The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and nothing i've said since contradicts that :idunno:

Of course not. Contradicting your pretend-caring would mean actually caring.

You just want to make sure you keep a steady supply of targets, and I think you worry a little bit when there aren't enough here to keep your psychopathic appetite satisfied.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I guess you are blind. He would not leave me alone.

What do you expect? You kept posting to him.

He's as free as you are to respond or not respond. It's a choice you make. Even if you can't work out the ignore feature, you don't have to read his posts. I scroll past plenty of people on here, although I happen to like his posts, even though we don't agree on probably a fair amount of issues.

ClimateSanity

What do you expect? You kept posting to him.

He's as free as you are to respond or not respond, as you are. It's a choice you make. Even if you can't work out the ignore feature, you don't have to read his posts. I scroll past plenty of people on here, although I happen to like his posts, even though we don't agree on probably a fair amount of issues.
I kept telling him to leave me alone. Theres a big difference between a regular post and a post telling you to stop stalking.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I kept telling him to leave me alone. Theres a big difference between a regular post and a post telling you to stop stalking.

There's also a big difference between disagreeing with someone and threatening to rip their jaw off, don't you think?

You're the one who, having decided you didn't want to read his posts, thought you could tell him what to do on an open forum instead of just disengaging yourself.

ClimateSanity

There's also a big difference between disagreeing with someone and threatening to rip their jaw off, don't you think?

You're the one who, having decided you didn't want to read his posts, thought you could tell him what to do on an open forum instead of just disengaging yourself.
I told him that I don't respond to people who call me a liar. He continued to harass me. I told him to stop. He would not stop. He was bad mouthing me post after post after post. I don't simply not respond. If a person calls me a liar, they deserve to lose their jaw. I guarantee if a person dared called me a liar to my face, they would pay for it.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I told him that I don't respond to people who call me a liar. He continued to harass me. I told him to stop. He would not stop. He was bad mouthing me post after post after post. I don't simply not respond. If a person calls me a liar, they deserve to lose their jaw. I guarantee if a person dared called me a liar to my face, they would pay for it.

You're a liar.