The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

My faith-trust in God is that he is good. I don't believe in the God created in mans image found in some of the OT scripture written for the child-like mind of another age. Jesus didn't act anything like that God. I trust Jesus, I don't trust the thinking of the people who killed Jesus.

Get Jesus teachings as written in the Holy Bible, then obey those teachings. Jesus will reveal himself to those who get his teachings and obey them.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The UB is not a cult and has no formal association with UFO's.....

The UB is not a cult and has no formal association with UFO's.....

I can't believe the UFO Cult thread is still at the top of the page.

See here. Apparently you missed the memo. The UB is not formally associated with what popular cult-ure identifies as UFOs, neither does
The Urantia Foundation count as a 'cult', but an educational organization. 2 strikes.

~*~*~

See: Is Urantia a cult?

16. Is this a cult?

If you define the word “cult” as a group with a charismatic leader, specific rituals and practices, and a doctrine to be adhered to or else risk being excommunicated, then, no, this is not a cult.

- source

See: The Urantia Foundation:

Urantia Foundation was established in 1950 to be the custodian of the inviolate text of The Urantia Book and to ensure that the book's teachings are spread, with the help of readers and fraternal organizations, to all people. This site is provided as a service to the community of Urantia Book readers and in no way implies responsibility for any individual, religious group, or social organization.

Urantia Foundation is a non-profit, educational foundation that operates under a Declaration of Trust. It has been printing the book in English since 1955, and in recent years has been translating the book into many other languages of the world.

Again, educate yourself first before making assumptions.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Creator Sons...and other orders of divine sons......

Creator Sons...and other orders of divine sons......

I truly mean this as kindly as I can: What a load of dung!

Now you're really starting to show the strange and incompatible nature of the UB nonsense with what the Bible says. This only ONE Son of God.

It's no wonder that you're always knocking the Word of God.

How is it so hard to believe that there may be (could be) an exalted order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons', and that each Creator-Son rules over a system of planets or a universe (being their Creator-organizer)...and that Jesus is our Creator-Son and Planetary Prince, who bestowed himself in the flesh on our planet, and by loyalty to the Father (the divine will) won back this world from the fallen powers and assumed his rightful title as Sovereign Lord.

This same Jesus (Christ-Michael) is Lord and Savior of us, who is as our 'God', since he serves and rules as the representative of God, the express image and glory of the Universal Father. In this sense Jesus is 'God' to us, but this is recognized within his position and office within the divine hierarchy, in the greater cosmological context, recognizing hierarchal order. The Universal Father holds his primacy eternally, as all divine Sons proceed from the Father (again recognizing hierarchy, procession, relationships). In the local immediate universe context, Jesus is also as our spiritual Father, but the Universal Father is the original eternal infinite Father of all, and in the more proper original, absolute, universal sense is 'The First Source and Center'. We worship the Universal Father in the person of his Creator-Sons.

See: Creator Sons and their bestowals (incarnations)

There are many orders of divine Sons (in the higher cosmic hierarchy,....descending sons and ascending sons), as well as we too being sons of God in the lower ranks of mortals born of the Spirit. A greater cosmological revelation opens one's vision to the greater realities, organization and relationships within the cosmos. The papers cover many vast orders of cosmic beings, divine sons and angels in great detail. ( See: Part 2 - The Local Universe ).

Its logical that an epochal revelation would expand and enlarge our knowledge of the cosmos and that's just what the papers do. Take it or leave it.

pj

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How is it so hard to believe that there may be (could be) an exalted order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons', and that each Creator-Son rules over a system of planets or a universe (being their Creator-organizer)...and that Jesus is our Creator-Son and Planetary Prince, who bestowed himself in the flesh on our planet, and by loyalty to the Father (the divine will) won back this world from the fallen powers and assumed his rightful title as Sovereign Lord.

This same Jesus (Christ-Michael) is Lord and Savior of us, who is as our 'God', since he serves and rules as the representative of God, the express image and glory of the Universal Father. In this sense Jesus is 'God' to us, but this is recognized within his position and office within the divine hierarchy, in the greater cosmological context, recognizing hierarchal order. The Universal Father holds his primacy eternally, as all divine Sons proceed from the Father (again recognizing hierarchy, procession, relationships). In the local immediate universe context, Jesus is also as our spiritual Father, but the Universal Father is the original eternal infinite Father of all, and in the more proper original, absolute, universal sense is 'The First Source and Center'. This is why we still worship the Universal Father ALONE in the person of his Creator-Sons.

See: Creator Sons and their bestowals (incarnations)

There are many orders of divine Sons (in the higher cosmic hierarchy,....descending sons and ascending sons), as well as we too being sons of God in the lower ranks of mortals born of the Spirit. A greater cosmological revelation opens one's vision to the greater realities, organization and relationships within the cosmos. The papers cover many vast orders of cosmic beings, divine sons and angels in great detail. ( See: Part 2 - The Local Universe ).

Its logical that an epochal revelation would expand and enlarge our knowledge of the cosmos and that's just what the papers do. Take it or leave it.

pj

HOGWASH!! You're like a little kid Freelight! Immature and a little
naive!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
See here. Apparently you missed the memo. The UB is not formally associated with what popular cult-ure identifies as UFOs, neither does
The Urantia Foundation count as a 'cult', but an educational organization. 2 strikes.

~*~*~

See: Is Urantia a cult?

See: The Urantia Foundation:

Again, educate yourself first before making assumptions.

pj

The Urantia Book is considered a "UFO Cult" according to
the Internet! You're not fooling anybody Freelight!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I stopped reading 'comic books' many year's ago! I consider The
Urantia book as an "Adult comic book!" What if I approached you
and said, "Why don't you read and study this or that Superman
or Batman comic, because it's my chosen religion? And, you say
to me; "I'm not interested in your comic book religion!" Yet, I
continue to tell you to study my comic books, so that you and I
can have an intelligent discussion about them?

That's what you're doing on this thread! There's ONLY 3 Urantians
on TOL; You, Caino and Zeke the freak! Nobody takes any of you
seriously! All three of you are considered, "Wackos."

Letsargue

Get Jesus teachings as written in the Holy Bible, then obey those teachings. Jesus will reveal himself to those who get his teachings and obey them.

((( There IS - No "JESUS" Teachings!! - "NONE" )))!!!! Read IT!! -- Every Word Jesus SAID Was (( "PARABLE" / "Com'Parable" ))!!!! - That means that every Word Jesus said was "Something Other than the Truth"!! -- The Truth Can be (((( Gathered )))) / (((( "GATHERED" )))) From the Planting of His PARABLES / "COM'PARABLES"!! -- ((((( That's What GOD "IS" SAYING!!! - ( Prove that Wrong! - None of you Can ). You All Just SPIT From your GUT!!

You're NO Different than any of the Other TROLLS on TOL, Your Here are ALSO Taking UP (( Web Space )) Worthlessly!!

Paul

Letsargue

((( There IS - No "JESUS" Teachings!! - "NONE" )))!!!! Read IT!! -- Every Word Jesus SAID Was (( "PARABLE" / "Com'Parable" ))!!!! - That means that every Word Jesus said was "Something Other than the Truth"!! -- The Truth Can be (((( Gathered )))) / (((( "GATHERED" )))) From the Planting of His PARABLES / "COM'PARABLES"!! -- ((((( That's What GOD "IS" SAYING!!! - ( Prove that Wrong! - None of you Can ). You All Just SPIT From your GUT!!

You're NO Different than any of the Other TROLLS on TOL, Your Here are ALSO Taking UP (( Web Space )) Worthlessly!!

Paul

(( Come ON "GM"!! - Your Only Weapon is Neg. Reaping ))

You Can't use God's SWORD to Defend "Your" ~god!!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being a Christian then surely you must be familiar with those who rejected Jesus out of hand? You have the same narrow and close minded attitude of those who rejected Christ (demonstrating that you would have been no different in his day) using the same approach.

It’s telling and even fascinating how people have absolute and unquestioned faith in debunking books about books that they have not read. Aimiel, true to form you're like so many so called christians who claim the master by association but demonstrate so little of the spirit of his teachings. Go back to sleep.

Caino

Caino, you keep forgetting that you're a member of the "UFO Cult"
known as "The Urantia Book/Letters!" You don't believe in the God
of the Bible. Yet, you try and convince unsuspecting posters that,
you are a Christian, of sorts! You have a "New-Age Religion!"

Your 'religion' (cult) began in 1955 in book form. The Kellogg
Cereal folks were involved with it. You trust in "Celestial beings"
that supposedly rule the universe. The Urantia Book is a mix of
the occult, new-age spiritualism, UFO mindset, and a tiny amount
of the Bible mentioned, in order to give your cult some credibility!

Be honest with your fellow posters.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(( Come ON "GM"!! - Your Only Weapon is Neg. Reaping ))

You Can't use God's SWORD to Defend "Your" ~god!!

Paul

You have mentioned to posters on TOL that, you were in
a "Mental Institution" for a period of time! That being said,
I need to show you some respect and due honor!

Letsargue

Caino, you keep forgetting that you're a member of the "UFO Cult"
known as "The Urantia Book/Letters!" You don't believe in the God
of the Bible. Yet, you try and convince unsuspecting posters that,
you are a Christian, of sorts! You have a "New-Age Religion!"

Your 'religion' (cult) began in 1955 in book form. The Kellogg
Cereal folks were involved with it. You trust in "Celestial beings"
that supposedly rule the universe. The Urantia Book is a mix of
the occult, new-age spiritualism, UFO mindset, and a tiny amount
of the Bible mentioned, in order to give your cult some credibility!

Be honest with your fellow posters.

((((() MAN!!! )))))!!! (( How DO You DO IT, and "Constantly" get by with IT ))????

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul

Oh, your poor soul!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, even though you're, what they call, "crazy" you don't
have to look the part? Clean yourself up a bit! Get a nice haircut
and a shave? Then, maybe you won't be as scary looking?

Letsargue

You have mentioned to posters on TOL that, you were in
a "Mental Institution" for a period of time! That being said,
I need to show you some respect and due honor!

(((((((( I ALSO SAID THAT My Last Doctor SAID That It WAS WRONG )))))))); You Lying what ever you call yourself. You know that's what I ALSO SAID!! That is Your ONLY Weapon against me!! -- OHH Yes!! You are a "CHRISTIAN" ALL RIGHT, Any Blind Fool can See that!!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
in breathing and out breathing.....

in breathing and out breathing.....

The UB explains that the universe expands and contracts on 1 billion year cycles.

This is also wonderfully described or intuited in the Hindu concept of Brahma birthing forth the creation ('day of Brahma'), then receiving the creation back into himself ('night of Brahma'),...like 'breath',...breathing in, and then breathing out again, as a processional cycle, a continuum of inspiration/expiration,...the cosmic cycles of birth, death, rebirth, etc.

Curious to do some research into how such might correlate to cosmological cycles in the UB. It would appear the UB holds creation had a beginning point in eternity so that space-respiration then had an initial beginning in the fist creative act, and continues on as an 'inspiration/expiration' process, unto infinity? While a hindu concept holds to creation being cyclic movements having no beginning or end but ever continuous. Any thoughts?

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.