The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What part about "extremists within both" was not clear?

There is nothing in Christianity, where anyone could get advance with the sword.

Jewish/Hebrew theocracy and Christianity arent the same thing, there was NEVER a 'then' of advance the gospel by sword in the bible, anywhere.

Can you not admit when you are wrong?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
True.

At the same time; if they insist on being Muslims, I'd prefer they subscribe to the version that views the sword aspect much like the Christian who is not an extremist views the sword aspect of the OT - as "that was then."

It is extremists within either of those two - that are ever the problem.

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

How much is that?

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Christian extremists are virtually nil, really. The only thing that exists that could be called Christian extremism are neo Nazis- and what have they done in relevance :rolleyes:

I love how the government kept them in check while completely ignoring the Muslims- this Obama reign crippled America in a bad way. It's like a cut you eventually realize you have to go to the ER for.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm friendlier towards Muslims than I am Jews.
Well that colored them lucky....sorry, didn't mean to use the word colored around you. :plain:

I'm not a 'fear peddler'
You're also not much of a reader. I'll wait while you don't get it.

I'm simply a realist- if you stop trying to revision history and just see it for what it is, you won't need to look into their holy book.
People who say you don't need to know something to understand it are the sort of people who say they prefer Muslims to Jews. It evokes sympathy, if mostly for the people they meet and speak to.

Islam began nearly 600 years after Christianity, and they rose to prominence very rapidly- they took on the rest of the Arabs and Rome dude
You keep assuming things and I'll keep shaking my head at the screen and wondering where it went sideways for you.

And it's because Islam is a war horse. I'm sorry to say it, but Mohammad was a warlord and so his writings are going to reflect the nature of a ~warlord~
The foundation of Islam, Christianity and Judaism is a study in blood. That's not what distinguishes any of us.

They aren't okay with their method
It's not theirs unless they embrace it and it's not truth if you don't know it. But to put in front of you, again, the thing you can't address, the people doing most of the fighting against the thing you mischaracterize as theirs and the people doing most of the dying, however indifferent you are to it, are Muslims. Not Christians, Muslims.

Until you grasp that, understand the meaning of it and open your eyes you're going to remain as you are and there's nothing for it.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The foundation of Islam, Christianity and Judaism is a study in blood. That's not what distinguishes any of us.

Blood on blood on blood- it's all blood.

Abraham started out decimating entire cities.
Moses decimates man, woman, and child.
King David- well that's self explanatory
So is Solomon, plus idolatry

Jesus was crucified.

Death on death on death- that is why I don't take offense to Islam- I'm just not going to be their stepping stone is all :idunno:

And neither the Jews- if they were all Muslims, I doubt any of you would be going about the matter the way yall do. But instead, their Jews. Victims. Let's hand them our own prominence :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Blood on blood on blood- it's all blood.
The bloodshed that distinguishes my faith is found on the cross and in its purpose.

Where is your purpose?

And neither the Jews- if they were all Muslims, I doubt any of you would be going about the matter the way yall do.
Back to the y'all business again. Still just me, shaking my head at whatever has gotten into yours.

But instead, their Jews. Victims. Let's hand them our own prominence :rolleyes:
I mean, it's mostly English, but...I'm assuming that's connected by the angry running narrative below the surface of your actual narrative.

Zeke

There is nothing in Christianity, where anyone could get advance with the sword.

Jewish/Hebrew theocracy and Christianity arent the same thing, there was NEVER a 'then' of advance the gospel by sword in the bible, anywhere.

Of coarse the sword used in scripture isn't physical just like all spiritual truth isn't based on a literal application of the symbol.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So Trump will be the first president to skip the Correspondence dinner since Reagan, thirty six years ago.

Of course, Reagan was recovering from being shot...much like Trump's presidency then.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So Trump will be the first president to skip the Correspondence dinner since Reagan, thirty six years ago.

Of course, Reagan was recovering from being shot...much like Trump's presidency then.

So Trump deals with slander in place of a bullet :idunno:

Trump will be the first president to desensitize conservatives to the media :rolleyes:

Danoh

My point is that the EXTREMIST within Christianity does NOT see it that way..

And Tam thanks your post even though she more than well knows I do NOT hold that Christianity is in the OT.

I was referring to the extremists within Christianity - in all their shades - who DO hold that the OT still applies.

Come to think of it; ACW is one of those.

His entire Homophob obssession is rationalized by him as "well it says so right here - in all these the OT passages - that I am o so right..."

"By the Sword" right, ACW?

Another case in point - what large part of Scripture does the so called Alt-Right base much of its extremist nonsense on - on their skewed view of the OT.

All the so called MADs on here well know I do NOT hold that Christianity is to be found in the OT.

Every one of them.

The OT's context and content was then (as to Israel, and what God was then proving through that then, and so on)

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But Now...

3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

We clear now?

No?

That's fine too.

I've laid out what I'd meant in more words than I'd thought I'd needed to, but am satisfied they provide a bit more clarity.

Should you have some uncertainty about my position on this; just hurl another accusation and we can go from there :chuckle:

Last edited: