ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
What do you do just make this stuff up as you go?
Does everyone come to repentance?

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

In conversion, faith is the turning of the soul to God as repentance is the turning of the soul from sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In conversion, faith is the turning of the soul to God as repentance is the turning of the soul from sin

I said
How old are you? It really seems you should be listening more and talking less.

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
How old are you? It really seems you should be listening more and talking less.

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

None of your business, agian

Word based mystic

just the opposite as to your thread title.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

john 3:5 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.…

just basics.
the deeper things of the Spirit can't even be conceived or entered into until The Born again experience.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

john 3:5 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.…

just basics.
the deeper things of the Spirit can't even be conceived or entered into until The Born again experience.

I know them deep things can only be learned from the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Aimiel

just basics.
Amen! First: one is born again... then comes the milk and then the meat. There is, however, no time limit on one's growth in The Lord. Squeaky thinks the garbage he makes up is 'revelation' from The Holy Spirit. He's imagining God is speaking to him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen! First: one is born again... then comes the milk and then the meat. There is, however, no time limit on one's growth in The Lord. Squeaky thinks the garbage he makes up is 'revelation' from The Holy Spirit. He's imagining God is speaking to him.

I said
That doesn't make any sense at all. The object is to be born again. If you can get born again before you go through the milk and the meat. You don't need the milk and the meat. No one can be born of the Spirit if they don't know the Spirit. One has to go through the milk just to find the Holy Spirit. Then they have to follow the Spirit to crucify their emotions and feelings.

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

No one is Christ's until they have crucified their emotions and feelings. And you cant be born again without Christ.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That doesn't make any sense at all. The object is to be born again. If you can get born again before you go through the milk and the meat. You don't need the milk and the meat. No one can be born of the Spirit if they don't know the Spirit. One has to go through the milk just to find the Holy Spirit. Then they have to follow the Spirit to crucify their emotions and feelings.

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

No one is Christ's until they have crucified their emotions and feelings. And you cant be born again without Christ.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Now that does not make any sense. How can you understand the milk and the meat of the Word of God without being born again?

Aimiel

That doesn't make any sense at all.
It does to children and every Christian I've ever met.
The object is to be born again. If you can get born again before you go through the milk and the meat. You don't need the milk and the meat.
Being born again is a requirement before you can do the meat. You won't understand the sincere Milk of The Word of God if you're not born again.
No one can be born of the Spirit if they don't know the Spirit.
Getting to know The Holy Spirit is impossible unless He lives inside you. That happens when you're saved or receive salvation (same thing).
One has to go through the milk just to find the Holy Spirit.
One need merely believe upon Jesus for salvation (which means to be saved) and then one is given The Holy Spirit. It's really that simple.
Then they have to follow the Spirit to crucify their emotions and feelings.
You made that up. We don't crucify our emotions and feelings. We crucify the works of our flesh, but we still have emotions and feelings or we would be robots. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now that does not make any sense. How can you understand the milk and the meat of the Word of God without being born again?

I said
Its right there in front of you. Your only born again when you have the incorruptible seed. And that is what you learn going through the milk and the meat understanding.

(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.