The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Canada's immigration website crashed on election night based on the sheer number of American hits!

and the Phoenix Pay System is a disaster

looks like what you're saying is that canadians aren't too savvy when it comes to electronics/interwebs/software :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Supreme Court Nominee Calls Trump’s Attacks on Judiciary ‘Demoralizing’

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at federal judges considering a challenge to his executive order banning travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries, as his Supreme Court nominee called Mr. Trump’s attacks on the independent judiciary “demoralizing” and “disheartening.”

Mr. Trump escalated his public feud with the courts over his immigration order, saying that he had found a federal appeals court hearing on his executive order Tuesday night “disgraceful,” and that the judges had failed to grasp concepts even “a bad high school student would understand.”

The comments were a remarkable show of disdain by a sitting president for an independent judiciary, and they came at an awkward time for Mr. Trump, just as his newly selected nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Neil M. Gorsuch of the federal appeals court in Denver, was meeting with senators on Capitol Hill in the hopes of gaining support for his confirmation.

Judge Gorsuch told Senator Richard Blumenthal, Democrat of Connecticut, that he objected to Mr. Trump’s harsh criticism of the courts, including his attack over the weekend on a Seattle district court judge who temporarily blocked his immigration order. In a Twitter posting on Saturday, the president called Judge James L. Robart, a “so-called judge” whose ruling was “ridiculous” and would be overturned.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna's posts are 90% C&P liberal news, 5% agreeing with others, and 5% actually saying something original.

:freak:

The whole point of this thread was to post news about Trump. If you're concerned enough about my original 5% to complain about it, I suggest you reduce your time in this thread by 95%.

Then we'll both be happy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:freak:

The whole point of this thread was to post news about Trump. If you're concerned enough about my original 5% to complain about it, I suggest you reduce your time in this thread by 95%.

Then we'll both be happy.

Your post history vindicates my claim :idunno:

Not that it actually needs vindicating- I still recall your shenanigans over a year ago when I first landed on this site.
Which you've calmed down with.
But still :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your post history vindicates my claim :idunno:

I'm not changing the way I post in the thread. I'm doing it the way I want to, so there's nothing to "vindicate."

Now run along and find your vindication elsewhere, before you push my "original" posts to 6% and wreck everything.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not changing the way I post in the thread. I'm doing it the way I want to, so there's nothing to "vindicate."

Now run along and find your vindication elsewhere, before you push my "original" posts to 6% and wreck everything.

You made progress, Anna.

It was 95% just patting other people on the back.

At least you bring us the liberal news now :idunno:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You keep talking about canada in different threads, you know you can move there right?
God forbid than we take the time to look at how things operate in a country with which we share 5000 miles of border - we might actually learn something instead of having to reinvent the wheel!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
God forbid than we take the time to look at how things operate in a country with which we share 5000 miles of border - we might actually learn something instead of having to reinvent the wheel!

and i live right on that border! :banana:

gotta tell you, i see more border patrol vehicles than i ever thought existed

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wish this was from The Onion, but... it isn't.

[h=1]Spicer: Nordstrom Dropping Ivanka Trump's Line Is 'Direct Attack' On Prez[/h]

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday that Nordstrom's decision to stop carrying Ivanka Trump's clothing and accessories line is an attack on the president's policies and his daughter.

Spicer told reporters during his daily press briefing that the decision -- which Nordstrom said was a result of poor sales, not politics -- was because of the clothing company's displeasure with President Donald Trump's executive orders and his policies.

"I think this is less about his family's business and an attack on his daughter," Spicer said. "He ran for president. He won. He's leading this country. I think for people to take out their concern about his actions or his executive orders on members of his family, he has every right to stand up for his family and applaud their business activities, their success."

Earlier on Wednesday, Trump attacked Nordstrom on Twitter, saying that the brand treated his daughter "so unfairly."​

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I know that they don't want the people that come here :chuckle:

They don't like when we send them back, and big ol' softie Obama was more than happy not to make them mad :plain:

America is not the world's caretaker, especially when it's apparent it cannot even take care of it's own.

Do something about the homeless man down the way from your house, and then maybe I'll consider your moral conundrum :wave2:

fool

Hall of Fame

We have half of the Air Craft Carriers on the planet.

ClimateSanity

Supreme Court Nominee Calls Trump’s Attacks on Judiciary ‘Demoralizing’

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at federal judges considering a challenge to his executive order banning travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries, as his Supreme Court nominee called Mr. Trump’s attacks on the independent judiciary “demoralizing” and “disheartening.”

Mr. Trump escalated his public feud with the courts over his immigration order, saying that he had found a federal appeals court hearing on his executive order Tuesday night “disgraceful,” and that the judges had failed to grasp concepts even “a bad high school student would understand.”

The comments were a remarkable show of disdain by a sitting president for an independent judiciary, and they came at an awkward time for Mr. Trump, just as his newly selected nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Neil M. Gorsuch of the federal appeals court in Denver, was meeting with senators on Capitol Hill in the hopes of gaining support for his confirmation.

Judge Gorsuch told Senator Richard Blumenthal, Democrat of Connecticut, that he objected to Mr. Trump’s harsh criticism of the courts, including his attack over the weekend on a Seattle district court judge who temporarily blocked his immigration order. In a Twitter posting on Saturday, the president called Judge James L. Robart, a “so-called judge” whose ruling was “ridiculous” and would be overturned.

Excellent tactic. This comment seperated him from trump and keepsnhim from having to make excuses for trump. Trump , however is right and more importantly, right in the eyes of public opinion.

ClimateSanity

I wish this was from The Onion, but... it isn't.

[h=1]Spicer: Nordstrom Dropping Ivanka Trump's Line Is 'Direct Attack' On Prez[/h]

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday that Nordstrom's decision to stop carrying Ivanka Trump's clothing and accessories line is an attack on the president's policies and his daughter.

Spicer told reporters during his daily press briefing that the decision -- which Nordstrom said was a result of poor sales, not politics -- was because of the clothing company's displeasure with President Donald Trump's executive orders and his policies.

"I think this is less about his family's business and an attack on his daughter," Spicer said. "He ran for president. He won. He's leading this country. I think for people to take out their concern about his actions or his executive orders on members of his family, he has every right to stand up for his family and applaud their business activities, their success."

Earlier on Wednesday, Trump attacked Nordstrom on Twitter, saying that the brand treated his daughter "so unfairly."​

It is an attack on the president. Most unbiased people would agree.