The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, hello Anna.

well this thread is rather a silly one, but glad to see you are back.
Hi Kat. Thank you. :) The thread does have its moments. :chuckle:

Popped more out on the equity investment market today, being stock finished up and all, because the Trump deal is dead.:dead:

I don't know much about the market - actually, I should say I don't know anything about the market.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I can't figure out what he wants.
Does the drink go in front or to the right?
How far away should the name plaque be?
Is the pad of paper supposed to be close or far?
How wide should the space be?

For someone that owns countless fine dining venues I'm surprised he hasn't whipped up a quick drawing on how he wants the table set.

I think maybe part of the importance is that he had control over it, no matter where it went. That it's the control of the space as much as defending the space.

The funniest are the times he pushes the other person's stuff over. That video just tickles me, I've been chuckling about it all day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade reciprocated [Trump's] praise the next morning, saying Trump “looked bigger than the superpower which he’s representing.”

The more I think about that the more I'm convinced that between Brian and me I'm the only one who did. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Everyone with any sense would be saying it.
Because that's what happened.

I know Trump won the election.

I also know Hillary won the popular vote.

Both statements are true, under our system of government. I haven't spent time crying over Hillary, my first choice in the primary was Bernie. Then I voted for Hillary as a vote against Trump, but I've chosen to focus on Trump ever since. Anyone following (or suffering from) this thread knows my focus hasn't been on "Hillary lost" it's been on "look at this feckless, ignorant, dangerous, impulsive, conflicted, Russia-problemed and often unintentionally funny-in-a-bad-way clown in the Oval Office."

I don't agree with Hillary on a number of things, but the insane way she's been vilified and built into this larger-than-life she-devil is truly a derangement syndrome of its own kind.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade reciprocated [Trump's] praise the next morning, saying Trump “looked bigger than the superpower which he’s representing.”

The more I think about that the more I'm convinced that between Brian and me I'm the only one who did. :plain:

Fox and Friends are sycophantic suck-ups who might as well call themselves state-run TV. They know that Trump's watching them, and they play their part.

fool

Hall of Fame
I think maybe part of the importance is that he had control over it, no matter where it went. That it's the control of the space as much as defending the space.
He gestures with his arms a lot. It seems like he's trying to create two lanes down the sides so he can have two clear places to gesture over without knocking over any glasses. He likes to rest his arms crossways in front of him when he's not gesturing so he keeps about a four inch band of clear space at the table edge. And then he moves stuff for no apparent reason. I wonder if those times we are seeing a decision being made. He moves something in reality to seal a move he has made in his mind.
The funniest are the times he pushes the other person's stuff over. That video just tickles me, I've been chuckling about it all day.
I can see him re-arranging the chairs. This is a 70 year old Manhattan Billionaire. People write books on body language and I'm sure Trump could write one.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, it matters to Trump. He wanted a mandate. :chuckle:

Oh it matters to Trump ... it's all he can think about. Just like he wanted to pretend that the Women's March didn't draw a much larger participation as compared to his Presidential Inauguration ... :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh it matters to Trump ... it's all he can think about. Just like he wanted to pretend that the Women's March didn't draw a much larger participation as compared to his Presidential Inauguration ... :D

You're so right... :chuckle:

Womens_March_VOA_03.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He's convinced of a lot of things that have no basis in reality, and he's surrounded himself with people that will tell him only what he wants to hear.

which proves my point

regardless of how often people like you whine "but hillary won the popular vote!", trump doesn't care

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Have you noticed of all the past presidents ... the one he consistently gets compared to is Nixon ...

From Watergate to ... Russiagate ... Oh how far we have come.

There's a lot that's still waiting to come out re: Russiagate. And he'll keep wagging the dog.