Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Abba Father...............

Abba Father...............

Thank You!!

Paul -- 090514

You're welcome.

Appreciation of truth is of the soul re-cognizing its origin from God, as 'Our Father', and in the correlating re-cognition of we being brothers and sisters of One Heavenly Father.

The 'good news' of the kingdom is grounded and realized in this truth.....the Fatherhood of God & brotherhood of man.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Continued learning...............

Continued learning...............

Jesus died for us. Your other teachers did not.

That's a matter of belief, assumption and definition,...just what this 'death' could accomplish for another. We've treated the blood-atonement doctrine and found it wanting, insufficient and mis-taken. Jesus led the way by example in his own self-surrender to God, and calls us to follow, as being what is a 'true sacrifice' of the ego, to the higher call and divine will of Spirit.

God is a jealous God.

What matters is how this is assumed or defined. Is true love ever jealous? How much of human jealousy could we equate to God who is above human terms or descriptions?

He does not want you to worship other gods, who are not really gods, but demons.

Well, naturally.....'Real God' would prefer you accept what is true....surrender to it, since it alone is real, the essence of what alone has value. Surrender to 'God' is the Way. There is no other.

Right now, and in all eternity, from moment to moment....'God' is the only reality being. God is One. God is All. There is only God. One Alone. (pure Spirit, Consciousness, Energy, Light, Love, Intelligence). One omnipresent reality reigns forever. This is reality recognized from a view of 'non-duality', since All is One.

In a cosmos of varied creation and free-will beings (the realm of duality, multiplicity), choices and dispositions towards good or evil,...make 'angels' or 'demons' out of men and spirits. Fallen angels are another subject, as the papers cover the Lucifer Rebellion in depth.

pj

Letsargue

That's a matter of belief, assumption and definition,...just what this 'death' could accomplish for another. We've treated the blood-atonement doctrine and found it wanting, insufficient and mis-taken. Jesus led the way by example in his own self-surrender to God, and calls us to follow, as being what is a 'true sacrifice' of the ego, to the higher call and divine will of Spirit.

What matters is how this is assumed or defined. Is true love ever jealous? How much of human jealousy could we equate to God who is above human terms or descriptions?

Well, naturally.....'Real God' would prefer you accept what is true....surrender to it, since it alone is real, the essence of what alone has value. Surrender to 'God' is the Way. There is no other.

Right now, and in all eternity, from moment to moment....'God' is the only reality being. God is One. God is All. There is only God. One Alone. (pure Spirit, Consciousness, Energy, Light, Love, Intelligence). One omnipresent reality reigns forever. This is reality recognized from a view of 'non-duality', since All is One.

In a cosmos of varied creation and free-will beings (the realm of duality, multiplicity), choices and dispositions towards good or evil,...make 'angels' or 'demons' out of men and spirits. Fallen angels are another subject, as the papers cover the Lucifer Rebellion in depth.

pj

YES, and God Knew that ONLY A Few would ever Follow Him. That was the purpose of the "Narrow - and Wide" roads. God didn't change the Broad Way, He just "GAVE" / "Gracefully" Laid Himself down as the PATH; - the only other Holy "WAY". - ( "Follow Me" ).

Jesus giving Himself for the "Lost" is over stating Jesus' Grace. He actually gave Himself that the "Good and Honest Hearts" might have a "WAY" out from among the Foolish. He just says it, if one looks for the Whole Truth of it. Didn't God KNOW that the Foolish Evil would Never trust in anyone other than themselves?

Zeke

How do you think that scripture nullifies the scripture that says God is a jealous God, and tells us we cannot worship demons?

By not taking it literal unless you want to follow the left brained ego driven religious denominations.

God's Truth

It is not an assumption. It is the truth. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world.
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
You have to trust God, it is clear that you do not.
Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
Exodus 34:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 6:15 for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.

God's Truth

The letter kills and the spirit gives life and liberty.

The letter is about the Old Testament law written on stone. What do you think it means? I know you do not think the right way about it, because you are trying to use scripture against me.

Zeke

The letter is about the Old Testament law written on stone. What do you think it means? I know you do not think the right way about it, because you are trying to use scripture against me.

The new is written on the heart a place no man can see with the two eyes (thieves) on each side of the peniel gland in your temple, the eye you see spiritually with, when taken literal it is a book of spells (veils) that produce emotional animals instead of beings of light that need no labels based on religious training the walking dead from birth to grave.

God's Truth

The new is written on the heart a place no man can see with the two eyes (thieves) on each side of the peniel gland in your temple, the eye you see spiritually with, when taken literal it is a book of spells (veils) that produce emotional animals instead of beings of light that need no labels based on religious training the walking dead from birth to grave.

Paul is not putting down his writings, his letters. Paul is not putting down the written Word of God. You would not even know what God's word is if it were not for the written Word.

Paul is saying the old law that was written in stone put people to death. It was law to put people to death after certain sins.

Zeke

Paul is not putting down his writings, his letters. Paul is not putting down the written Word of God. You would not even know what God's word is if it were not for the written Word.

Paul is saying the old law that was written in stone put people to death. It was law to put people to death after certain sins.

The spirit needs no written words to speak to the heart, the spell on you by that written illusion is the reason you are trying to defend a blood sacrifice that was only a figurative allegory for the spirit truth hidden behind it. No other human being, a fractal of the Source that we all come from had to die for you, the divisional position caused by religious intolerant and twisting the symbols into reality is ending.

Every time you read about Tabernacle or Temple in the bible it is speaking of a human temple, the literal always crumbles into ruin along with the dogma behind it.

God's Truth

The spirit needs no written words to speak to the heart, the spell on you by that written illusion is the reason you are trying to defend a blood sacrifice that was only a figurative allegory for the spirit truth hidden behind it. No other human being, a fractal of the Source that we all come from had to die for you, the divisional position caused by religious intolerant and twisting the symbols into reality is ending.

Every time you read about Tabernacle or Temple in the bible it is speaking of a human temple, the literal always crumbles into ruin along with the dogma behind it.

You are speaking against God's Truth.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

In your allegory, what does it mean that one of the eyes (thieves) interacted with the pineal gland in some manner of repentance or recognition?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

The problem with this Hegelian allegorical view is that even the allegory was written down. You're referring to it regularly as the foundation for allegory, so how would you know it doesn't have a spell upon you?

How can you claim scripture as valid allegory? It's still foundational to your "interpretation", or whatever we'd have to label to your preference.

And the religious intolerance is fostered by the slave-masters, imposed UPON the slaves and perpetuated by keeping them from coming out of the system that's been corrupted.

You act as if only Christians are slaves, when the entire mindless dumbed-down pagan culture is thronging slavery as well. You've been a bit myopic in examining this.

The ONLY way to come out is to have the human hypostasis become partaker of God's divine hypostasis by putting on the prosopon of Christ by the hypostasis of faith. In it's literality, that's not physical at all.

The enslavement of Christians has been to get them to make everything about "doing to be" rather than "being to do". They're living below their inheritance.

But you're still an untranslated human hypostasis. The hypostasis of faith hasn't come to translate you. You're the one still imprisoned in this body which is influencing your mind.

I'm already seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus... NOW. I live and move and have my being IN CHRIST. This old prosopon is a corpse that just tethers me here while I yet have breath in it as physical life. But I don't walk by sight.

You're not the one who has the truth of the pineal gland and the eyes. You're the one following the slave-masters' installed dilution of the truth.

Your pineal gland is calcified and you're walking by sight, not faith. Your hypostasis is still conformed to a false rhema, and so is your prosopon which must follow suit.

If you're not already translated beyond the cosmos, you're done. You're a slave they've allowed to think he's escaped. God have mercy on you in your willful ignorance.

Last edited:

Letsargue

WWOOWWWW!!! - How can You Possibly say That??? - ( IT'S what God said )!!!! And you all say You Believe God????? - And are Christians for it!!! - You Just changed what GOD Said!!! You gave God three Legs!!!!! - God is the Word You ~know. - God is the SPIRIT Of IT, God Is Not the "Letter" of the Scriptures.

I cannot see how you all can call yourselves Christians and cannot "TRUST" in what GOD SAYS, It's what God says, NOT What You can CHANGE It to!!!!
BOY!!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

Believe what God says. Stop trying to justify ways to go against God.

I'd Talk, - but I'm not YOU!!! -- You Change what God says just to win your side of your lying argument, - And accuse Him??? - That's why no one can discuss ((( Anything! ))) with you all. - None of you will Hold to what your own (( "GOD" )) Says!!!!

Yes, I'm Gone!!!!!

Paul

God's Truth

WWOOWWWW!!! - How can You Possibly say That??? - ( IT'S what God said )!!!! And you all say You Believe God????? - And are Christians for it!!! - You Just changed what GOD Said!!! You gave God three Legs!!!!! - God is the Word You ~know. - God is the SPIRIT Of IT, God Is Not the "Letter" of the Scriptures.

I cannot see how you all can call yourselves Christians and cannot "TRUST" in what GOD SAYS, It's what God says, NOT What You can CHANGE It to!!!!
BOY!!!!!

Paul

You sound like a demon possessed person.

Sandycane

BOY!!!!!

Paul
The honest ones don't call themselves Christians... because they are not.

Last edited:

Letsargue

You sound like a demon possessed person.

That's ALL You can do!!

Here - the Atheists are the Honest ONES - The so called "christians"! - won't go by their own GOD'S Sayings in order to Prove anything of their god!!! - If your god is Truth, why do you have to change what he says; - That's dishonest!!!!

UUUUHHHHH!! - There's no need fooling with any of You holy people!!!!
Gone AGAIN!!!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.