The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Except for the fact that that's not part of their actual orthodoxy...

you sir are a retard:

What Does Islam Teach About...
Violence
Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

stop being a retard

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some do. Most don't.

:chuckle:
Saudi Arabia, their holy Mecca, stones people for adultery. That is the epicenter of their entire religion. The only progressive slant over there is a prison sentence instead.

Here's what you don't understand- if they do these things, what makes you think they think anything more of you than an apostate :rolleyes:

I know what someone who doesn't have more than a spoon fed bit of nonsense will tend to do when questioned or pushed on a point of bias.

You make fictions of the Bible, I'm not going to talk to you about theirs. Instead, you need to just accept the reality that Islam has always been an adversarial religion, and the only thing that has changed is a Muslim expansion of wealth and cultural moderation that you mistake for the real face of Islam :wave2:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I haven't been arguing morality on here...

This is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the Lord; Who say to the seers, “Do not see,” And to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits. Isaiah 30:9–10, NKJV

Shasta

Some do. Most don't. I saw what appeared to be more you saying whatever about Islam without verse and particulars, again.

I know what someone who doesn't have more than a spoon fed bit of nonsense will tend to do when questioned or pushed on a point of bias.

You're illustrating it wonderfully by the way. :thumb:

Why, you know someone who's read it?

That about the extent of your understanding, is it. :plain:

Is it your position that Islam and the Quran do not promote violence or is this just a test of people's general level of knowledge?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Saint Trump can do no wrong. All the while he's bumbling his way through the implosion of the administration being managed by Stephen Bannon, his supporters are still going to claim him as political savior.

It must feel comfortable for you, living your life in the presence of the ignorance that thrives within your own liberal mindset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you a pro-abort? Do you defend homos? Do you defend Islam? Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10
I literally answered that point for point before several minutes before you posted this. :plain: Now if instead of reading me you get your opinion from a liar like Doser you're going to have the misinformed opinion you're asking for by relying on the twisted for truth.

So he's a humanist. That's a shame
It would be. Instead it's just a shame you skipped the post where I literally answered the questions you asked again afterward and before taking the misrepresentations of my stalker instead.

People. Go figure.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:
Saudi Arabia, their holy Mecca, stones people for adultery. That is the epicenter of their entire religion. The only progressive slant over there is a prison sentence instead.
Struggling with the definition of "some" are you. :plain: Not talking Turkey then. Or Muslims in America. You should (but won't) look into what happens when Muslims live a while in the West or are born there. There's a lot of polling data on it and on Islamic views on Sharia, etc. to be had by Pew and others.

I've noted and linked to a good bit of it over the years here.

Here's what you don't understand- if they do these things, what makes you think they think anything more of you than an apostate
That sentence was missing something. I'm not the one laying charges at the feet of all Islam that I won't support with verse and an illustration of my understanding of the context.

You're like one of those sort of maybe went to Sunday school as a kid ex-Christians who cherry pick the OT as they tell practicing Christians about the faith. . . No, that's not fair. You're not like that. They at least have actual verses and first hand exposure. I'm doing them a disservice.

You make fictions of the Bible
I've caught you already on blacks, Catholics and Jews...I don't do anything of the sort. Are you so nervous about your lack of anything like substantive understanding on the Quran or Islam that you feel obliged to create a straw man to distract? Darn peculiar.

He's still not talking verse or giving any indication he's done more than heard this somewhere and parroted. He seems agitated on the point to the point of trying to really shove the goalposts, doesn't he.

I'm not going to talk to you about theirs.
We've established that. Of course you aren't. You don't know what you're talking about. I could virtually hear the sweat breaking out on your brow when I linked to the Muslims answering questions site.

Instead, you need to just accept
No, no one just needs to accept anything beyond the fact that you've been caught mouthing someone else's word.

the reality that Islam has always been an adversarial religion
Every religion is an adversarial religion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
having voted for Obama and on record as defending bammy's abortion position (see my sig line), town lies:
I have never supported abortion.

on record as having vigorously defended societal acceptance of sexual perversion, town continues to lie:
town said:
I have never supported homosexuality

confronted with his defense of the "religion of peace", town blusters:
I'd defend any religion against an attack that isn't an honest and informed criticism.

:nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That sentence was missing something. I'm not the one laying charges at the feet of all Islam that I won't support with verse and an illustration of my understanding of the context.

There is not a single instance in the Quran in which either apostasy or adultery isn't met with death. Especially adultery- because Mohammad straight up orders it time and time again.

It's there- as clear as crystal. If you have Muslims saying otherwise, then they are just like Christians who deny what the Bible tells them right to their face :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, pick up a Quran. It is a book of peace, and part of that peace is to either have nothing to do with infidels, or destroy them.

It's just a fact, Jack.

A moderate muslim and a liberal christian are the same, neither believe their holy books. True islam must force conversion by the sword.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not the one laying charges at the feet of all Islam that I won't support with verse and an illustration of my understanding of the context.

The first time I opened the Quran, things wrecked through my mind:

One, is that it was the Quran- this is not an ordinary book, this is a book that is heretical to Christianity not because it's different, but because it venerates the same God and yet is not Christian. This book has caused historical mayhem toward Christianity.

But I wasn't hateful or prejudiced of it, rather I was simply intrigued.

And I was even more intrigued by the fact of how Arabian it was. Obviously, that is it's origin, but it was still a bit overwhelming- the Quran is as Arabian as the Bible is Jewish.

It's straight up 100 percent, full on, hardcore Arabian :chuckle:

The thing is, I read a good deal of it and got over the culture shock, and just when it starts to become graceful it goes right back to being harsh. It's a roller coaster in it's moral ideology, with enough ups and downs to make me not really be too enthused with debating it.