ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It does to children and every Christian I've ever met.Being born again is a requirement before you can do the meat. You won't understand the sincere Milk of The Word of God if you're not born again.Getting to know The Holy Spirit is impossible unless He lives inside you. That happens when you're saved or receive salvation (same thing). One need merely believe upon Jesus for salvation (which means to be saved) and then one is given The Holy Spirit. It's really that simple.You made that up. We don't crucify our emotions and feelings. We crucify the works of our flesh, but we still have emotions and feelings or we would be robots. :duh:

I said
Lets see what is the big difference between us. I have the Word abiding in me, and I get all my beliefs from the Word.
You have a wild imagination, and you get all your beliefs from your imagination. Because you don't have the Word abiding in you.

John 5:38-41
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

You are so right, o great bearded one...

Isaiah 65:5
Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Your holier-than-thou garbage only fools Squeaky. God isn't fooled. I'm not fooled. Other born-again Christians aren't fooled. You're the only one you're fooling. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Your holier-than-thou garbage only fools Squeaky. God isn't fooled. I'm not fooled. Other born-again Christians aren't fooled. You're the only one you're fooling. :duh:

I said
I don't know why your so riled up. Other than the truth arouses your unclean spirits. And you just have to vent your frustration out on me.
Because I prove everything with the new testament. And all you have to refute me is one little old verse from the old testament.
Think about all the scriptures you used to have in you. Their all gone. Where did they go???
Now we know.

Matt 13:19-21
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
(NKJ)

Word based mystic

works of the flesh Do not produce being born again.
works of the flesh do not produce spirit understanding.

just to be able to get revelation you need to have the Holy Spirit birth within you the ability to receive spirit understanding of scripture.

the flesh cannot understand spirit principles.

By preaching this kind of flesh to spirit progression proves that you never recieved any revelation from the Spirit of God

It also implies that your are preaching doctrines of demons based on fleshly, earthly and sensual beginnings and foundations.

some demon must be swirling thoughts around in your soul/mind and spitting them out as revelations.

flesh does not produce spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Once again with the holier-than-thou attitude. Do you understand English or not?

I said
I have often wondered where that expression came from. The holier-than-thou . Its not in the scriptures. I know the devil uses it a lot so that someone might insult another. I know its not me, because I only listen to the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
works of the flesh Do not produce being born again.
works of the flesh do not produce spirit understanding.

just to be able to get revelation you need to have the Holy Spirit birth within you the ability to receive spirit understanding of scripture.

the flesh cannot understand spirit principles.

By preaching this kind of flesh to spirit progression proves that you never recieved any revelation from the Spirit of God

It also implies that your are preaching doctrines of demons based on fleshly, earthly and sensual beginnings and foundations.

some demon must be swirling thoughts around in your soul/mind and spitting them out as revelations.

flesh does not produce spirit.

I said
That is a poor guess. When the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. The verses don't come from the flesh.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

No one can even get into the Spirit to receive these revelations until they have crucified their flesh with its emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

You're going to call every single Christian who tries to correct you a liar. It's because you're listening to a lying spirit. :duh:

Aimiel

You have yet to show me where I've said something that isn't sound doctrine. You've been corrected many, many times and not just by me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have yet to show me where I've said something that isn't sound doctrine. You've been corrected many, many times and not just by me.

I said
sound doctrine is quoted doctrine. The only thing you have quoted is old testament. You really are struggling aren't you. Trying to find some way to convict me of something.
Let me help you out here. you cant convict me of anything without showing the verses I'm convicted by.
You know the same way I convict you with scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here's where you miss it: YOU ARE NOT Jesus! :duh:

You have error. You have more errors in your thinking than most lost people. I know children under 10 years old who have more understanding of God and salvation than you've ever expressed. You need to go to Sunday School and learn. If you're learning-disabled, there are teachers who will take the time to show you how to learn, without embarrassment or making fun of you. It's not hard, it just means you would need to swallow your pride and ask for help, instead of saying things that make no sense and being told over and over and over that you're mixed up.

Your thinking is what is messed up. :duh:

I don't think you listen, either. :thumb:

You misunderstand that 'saved' and 'salvation' are different tenses of THE SAME WORD. They have the same meaning! :duh:

People who post to Squeaky must realize that they're dealing with intelligence in the single digits.

When one is saved, one has received salvation. The word is the same. Different tense, but the same word. Do you understand English? When you say 'saved' means something different than 'salvation' you display your ignorance of the English language. :duh:

I don't argue with God. He doesn't lie. You do.Someone who is saved receives salvation, which is why we say that someone who is saved has received salvation. One who receives salvation has become saved. They're the SAME WORD. One who has salvation is merely a saved person. Someone who is saved is merely someone who has received salvation. The same word has different tenses. Saved: (adjective) past tense. Salvation: (noun) present tense. Same word. Same. Sameness. NOT different words. Not different meanings. Understanding is something which God can give you, but ONLY if you humble yourself and ask Him for it.

No, I'm not. You are wrong, thinking that saved and salvation mean different things. You're simply not capable of critical thinking. Your learning disability is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. Ignorance is a choice you've made and you need to be ashamed of that. You need to repent of it and buy a clue.

I don't have any arguments with God or misunderstanding of His Word. That makes ONE of us.Obviously, you're ignoring your disability, thinking it will go away if you do.

I don't pretend. I know The Holy Spirit. He doesn't hide His Language. You do need to be born again before you will ever even SEE His Kingdom.

Your familiar spirit is not the least bit holy.

Your familiar spirit isn't the least bit holy. If it were, your 'revelations' would make at least SOME sense.

No, they don't (for the most part). Scripture doesn't deserve to be chopped up and put together nonsensically the way your familiar spirit directs you to do. You have demonic doctrine because you listen to a demon.

I said
Now take a look at what you have said. Do you think any of that is sound doctrine. If you do you don't know what sound doctrine is. It looks and sounds more like bitter envy to me.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Looks like God's honest truth to me. Does any of it violate Scriptures?

I said
lolol All of it and that is only afew of them. Everything from saying saved and salvation are the same, to speaking evil of the brethren.
I think what the problem is here is you don't have any idea of what is in scripture.

Titus 3:1-3
1 Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work,
2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men.
3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.
(NKJ)

James 4:11
11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 2:12
12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Looks like God's honest truth to me. Does any of it violate Scriptures?

I said
You should know that you cant insult, intimidate, harass, coerce, or force born again Christians into agreeing with you without using the Word to do it. Your going to have to get yourself some scripture. All your doing with me is boring me with your own opinion.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen! First: one is born again... then comes the milk and then the meat. There is, however, no time limit on one's growth in The Lord. Squeaky thinks the garbage he makes up is 'revelation' from The Holy Spirit. He's imagining God is speaking to him.

It does to children and every Christian I've ever met.Being born again is a requirement before you can do the meat. You won't understand the sincere Milk of The Word of God if you're not born again.Getting to know The Holy Spirit is impossible unless He lives inside you. That happens when you're saved or receive salvation (same thing). One need merely believe upon Jesus for salvation (which means to be saved) and then one is given The Holy Spirit. It's really that simple.You made that up. We don't crucify our emotions and feelings. We crucify the works of our flesh, but we still have emotions and feelings or we would be robots. :duh:

Once again with the holier-than-thou attitude. Do you understand English or not?

Squeaky believes that the spirit he is familiar with is The Holy Spirit... it isn't.

I said
Again none of that is sound doctrine. Its backwards to what the Word says. Its even backwards to common sense.

Matt 12:33-37
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Aimiel

I said
Again none of that is sound doctrine. Its backwards to what the Word says. Its even backwards to common sense.
Actually, those who have common sense understand what I've said and most whom I've seen post to you on TOL actually agree with me.
Are you going to tell me what that holier than thou means?
I'll tell you anything you ask. Your humility in asking shows that you're ready to learn what your mistakes are and correct them.

You think that you are closer to God than others and have acquired knowledge beyond them which makes you so great that they should listen to your teaching. All you have is self-righteousness and pride blocking your way to better understanding.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually, those who have common sense understand what I've said and most whom I've seen post to you on TOL actually agree with me.I'll tell you anything you ask. Your humility in asking shows that you're ready to learn what your mistakes are and correct them.

You think that you are closer to God than others and have acquired knowledge beyond them which makes you so great that they should listen to your teaching. All you have is self-righteousness and pride blocking your way to better understanding.

I said
ROFLOL Well one of us has a problem with comprehension. That isn't even what I asked you.

Status
Not open for further replies.