The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Does that relieve Obama for his responsibility in releasing the 9? That's all trump was trying to draw attention to. It's irrelevant that somebody else did the same thing too as if that release the former of any responsibility.

Trump lied. Plain and simple. He tweeted a lie based on info he likely heard on TV, and if there wasn't someone out there to fact-check him, he'd have gotten away with it.

And you want to excuse it as if it was just a simple typo, and not the symptom of a far greater problem.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump lied. Plain and simple. He tweeted a lie based on info he likely heard on TV, and if there wasn't someone out there to fact-check him, he'd have gotten away with it.

And you want to excuse it as if it was just a simple typo, and not the symptom of a far greater problem.
Trump did not lie. The truth will be known soon -

drbrumley

Will the main stream media outlets that just said "Trump wiretapping 100% false" keep publishing wiretap transcripts of Trump associates who dealt with Trump?

:think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
With zero "evidence" it is just the left snow flakes CRYING because they LOST the election.
Republican's must get up every morning wondering what "The Donald" has been tweeting in the middle of the night!

If he continues to drop in the polls, Republicans in the House and those up for re-election in the Senate will only be too glad to "throw-him-under-the-bus" if they think he is dragging them down for the 2018 Midterms!

Apparently accusing a former president of a felony could be interpreted as an impeachable offense if Trump can't back up his accusations with proof.

If the Democrats pick up 3 or 4 Senate seats in 2018, Trump will be lucky if he finishes his term!

Danoh

She isn't stupid....just willfully blind.

No - you are.

Trump's is a life-long political and financial corruption; incompetence and its' cover up; all in the service of his severely out of touch with reality - narcissism.

The man is simply incapable of uttering three words without setting himself off into one lie after another :chuckle:

Danoh

Republican's must get up every morning wondering what "The Donald" has been tweeting in the middle of the night!

If he continues to drop in the polls, Republicans in the House and those up for re-election in the Senate will only be too glad to "throw-him-under-the-bus" if they think he is dragging them down for the 2018 Midterms!

Apparently accusing a former president of a felony could be interpreted as an impeachable offense if Trump can't back up his accusations with proof.

If the Democrats pick up 3 or 4 Senate seats in 2018, Trump will be lucky if he finishes his term!

Apparantly, the man's complete, out of touch, twilight zone sense of reality runs past his daily dose of Fixed, ur, um, Fox News :chuckle:

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Where is the lie?

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!

Trump said "122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama administration". How many did Obama release? Trump got it wrong and you're lying to yourself by saying he was not in error, or 'what he really meant was...'

'Alternative facts' perhaps?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you understand the difference between an honest mistake due to rushing a story out and deliberately constructing a story shows intention is to mislead and create a narrative rather than inform?
Sure. When you misrepresent facts that can be checked easily enough you're not making an honest mistake. You're making the sort that ruins reputations and should impact your own. That's Trump. At best he's unconscionably lazy. At worst he doesn't really care about the facts at all, so long as there's a scintilla of truth in them to hang the next apologist effort upon.

dodge

You are a hypocrite ! Not one word of the B**** of Benghazi ( she did get 4 Americans killed when she sent no help ) and her deleting 33,000 e-mails that she was under subpoena to deliver to congress.How about the 6 BILLION dollars missing on her watch at the state Dept.?

Keep up the good work. Republicans control the Congress , the House ,the Presidency, and a vast majority of the governors are Republican.

You want to see the continued results of the lack of leadership from the demon turds just look at Chicago.

dodge

Look up Trump's life-long history of political and financial corruption; then conclude who has sense, or not.

I don't have to look up anything hands down Trump is light years better than Hillary.

Hillary wanted open borders and her goal was 1,000,000 refugees from Syria alone not counting the other migrants she wanted to flood America with.

She said in a speech that she liked the Australian gun confiscation and that was her end game i.e. gun confiscation.

Surely you wasn't supporting Hillary ?

Danoh

I don't have to look up anything hands down Trump is light years better than Hillary.

Hillary wanted open borders and her goal was 1,000,000 refugees from Syria alone not counting the other migrants she wanted to flood America with.

She said in a speech that she liked the Australian gun confiscation and that was her end game i.e. gun confiscation.

Surely you wasn't supporting Hillary ?

No...I "wasn't."

Both have a long history of financial and political corruption.

His is in fact longer than hers.

While, the mess we are in is the fault of both parties - equally.

Going on five or six decades worth.

dodge

Who said anything about the electoral college? It wasn't me.

There are a lot of factors that went into Trump's win, but he certainly didn't win on his own merit.

Why don't you with your infinite wisdom explain how Trump won ? Just remember the Media was against him as was the Demon turd party and the Repubtard party.

dodge

No...I "wasn't."

Both have a long history of financial and political corruption.

His is in fact longer than hers.

While, the mess we are in is the fault of both parties - equally.

Going on five or six decades worth.

I don't disagree they are both in bed together Repubtards and demon turds. We only had 2 viable candidates and I would have voted for a corpse before Hillary.