Votes: 1 1.9%
  • $21-25 per gallon

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Who cares. I'm rich.

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

Adam

Hall of Fame
I can walk or ride my bike to work if I need to. But, it's more fun and challenging to work smarter and harder to get raises so that I don't have to worry about the price of fuel.

Little Buzz

In the UK petrol (gas) is currently £1.12 per litre - which works out at $8.44 per US Gallon (or $10.12 for a proper gallon), and I still get stuck in traffic everyday, and car use is growing.

Much as you think you might stop using your car if fuel gets expensive, you won't!

cavatti

It was $3.65/gallon yesterday here on the coast of Washington state. A very rural area, so I'll pay the going rate for gas to drive somewhere too far too walk or tp ride a horse to.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once swore I would never pay over 50 cents a gallon. <G>

:chuckle:

Same here, I said that back in '78-'79.

Here in Houston it is now up to $3.65

That's​
- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Now that it's up to four dollars, it's only one buck away from hitting the first option in this poll.

Which is what I picked. :noid:

Leftovermuffin

Im getting sick of it too. I am having trouble finding a gas station that will let me fill up most of them stop at 75 dollars and I still have a ways to go.

my truck to 89 dollars when it was 3.50.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said,
Last time I bought gas, it was $1.79. Yes, my husband buys gas, on his credit card, with a bank account I never look at. I just do not want to know about it. If I am ever able to drive again, I’ll buy a go-cart with a lawn mower engine!

I picked the one my husband would pick

heir

TOL Subscriber
I said,
Last time I bought gas, it was $1.79. Yes, my husband buys gas, on his credit card, with a bank account I never look at. I just do not want to know about it. If I am ever able to drive again, I’ll buy a go-cart with a lawn mower engine!

I picked the one my husband would pick
I saw some kids driving by our house in a Cushman (sp) golf cart. Not a bad idea.....:think:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My husband just said one could get a riding mower, ‘gear it up and change the drive system and front wheels and it would go 35 mph.” Then he said, “ you should know that the first time you go to town, you will get a ticket.”

Gee, what a sad sack, no silliness in that old man. I said a go cart and Ed’s 99ER from the 1950s went over 50 mph!

Aimey

as strange as it may sound I think people will buy gas no matter how much it costs. They will however cut back on how much driving they do, as the cost increases.

It is like raising the price on caviar or Lobster or filet mingon, people want it and are willing to pay a high price for it, but avoid having it very often.

I have paid over 20.oo per lb. for Lobster, 8.oo per dozen for shrimp, have never had filet mingon, and bought cheap caviar for fun at 7.oo for a tiny little jar about the size of a half cup. I dont recall if I liked it or not.

well anyhow that is what I think.