The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

If the bible is 100% true than I would rather be dead, I don't believe in some of the things said about God in those books.
You ARE dead in your sins. You have no life in you. Urantia prevents faith in Christ's Blood.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You ARE, Spiritually dead!

You might think that you are God and can judge me but God knows my heart, I was reborn in 1985 as a hopeless alcoholic, I have been clean and sober for almost 30 years by faith in a good God and his Son, the creator of the world.

You can explain to God why you feel the need to look down on people.

Aimiel

I'm forgiven as Jesus taught in his gospel, rather I think its wishful thinking on your part that I'm dead in my sins.

Not at all. I'm not willing that any should perish, but that all might be washed in The Blood. There is forgiveness of sin ONLY in The Blood of Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. I'm not willing that any should perish, but that all might be washed in The Blood. There is forgiveness of sin ONLY in The Blood of Jesus.

That's strange, you are obsessed with killing Jesus, I'm washed by his gospel of repentance and spiritual rebirth that he taught long before he was apprehended and killed.

Jesus said the reason for his death and self-resurrection was to prove his authority to teach his gospel of salvation by faith.

I don't believe the remixed gospel of Pagan Rome.

journey

See here (again) - you have yet to take the simple challenge of reading the first 5 papers to educate yourself on what it teaches (its essential theology) for starters, showing what is fictional therein. List the specifics for discussion.

1. The Universal Father

2. The Nature of God

3. The Attributes of God

4. God's Relation to the Universe

5. God's Relation to the Individual

~*~*~

It's not that long a read, yet fundamental.

pj

$1,000 in cash up front and I'll evaluate the ub comic book.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Bible is 100% true. You don't understand or like parts of the Bible, but it's TRUE.

If it was 100% true then I wouldn't worship a God like that. I worship Jesus' Father and Jesus as well, he is my Lord and savior.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Numbers 31:17-18King James Version (KJV)

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

I don't believe God told anyone to do this.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the Spirit alone is Life.........

the Spirit alone is Life.........

Already covered here.

The blood of any animal or human being has no power beyond some life-force transferred thru a ritual or in some figurative sense taken by faith by a believer in what that blood represents. Such is often performed by the dark brotherhoods since evil spirits feed on (or use as a vehicle) the Odic force released in the blood sacrifice. Note that voodoo and satanic cults know the power of blood spiritually speaking, so use animals and sometimes humans as offerings. The whole culture of vampirism is based on this need for blood.

Whether the Jewish priests were working with spirits (of whatever nature) in their sacrificial system is open to conjecture, since most assume a holy and good 'God' would employ only angelics and the like, yet nonetheless....It still stands that repentance and right doing (righteousness) is what avails, while the killing or bloodshed of animals, much less a human (whether demi-god or divine) is unnecessary, unless those acts can transform one's conscience and effect right doing. Apart from actual contact with blood to effect some spiritual transfer, it appears as a magical token whose effect is 'imagined'.

As we've covered before, blood has chemical and symbolic value figuratively, but is not necessarily a magical substance beyond its material import in the body, whose release is upon death. It is the dying of the lower nature(ego) and assuming the higher one (pure spirit) that is the true sacrifice, the surrendering of ones body, mind, will, spirit to God.

The Gospel of the Nazirenes (sharing a more Essene/vegetarian view of Jesus) has Jesus agreeing in the ineptness of blood-sacrifice -

1.Yeshua was teaching His disciples in the outer court of the temple and one of them said to Him, "Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offerings of the laws take away sin?"

2.And Yeshua answered, "No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin. For how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation."

3."The priests indeed receive such offerings as a reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against (1997 "that which they believe to be) the Law of Moses; but for sins against the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment."

4.Is it not written in the prophets, "Put your blood sacrifices to your burnt offerings, and away with them, and cease from the eating flesh. I did not speak to your fathers nor commanded them, concerning these things, when I brought them out of Egypt. But this thing I commanded saying,

5."Obey my voice and walk in the ways that I have commanded you, and you will be my people, and it shall be well with you. But they did not listen, nor inclined their ear."

6."And what doth the eternal command you, but to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God? Is it not written that in the beginning God ordained the fruits of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh?"

7."But they have made the house of prayer a den of thieves, and for the oblation with incense, they have polluted my altars with blood, and eaten of the flesh of the slain."

8."But I say to you, shed no innocent blood nor eat flesh. Walk upright, love mercy, and do justly, and your days shall be long in the land."

-Gospel of the Nazirenes ch. 33

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The ub is fiction - made up. It's a con game and scam.

You have not taken my challenge in proving that with the reasonable terms I provided, a golden opportunity I would say in actually proving your assertions. You have nothing but bare assertions, your ignorance of the text makes your position even more incredulous.

Remember, the first 5 papers on God. Again, if you have the intellectual honesty and fortitude to engage the material seriously, you'll man up to the challenge. It's not that difficult. Otherwise you're just a troll here. You have a choice between courage and cowardice.

pj

Letsargue

The Holy Bible is 100% true. You don't understand or like parts of the Bible, but it's TRUE.

SOO You Say also!! - with No Knowledge either!!!!

IF You Are Right there, -- then you are WRONG!!! -- Is this Right or Wrong:>>??? ---- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))??

What about this:>>- (( Genesis 1:2 KJV )), - Is that Right or Wrong??

God said there is none who understands or seeks after God!!! - AND That the earth was NOT THERE, IT was VOID!!!

( NOW Smarter than GOD ) - tell us with YOUR LIES that you are a ( CHRISTIAN ) if GOD Says there IS NONE - No Not ONE!!!!

Who is the Liar - You or GOD??? - One of You Are!!! - You're just talking from your GUT!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
truth exists wherever you find it......

truth exists wherever you find it......

The problem is you cannot prove it. It like most other religious texts written by men are not perfect, inerrant or final in their revelation. The UB as well does not claim inerrancy or finality of truth, since when man is ready a new dispensation of revelation will come augmenting and enhancing the previous one, although the UB as the 5th epochal revelation to the planet is assumed to hold as a guide for a millennia perhaps. One can only speculate a 6th epochal revelation unless Jesus returns before then.

pj

Letsargue

You have not taken my challenge in proving that with the reasonable terms I provided, a golden opportunity I would say in actually proving your assertions. You have nothing but bare assertions, your ignorance of the text makes your position even more incredulous.

Remember, the first 5 papers on God. Again, if you have the intellectual honesty and fortitude to engage the material seriously, you'll man up to the challenge. It's not that difficult. Otherwise you're just a troll here. You have a choice between courage and cowardice.

pj

JUST what are you Proving??!! -- What if I used the Holy Book of "Moby Dick" to prove that God was in America when Moby Dick was written by Inspiration, - prove that wrong with Your BOOKS!!!!

Maybe the Holy Book of "Tom Sawyer"????

OR MAYBE THE BIBLE?????

Paul

journey

The problem is you cannot prove it. It like most other religious texts written by men are not perfect, inerrant or final in their revelation. The UB as well does not claim inerrancy or finality of truth, since when man is ready a new dispensation of revelation will come augmenting and enhancing the previous one, although the UB as the 5th epochal revelation to the planet is assumed to hold as a guide for a millennia perhaps. One can only speculate a 6th epochal revelation unless Jesus returns before then.

pj

The ub is not a revelation of anything, nor does it have anything to do with the True and Living God. At best, the ub is a complete FRAUD and CON GAME.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You might think that you are God and can judge me but God knows my heart, I was reborn in 1985 as a hopeless alcoholic, I have been clean and sober for almost 30 years by faith in a good God and his Son, the creator of the world.

You can explain to God why you feel the need to look down on people.

The "Ignorant" might buy your 'post' but, you can't trick ANY
True Believer into believing you're a member of the "Body of
Christ!" You're a "Cultist" pure and simple!" You've 'rejected'
the truth and accepted a lie! It's easy to see that! Do you
really think you can persuade a true Christian into, denying
the Word of God "The Bible" and placing ALL their faith in
you, Freelight, and the "Uraunchy Book?"

Status
Not open for further replies.