why it disapproves Dispensationalist as Gal 3:28 makes what you have written MOOT !!

DAN P

brewmama

Hi and here is your chance to SHINE , so explain why !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Use plenty of SHINE !!

dan p

Well, it quite CLEARLY states that there is no difference between a Jew and Greek in Christ. They are the same. The opposite of what you say.

DAN P

Well, it quite CLEARLY states that there is no difference between a Jew and Greek in Christ. They are the same. The opposite of what you say.

Hi and you believe Gal 3:28 before you read it ?

The only thing BREWING by you is STEAM and you did not say why there are 4 Verbs all in the AOTIST TENSE and what they mean !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

brewmama

Hi and you believe Gal 3:28 before you read it ?

The only thing BREWING by you is STEAM and you did not say why there are 4 Verbs all in the AOTIST TENSE and what they mean !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Your posts don't even make sense, and you (bizarrely) twist Scripture so much it is appalling.
Why don't you just believe what the Greeks say it means?

DAN P

Your posts don't even make sense, and you (bizarrely) twist Scripture so much it is appalling.
Why don't you just believe what the Greeks say it means?

Hi and IF I am twisting , so explain Gal 3:28 before you run out of STEAM ??

If you look up the Greek text , this what you will find !!

Three verbs translated , THERE IS / or CANNOT and the Greek word is ENI !!

The fourth verb is ARE / ESTE and all are in the Present Tense of CONTINUOUS results , or CONTINUOUS Action , so what do they mean ??

dan p

DAN P

They mean that we are all one in Christ, Jews and Greeks. It's not as hard as you pretend that it is.

Hi and if that was EASY , try 1 Cor 15:8 ??:chuckle::chuckle:

This should be a CINCH for you !!

If you NEED help please let me know !!

dan p

DAN P

He was the last Apostle to see and be called by Christ. What is your deal?

Hi and you are going to PUNT , and do not BLAME you and a long time ago , I made it mission to know what Paul meant to say !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Most believers want to stay Un-learned !!

dan p

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You would accuse Paul of blathering on endlessly too! I'm in good company with my apostle. And no, I do not change the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) as you do above to suit your MUD.

The mystery of the gospel includes the likes of us, like the Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter, who in time past were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) but now were made fellowheirs and of the same Body and partakers of God’s promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) with Paul (who was first in the BoC 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV), the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Thessalonians…(Ephesians 3:6 KJV). This mystery was testified at a later due time (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Acts 20:24 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-18 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV)!

Together all of those saved from the beginning of Paul's ministry to the finish of his course (the "we" and the "ye" Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV the first and second group BOTH containing Gentiles!) make up the one new man (Ephesians 2:14-15 KJV)! It is the fellowship of the mystery which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,...And you bet I go on and on about it! I join my apostle in making all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery!

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

What a mess, God save me from twisting scripture in such a way.

You did not figger all that out...you were drip fed it, that's what I say to you...you are a spoonfed Christian.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ephesians 2.11-12
Wherefore remember that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called circumcision in the flesh made by hands

That at that time ye were without Christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

[You see by this that the commonwealth of Israel was not of Paul, for it was in being in times past but they were strangers and aliens from it and from the covenants of promise]

Ephesians.2. 13.
But now in Christ Jesus ye who were sometimes afar off are made NIGH by the blood of Christ

[It happened at the cross, they were brought nigh not by any dispensation of Paul but by the blood of Christ]

Ephesians.2. 14.a

For He is our peace who hath made both one.

[YOU say He has made us one thing and they [the Jews] another thing]

Ephesians.2.14.b
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us

[Paul will not HAVE any separation between Jew and Gentile, it was the law that separated the two, the law has been taken out of the way]

Ephesians .2.15.
Having abolished IN HIS FLESH the enmity even the law of commandments contained in ordinances for to make for Himself of twain ONE NEW MAN so making peace

[it was done at the cross not at any time subsequent, it was accomplished in Christ's flesh]

Ephesians.2.16
And that He might reconcile both unto God in ONE BODY by the cross having slain the enmity thereby

[Thereby...there by the cross, one body by the cross]

Ephesians.2.17a
And came and preached peace to you which were afar off....

[the Gentiles]

Ephesians.2.17b
....and to them that were nigh

[the Jews]

Ephesians.2.18
For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Ephesians.2.19

NOW therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners but FELLOW citizens with the saints and of the household of God

[dussn't matter how many times you say we are not, Paul says we ARE fellow citizens, and there is only one household of God, Peter speaks about it, John speaks about and here Paul speaks about it.

Ephesians 2.20

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Ephesians 2.11-12
Wherefore remember that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called circumcision in the flesh made by hands

That at that time ye were without Christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

You see by this that the commonwealth of Israel was not of Paul, for it was in being in times past but they were strangers and aliens from it and from the covenants of promise

Ephesians 13.
But now in Christ Jesus ye who were sometimes afar off are made NIGH by the blood of Christ

It happened at the cross, they were brought nigh not by any dispensation of Paul but by the blood of Christ
Jesus Christ did NOT reveal FULLY what the cross meant AT THAT TIME. THEY (the twelve and their disciples) didn't find out about what really happened at the cross until much later. Here you are quoting Paul, who is the ONE that received this FULL revelation and that did NOT happen until YEARS after the cross. How is it that THIS IMPORTANT information came in scripture about 30 years later?

Being "made nigh" does NOT refer to Israel, but to GOD and CHRIST. And this was not based on ANY covenant, but by the blood of Christ.