ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So, why do you reject every single Old Testament verse of Scripture that anyone posts to you?

I said
I will tell you if you tell me why you reject every single verse from the new testament that I post to you? And all these revelations are new testament verses.

Aimiel

I will tell you if you tell me why you reject every single verse from the new testament that I post to you? And all these revelations are new testament verses.
I asked you a question first. Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Backwards, born again, milk, meat

I said
Yes that is backwards. How can anyone be born again until they have died to something. And how can anyone die to self until they have crucified self. And how can anyone crucify self until after they learn how its done. Now how can anyone learn how its done until they have learned from the Holy Spirit. And how can anyone learn from the Holy Spirit if they don't even know the Holy Spirit until they get in the meat understanding.

How can anyone be born again of the Holy Spirit if they don't know the Holy Spirit? You cant find that out until your in the meat. And no one starts out in the meat. They must go through the milk first.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-6
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Yes that is backwards. How can anyone be born again until they have died to something.
Because every lost soul is already dead in his trespasses and sins. We are born of flesh. Born again is our spirit birth. Due to sin we are dead (spiritually). When we are born of The Holy Spirit we become Christian.
Now how can anyone learn how its done until they have learned from the Holy Spirit. And how can anyone learn from the Holy Spirit if they don't even know the Holy Spirit until they get in the meat understanding.
Simple: there's no such thing. You made it up. It isn't in Scripture.
How can anyone be born again of the Holy Spirit if they don't know the Holy Spirit?
One is born again by faith in Christ. The Holy Spirit enters them (physically) and they become a new species of being that never before existed. They are born, spiritually. Their life will continue forever.

Just because you have a darkened understanding of The Holy Scriptures does not mean that what you believe They mean is actually true. You do get credit for trying, but you still have to guess again, since it's always your turn.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Yes that is backwards. How can anyone be born again until they have died to something. And how can anyone die to self until they have crucified self. And how can anyone crucify self until after they learn how its done. Now how can anyone learn how its done until they have learned from the Holy Spirit. And how can anyone learn from the Holy Spirit if they don't even know the Holy Spirit until they get in the meat understanding.

How can anyone be born again of the Holy Spirit if they don't know the Holy Spirit? You cant find that out until your in the meat. And no one starts out in the meat. They must go through the milk first.

3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-6
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(NKJ)

No, how can one understand the milk or the meat without being born again of the Spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Because every lost soul is already dead in his trespasses and sins. We are born of flesh. Born again is our spirit birth. Due to sin we are dead (spiritually). When we are born of The Holy Spirit we become Christian.Simple: there's no such thing. You made it up. It isn't in Scripture.One is born again by faith in Christ. The Holy Spirit enters them (physically) and they become a new species of being that never before existed. They are born, spiritually. Their life will continue forever.

Just because you have a darkened understanding of The Holy Scriptures does not mean that what you believe They mean is actually true. You do get credit for trying, but you still have to guess again, since it's always your turn.

I said
You poor misguided soul. Born again of the Holy Spirit is proven by being able to listen to the Holy Spirit quote the verses. Then being able to prove it to others by demonstrating the Spirit.

(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
(NKJ)

Aimiel

You have no clue what you're talking about, since you're reprobate. You need to become born again. You're lost.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have no clue what you're talking about, since you're reprobate. You need to become born again. You're lost.

I said
How long are you going to carry on this masquerade?

John 5:39-42
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, how can one understand the milk or the meat without being born again of the Spirit?

I said
You can have the Holy Spirit but your not born again. To be born again of the Spirit you must learn from the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will lead you into crucifying your flesh and emotions. When you have done that you will be dead to the flesh and alive to the Holy Spirit.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

Then Jesus will teach you through the Holy Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
You can have the Holy Spirit but your not born again. To be born again of the Spirit you must learn from the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will lead you into crucifying your flesh and emotions. When you have done that you will be dead to the flesh and alive to the Holy Spirit.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

Then Jesus will teach you through the Holy Spirit.

Wrong, The Holy Spirit is the guarantee given of our salvation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thats a calvinist line. Even those without milk say it right but thats reusable milk bottle talk.

I said
I was wondering if you were ever going to fix your information on the left. Your first post you had 530. Your tenth post you had 530 posts. Who ever helped you rig up your alias made a few mistakes.
But I see you fixed that one. You started your alias only one month ago. You also started out with away to many reps for a so called beginner.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I said
I was wondering if you were ever going to fix your information on the left. Your first post you had 530. Your tenth post you had 530 posts. Who ever helped you rig up your alias made a few mistakes.
But I see you fixed that one. You started your alias only one month ago. You also started out with away to many reps for a so called beginner.

There is mental edvidence on your observations on my first post being post #530 and my last post being #530 and you want me to fix that.
You might want to rethink what you just posted about my imaginary mistake.
@Aimiel, can explain what just happened here.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is mental edvidence on your observations on my first post being post #530 and my last post being #530 and you want me to fix that.
You might want to rethink what you just posted about my imaginary mistake.
@Aimiel, can explain what just happened here.

I said
ROFLOL I made a mistake I apologize. I see what I done now. Each one of your threads change each time you post.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. When I make a decision without a verse from the Holy Spirit I stumble carnally. That is why I rely on the Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.