ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
nope Sqeaky, you cannot post on this ECT site , you do not follow the rules

I said
ROFLOL You have only been here for acouple of years. I have been on here for almost 15 years. And your going to try to dictate to me where I can post and where I cant. Your arrogance is just to much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL You have only been here for acouple of years. I have been on here for almost 15 years. And your going to try to dictate to me where I can post and where I cant. Your arrogance is just to much.

Perhaps, you've been here 14 1/2 too many years?

tomlapalm

are you going to do the honorable thing and withdraw from this forum or wait in the moderators?

I do not heckle, I do not want you lies posted at all.

Squeaky is now a small white female that lives in France.

No , that is what I decided, I change truth to fit what I believe , I deny all who disagree, I deny any facts that might show me to be wrong. I ignore and insult any one that says otherwise.
I know I am right because I want to be right. I can't handle anything thing else.
So the world must change to fit my views.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
are you going to do the honorable thing and withdraw from this forum or wait in the moderators?

No , that is what I decided, I change truth to fit what I believe , I deny all who disagree, I deny any facts that might show me to be wrong. I ignore and insult any one that says otherwise.
I know I am right because I want to be right. I can't handle anything thing else.

I said
Your an idiot. A real Christian DOES NOT try to stop the deceived from speaking . So you must NOT BE a real Christian.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I have showed you over and over that them emotions are demons. The devil has always been there trying to stop the truth from getting in. your working for the devil.

tomlapalm

I said
I have showed you over and over that them emotions are demons. The devil has always been there trying to stop the truth from getting in. your working for the devil.

not on this forum, your lies are for the "Religion" forum with muslims and JW's etc.

Exclusive Christian Forum has stricter rules.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
not on this forum, your lies are for the "Religion" forum with muslims and JW's etc.

Exclusive Christian Forum has stricter rules.

I said
Why don't you try learning Gods rules they override all rules. Your a beginner here. Do you do this everywhere? Go into a forum and when you see real Christians sharing the truth. You try to take over and make up your own rules to change them???
That is why I pity you. You don't have a spiritual message, you cant understand the true spiritual message. So you mock the Word and those who are sharing it.

tomlapalm

Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

beloved57

The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Thats backwards, how does the unborn begin to first drink milk and progress to meat ? You have to first exist ! Do you give a unborn babe milk ? Of course not !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thats backwards, how does the unborn begin to first drink milk and progress to meat ? You have to first exist ! Do you give a unborn babe milk ? Of course not !

I said
You have it backwards. We are all ready born in the flesh. Now we are trying to be born again of the Spirit. The milk is finding the Holy Spirit within. And that takes three years in the milk. The Holy Spirit cant teach us without us having the verses in our belief system for Him to bring to remembrance. Once we find Him only quoting verses we follow Him. He leads us into purging our carnality and emotions. Once that happens we are born again to the Holy Spirit to receive the revelations of Jesus Christ.

beloved57

squeaky

We are all ready born in the flesh.

That counts for nothing in the Word of God. Man by nature cannot hear or understand the words of God, milk or meat Jn 8:43,47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.