The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear PJ,

So if you're still planning on wading in all of that refuse and feces, it's your life and your soul. I'm really sorry for you badly Paul. How could you throw it all away just because you think you're on the road to Heaven. I don't know what more to tell you, but I keep thinking there's got to be something. I give up and I don't know if God feels the same way. You're the one who's got to make the changes, Paul, not God. Oh well, we started out as friends and we end as friends, but wow, do we disagree!!

Please Step In Here Holy Ghost,

Michael

God's Truth

Hi Michael,

Caino is banned for a few months, so wont be responding anytime soon, - he also may not return again, even after his ban is lifted, and his name turns "green" again. So I will take liberties.

Urantia is the name given by this group of beings, within their system of worlds or cosmic nomenclature. 'Urantia' is simply the cosmological name for our planet Earth. Etymologically defined, Urantia means “our place in the heavens”. - source

At this point, not sure if you're addressing me or Caino, or getting us mixed up? If not, no worries. I'm sure we all use the term 'God' to refer to the Creator, the Universal Father, that divine reality or personality that is true 'Deity'. The papers extend this term to include various orders of divine beings as well, as they are truly 'divine' in nature and origin, just like the word 'elohim' may refer to 'gods' (plural), although the most High God is always The Universal FATHER from a hierarchal perspective.

I don't believe Caino would ever think of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, since a true lover of God would never do or will such a thing.

By what 'criteria' can you prove anything 'fake'? Does that 'criteria' not also apply to your religious belief and its writings? To use the analogy of 'tea',...the presence of 'God' is the 'true drink', the living water,..and that water is available to all who ask for it. Any who have the Spirit of God have life, since the Spirit is the living principle, the divine nature, the life-essence itself, the Christ-life. We can use different terms and nuances to describe the same life-giving spirit.

God is One. Besides this Universal One there is no other....being omnipresent.

Not having read what the papers even speak of Jesus (have you?), how could you make such a judgment?

Part 4 - Life and Teachings of Jesus

Speaking for myself here, since I draw from the Infinite itself and live in a Spirit-domain that has no dimensional barriers, I can go anywhere in the cosmos, and learn/study/explore any and all religious and philosophical teachings. I don't know where you get that anyone is 'bound' to the UB, unless one has claimed it is the one and only religious book or 'word of God' that exists,...kinda like some other religious fundamentalists out there (hint hint). Caino will have to speak for himself, but as shared before, his faith in the papers would be more in a fundamentalist vein than mine, since I'm an eclectic.

Truth is truth, wherever it is found or can be 'related', thru whatever symbols or conceptual frames. Language is 'figurative'.

Your 'version' you mean :)

Devout UB readers are happy to be Jesusonians. - they would be a more in the line of 'progressive-liberal-christians'. All of the traditional 'Christian' values, ethics, morals are upheld prolifically in the papers....and more.

I had to get a chuckle of the bold above. Come on Michael. that's funny. As far as the horrendous and illogical belief of souls burning in hellfire forever (eternal conscious torment = ECT),...I've treated that here.

Always nice to chat :)

pj

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

God's Truth

Doesn't matter the word is still to be digested inwardly, seeing the historical validity of the claims made by bible babblers has no foundational majority to boast the literal bloody lie, your position is limp if you get my drift.

Real blood had to be shed.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

Letsargue

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

AAAGHHHHH Lets SEE!!! - Do You Remember which Gospel Paul - "PREACHED" - to YOU???

Do you all still say you go by what God SAYS, or Must you change what God says just a little so it will Fit your LIES???

What did GOD Say?????

Paul

God's Truth

AAAGHHHHH Lets SEE!!! - Do You Remember which Gospel Paul - "PREACHED" - to YOU???

Do you all still say you go by what God SAYS, or Must you change what God says just a little so it will Fit your LIES???

What did GOD Say?????

Paul

I only believe in God's Truth.

I do not do as you say.

You blasphemy against Apostle Paul.

You speak lies about me.

Letsargue

I only believe in God's Truth.

I do not do as you say.

You blasphemy against Apostle Paul.

You speak lies about me.

YOU Referred that Paul ( "Preached" ) To You - by Using the Scripture that said Paul Preached to Them. - You cannot deny That!!

There is nothing Paul ever wrote that is For YOU, ( Nothing )!!!!!

Paul

God's Truth

Hi Michael,

Caino is banned for a few months, so wont be responding anytime soon, - he also may not return again, even after his ban is lifted, and his name turns "green" again. So I will take liberties.

Urantia is the name given by this group of beings, within their system of worlds or cosmic nomenclature. 'Urantia' is simply the cosmological name for our planet Earth. Etymologically defined, Urantia means “our place in the heavens”. - source

At this point, not sure if you're addressing me or Caino, or getting us mixed up? If not, no worries. I'm sure we all use the term 'God' to refer to the Creator, the Universal Father, that divine reality or personality that is true 'Deity'. The papers extend this term to include various orders of divine beings as well, as they are truly 'divine' in nature and origin, just like the word 'elohim' may refer to 'gods' (plural), although the most High God is always The Universal FATHER from a hierarchal perspective.

I don't believe Caino would ever think of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, since a true lover of God would never do or will such a thing.

By what 'criteria' can you prove anything 'fake'? Does that 'criteria' not also apply to your religious belief and its writings? To use the analogy of 'tea',...the presence of 'God' is the 'true drink', the living water,..and that water is available to all who ask for it. Any who have the Spirit of God have life, since the Spirit is the living principle, the divine nature, the life-essence itself, the Christ-life. We can use different terms and nuances to describe the same life-giving spirit.

God is One. Besides this Universal One there is no other....being omnipresent.

Not having read what the papers even speak of Jesus (have you?), how could you make such a judgment?

Part 4 - Life and Teachings of Jesus

Speaking for myself here, since I draw from the Infinite itself and live in a Spirit-domain that has no dimensional barriers, I can go anywhere in the cosmos, and learn/study/explore any and all religious and philosophical teachings. I don't know where you get that anyone is 'bound' to the UB, unless one has claimed it is the one and only religious book or 'word of God' that exists,...kinda like some other religious fundamentalists out there (hint hint). Caino will have to speak for himself, but as shared before, his faith in the papers would be more in a fundamentalist vein than mine, since I'm an eclectic.

Truth is truth, wherever it is found or can be 'related', thru whatever symbols or conceptual frames. Language is 'figurative'.

Your 'version' you mean :)

Devout UB readers are happy to be Jesusonians. - they would be a more in the line of 'progressive-liberal-christians'. All of the traditional 'Christian' values, ethics, morals are upheld prolifically in the papers....and more.

I had to get a chuckle of the bold above. Come on Michael. that's funny. As far as the horrendous and illogical belief of souls burning in hellfire forever (eternal conscious torment = ECT),...I've treated that here.

Always nice to chat :)

pj

Caino said things he knew were offensive to those who believed in the Holy Scriptures.

He chooses to believe in another gospel. That is how this other gospel teaches him to speak against the written Word.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Caino, Freelight, and Letsargue have one foot in reality and the other foot in the "Twilight Zone"

Your attempt at being gracious here is much too charitable in light of the gravity of the topic.

Their "one foot" isn't even on a banana peel. It's right where the "other foot" is.

Cue Rod Serling's monologue...

Letsargue

Calm down and explain your false beliefs.

OK!!!!

ONLY The Christian does and Will Believe "Everything" / "EVERYTHING" God says!! And "Nothing" else!!!

You call yourself a "Christian", - and I can show you things you cannot believe - ALL Day Long.

You curse these people for not believing God, when You don't EITHER, Just as much or MORE!!

Genesis 1:2 KJV -- Romans 3:10-13 KJV

You cannot have "Faith" in what God says in either of those, and that is Just - touching on your disbelief IN Christ which Is the Word of God in the Flesh OF the Body of Christ!!!

Paul

God's Truth

OK!!!!

ONLY The Christian does and Will Believe "Everything" / "EVERYTHING" God says!! And "Nothing" else!!!

You call yourself a "Christian", - and I can show you things you cannot believe - ALL Day Long.

You curse these people for not believing God, when You don't EITHER, Just as much or MORE!!
I do not curse people.
Genesis 1:2 KJV -- Romans 3:10-13 KJV

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

You cannot have "Faith" in what God says in either of those, and that is Just - touching on your disbelief IN Christ which Is the Word of God in the Flesh OF the Body of Christ!!!

Paul
Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In Acts 26:17 Jesus tells Paul he is sending him to the Jews and Gentiles to OPEN THEIR EYES and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. How do you think Paul is going to open the eyes of the Jews and the Gentiles? Remember, faith comes from hearing the word, and Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Paul is going to open their eyes by preaching to them.

Read what Paul says in Romans 16:25-27. Now to him who is able to ESTABLISH YOU BY MY GOSPEL AND THE PROCLAMATION OF JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and MADE KNOWN THROUGH THE PROPHETIC WRITINGS by the command of the eternal God, SO THAT ALL NATIONS MIGHT BELIEVE AND OBEY HIM–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Paul says that God made the prophetic writings known so that all nations might believe and obey. So again, the word of God tells us that faith comes from hearing. Here are more scriptures that explain how we have to HEAR the message that saves: Acts 8:31: 10:14; 11:14; 16:31; John 9:36; Ephesians 1:13; 4:21; Titus 1:3; Colossians 1:5; 1:23.

Letsargue

I do not curse people.

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In Acts 26:17 Jesus tells Paul he is sending him to the Jews and Gentiles to OPEN THEIR EYES and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. How do you think Paul is going to open the eyes of the Jews and the Gentiles? Remember, faith comes from hearing the word, and Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Paul is going to open their eyes by preaching to them.

Read what Paul says in Romans 16:25-27. Now to him who is able to ESTABLISH YOU BY MY GOSPEL AND THE PROCLAMATION OF JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and MADE KNOWN THROUGH THE PROPHETIC WRITINGS by the command of the eternal God, SO THAT ALL NATIONS MIGHT BELIEVE AND OBEY HIM–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Paul says that God made the prophetic writings known so that all nations might believe and obey. So again, the word of God tells us that faith comes from hearing. Here are more scriptures that explain how we have to HEAR the message that saves: Acts 8:31: 10:14; 11:14; 16:31; John 9:36; Ephesians 1:13; 4:21; Titus 1:3; Colossians 1:5; 1:23.

You are applying ALL that TO You and Your ~faith, when none of that is to you and your disbelief in God's Word to - "THEM", and NOT To You!!!
SOO, continue calling these people nonbelievers; -- Fine!!! -- I just showed who you ARE, and you will never look in the Glass and say what God said about You ALL in that carnal "World" -- (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV )) -- "Now WE SEE through the Glass "Darkly"!! ---- Darkly means You do not SEE Anything at all!! But don't believe GOD, Just Have ~faith in your ~greater wisdom than God's!!!!

Take it or leave it!! -- I AM DONE There!!!! - This is their Thread!!

Paul

God's Truth

You are applying ALL that TO You and Your ~faith, when none of that is to you and your disbelief in God's Word to - "THEM", and NOT To You!!!
SOO, continue calling these people nonbelievers; -- Fine!!! -- I just showed who you ARE, and you will never look in the Glass and say what God said about You ALL in that carnal "World" -- (( 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV )) -- "Now WE SEE through the Glass "Darkly"!! ---- Darkly means You do not SEE Anything at all!! But don't believe GOD, Just Have ~faith in your ~greater wisdom than God's!!!!

Paul

You are not right in the head and heart.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul

You, my fine feathered friend are a complete incoherent madman! Hope that doesn't offend you? However, you have to face the fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.