The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
attachment.php

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't give a crap if you're the queen of England. The repeated use of that line is trolling.

Keep posting to me and I'll keep reminding you.

They're your words, you'll have to live with them.

And notice that I haven't asked for you to be blocked from the thread, like some alt-right snowflakes will do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

ClimateSanity

And notice that I haven't asked for you to be blocked from the thread, like some alt-right snowflakes will do.
Keep saying it. All it does it prove what a loser you are. It's funny you think it bothers me. Yes. They're my words and I stand by it. Keep on trolling oh pathetic one. I will keep laughing

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

I never asked that loser to be blocked from the thread. I told him to quit stalking me. I guess that makes me a snowflake in your eyes.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now, back to the thread. This is interesting:

On Russia, Trump and his top national security aides seem to be at odds

“Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia,” *President Trump declared on his Twitter account last week. “At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!”
Trump’s interest in achieving warm relations with Moscow has been a consistent theme since the earliest days of his campaign, and it stands now as one of the few major foreign policy positions that he has not discarded or revised since taking office.
But in his devotion to this outcome, Trump appears increasingly isolated within his own administration. Over the past several weeks, senior members of Trump’s national security team have issued blistering critiques of Moscow, using harsh terms that have led to escalating tensions between the countries and seem at odds with the president.
The harsh rhetoric — and the apparent lack of any rebuke from Trump — suggests that Russian skeptics have gained influence in the administration, making the rapprochement that Trump envisioned seem increasingly remote.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep, according to leftists from CA an NY, everything is in chaos at the White House, Trump has no support and . . . Oh, there's the false Russia narrative

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump’s Policy Reversals, in His Own Words

NATO
Mr. Trump has criticized NATO for not focusing on terrorism. Though little has changed about NATO since he became president, he has changed his perspective about the alliance.
March 23, 2016
“I think NATO may be obsolete.”
Interview with Bloomberg Politics
April 4, 2016
“He asked me about NATO. I said it’s obsolete.”
Campaign rally in Milwaukee, Wis., describing an interview with Wolf Blitzer
July 31, 2016
“I said NATO is obsolete, because it’s not taking care of terror.”
Interview with ABC’s “This Week”
Jan. 16, 2017
“I said a long time ago that NATO had problems. Number one, it was obsolete, because it was designed many, many years ago.”
Joint interview with the Times of London and the German newspaper Bild
April 12, 2017
“I said it was obsolete. It’s no longer obsolete.”
News conference at the White House

China and currency manipulation
Throughout the presidential campaign, Mr. Trump condemned China for manipulating its currency to gain an edge in trade.
June 16, 2015
“They’re devaluing their currency to a level that you wouldn’t believe. It makes it impossible for our companies to compete, impossible.”
Speech announcing his presidential bid
July 21, 2016
“They are the greatest currency manipulators ever.”
Speech at the Republican National Convention
Aug. 24, 2016
“I am going to instruct my Treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator, the greatest in the world.”
Campaign speech
Feb. 23, 2017
“I think they’re grand champions at manipulation of currency.”
Interview with Reuters
April 2, 2017
“When you talk about currency manipulation, when you talk about devaluations, they are world champions.”
Interview with The Financial Times
April 12, 2017
“They’re not currency manipulators.”
Interview with The Wall Street Journal​

Export-Import Bank
During his campaign, Mr. Trump denounced the Export-Import Bank, a taxpayer-funded agency that gives loans to American exporters.
Aug. 26, 2015
“I don’t like it. I think it’s a lot of excess baggage. I think it’s unnecessary.”
April 12, 2017
“Actually, it’s a very good thing. And it actually makes money; it could make a lot of money.”
Interview with The Wall Street Journal

Syria
Mr. Trump urged the Obama administration to stay out of the Syrian civil war, and during his campaign he emphasized taking on the Islamic State instead of the Syrian government.
May 29, 2013
“Syria is NOT our problem.”
Twitter post
Sept. 5, 2013
“Do NOT attack Syria, fix U.S.A.”
Twitter post
Oct. 9, 2016
“I don’t like Assad at all, but Assad is killing ISIS, Russia is killing ISIS, and Iran is killing ISIS.”
Presidential debate
Oct. 26, 2016
“What we should do is focus on ISIS. We should not be focusing on Syria.”
Interview with Reuters
April 6, 2017
“Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. … I call on all civilized nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria.”
Televised remarks​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump’s Policy Reversals, in His Own Words

NATO
Mr. Trump has criticized NATO for not focusing on terrorism. Though little has changed about NATO since he became president, he has changed his perspective about the alliance.
March 23, 2016
“I think NATO may be obsolete.”
April 4, 2016
“He asked me about NATO. I said it’s obsolete.”
Campaign rally in Milwaukee, Wis., describing an interview with Wolf Blitzer
July 31, 2016
“I said NATO is obsolete, because it’s not taking care of terror.
Interview with ABC’s “This Week”
Jan. 16, 2017
“I said a long time ago that NATO had problems. Number one, it was obsolete, because it was designed many, many years ago.”
Joint interview with the Times of London and the German newspaper Bild
April 12, 2017
“I said it was obsolete. It’s no longer obsolete.”
News conference at the White House

China and currency manipulation
Throughout the presidential campaign, Mr. Trump condemned China for manipulating its currency to gain an edge in trade.
June 16, 2015
“They’re devaluing their currency to a level that you wouldn’t believe. It makes it impossible for our companies to compete, impossible.”
Speech announcing his presidential bid
July 21, 2016
“They are the greatest currency manipulators ever.”
Speech at the Republican National Convention
Aug. 24, 2016
“I am going to instruct my Treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator, the greatest in the world.”
Campaign speech
Feb. 23, 2017
“I think they’re grand champions at manipulation of currency.”
Interview with Reuters
April 2, 2017
“When you talk about currency manipulation, when you talk about devaluations, they are world champions.”
Interview with The Financial Times
April 12, 2017
“They’re not currency manipulators.”
Interview with The Wall Street Journal​

Export-Import Bank
During his campaign, Mr. Trump denounced the Export-Import Bank, a taxpayer-funded agency that gives loans to American exporters.
Aug. 26, 2015
“I don’t like it. I think it’s a lot of excess baggage. I think it’s unnecessary.”
April 12, 2017
“Actually, it’s a very good thing. And it actually makes money; it could make a lot of money.”
Interview with The Wall Street Journal

Syria
Mr. Trump urged the Obama administration to stay out of the Syrian civil war, and during his campaign he emphasized taking on the Islamic State instead of the Syrian government.
May 29, 2013
“Syria is NOT our problem.”
Twitter post
Sept. 5, 2013
“Do NOT attack Syria, fix U.S.A.”
Twitter post
Oct. 9, 2016
“I don’t like Assad at all, but Assad is killing ISIS, Russia is killing ISIS, and Iran is killing ISIS.”
Presidential debate
Oct. 26, 2016
“What we should do is focus on ISIS. We should not be focusing on Syria.”
Interview with Reuters
April 6, 2017
“Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. … I call on all civilized nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria.”
Televised remarks​
The fact is, Trump is evolving as a world leader. He is flexible and able to change his opinion on important issues after seeing the facts. He adjusts for new circumstances like all great Presidents do. Trump is not flip flopping, he's simply evolving.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Of course we should be gullible and believe it, since they were so right about hillary in the polls and her winning by a landslide.

Three million votes more than Trump is hardly a landslide. She got about 2% more votes than he did.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump’s Call To Turkey’s Erdogan Highlights The Ethical Mess He’s Brought To The White House

This week, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held a referendum in which he narrowly won the ability to claim broad new governmental powers. The referendum was treated by international observers as a grotesque power grab, and the House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman warned “all who value democracy ... should be concerned.” But President Donald Trump didn’t see it that way. Instead, he phoned Erdogan to congratulate him on the win. Foreign policy experts may have been perplexed at the president’s seeming comfort with creeping authoritarianism. But soon thereafter, explanations emerged.

It wasn’t just that Trump has an affinity for strongmen. His family has direct ties to Erdogan himself. Back in April 2012, the Turkish president joined the Trump family at the opening of Trump Towers Istanbul.

“We’ve seen an unprecedented number of conflicts of interest stemming from this administration,” said Jordan Libowitz, a spokesman for the ethics watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. “Are the president’s comments toward Erdogan related to his support for a Trump property? We can’t know, but it’s a question we unfortunately are forced to ask.”

In response to criticisms like these, Trump has insisted that he can act independently, precisely because he has accrued enough wealth to make him incorruptible. But the case of the Turkey referendum exposes another way in which Trump’s past life is now complicating his presidency: He has numerous business-related connections with public officials from other countries with whom he now must conduct public diplomacy.

Take, for example, Trump’s schedule for this week. The president is set to welcome Argentine President Mauricio Macri to the White House in order to discuss “bilateral and regional issues, including the deteriorating situation in Venezuela.”

Macri, the son of a wealthy real estate developer, has known Trump for more than three decades. He and his father sold Trump real estate in Manhattan in the 1980s. “I spent millions of hours with him. How is Trump? He’s like that: a very showoff, very exhibitionist kind of guy,” Macri said in an interview last year. “It’s all an act, from morning till night.”

And when Macri visits the White House, it will be with a specific objective: Argentina is hoping to dramatically expand trade relations with the United States.

. . .