ECT The Land Promise the LORD Gave To David

SaulToPaul 2

So let's see, now the New Butchered Version of Hebrews contains:

1, some verses Christians can enjoy
2, some verses only Jewish Christians can enjoy (but the list is secret knowledge to RD, STP, JohnW, Tam etc)
3, some verses only Gentile Christians can " " " " "
4, some verses that are on PERMANENT IGNORE. One of these is the critical 8:5 (Ex 25:40) because it is the vital link to Col 2:17 (dealing with neo-Judaism there) and of course to Gal 4:1-19 in which 'Christ formed in you (plural)' means the child-trainer 'Christ' for the age of childhood is gone and the real Christ here here.

If the land promise is no swallowed up by what happened through the resurrection, why doesn't Paul mention something essential about the land somewhere, sometime? If it was 'off the record' in Acts 13, what is the heat of the conflict?

I notice you have not answered what is the conflict between Christian Gospel faith and Judaism in that other thread. You just post giggles and huhs because the whole thing is just trivial to you.

The context of Acts 13 is clear. The promise is singular.
Making things up out of thin air about God's Word is satanic. You should quit.

SaulToPaul 2

I notice you have not answered what is the conflict between Christian Gospel faith and Judaism in that other thread. You just post giggles and huhs because the whole thing is just trivial to you.

Talk about the scripture and I will address you. I am not interested in the ideas you've gotten from the dusty books in your library.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel in the New Covenant period is the Israel redeemed in Christ of Luke 1: 68-69, the spiritual house in I Peter 2: 5 and the chosen generation,royal priesthood, holy nation (or people) and peculiar people of I Peter 2: 9. Israel in the New Covenant is also seen in Galatians 6: 15-16 as the new creatures in Christ Jesus and the Israel of God,as contrasted to the children of the flesh of the bloodline who are not the children of God in Romans 9: 8.

Yep.

LA

Interplanner

Talk about the scripture and I will address you. I am not interested in the ideas you've gotten from the dusty books in your library.

lol, I did not get the idea of a conflict between the aposles and Judaism from 'dusty books'. Are you really that ignorant of what is going on in the narrative of Acts?

SaulToPaul 2

lol, I did not get the idea of a conflict between the aposles and Judaism from 'dusty books'. Are you really that ignorant of what is going on in the narrative of Acts?

The words you use are not biblical words, they're stolen from your dusty books.
Example: The Messianic Enterprise

It's a dead giveaway that the ratio of Bible study to Commentaries for you is 1/10.

Interplanner

The words you use are not biblical words, they're stolen from your dusty books.
Example: The Messianic Enterprise

It's a dead giveaway that the ratio of Bible study to Commentaries for you is 1/10.

There is nothing wrong with that word. Christ used market language all the time talking about his kingdom: managers, worksites, etc. Just another foolish evasion so you don't have to answer questions that define the conflict between Judaism and the Christians in Acts 2+.

Because you can't without getting stuck.

Danoh

The only conflict in Acts 2 is the same continuation of the Old Testament conflict between Believing; Messianic Judaism, and apostate; unbelieving Judaism.

As in the conflict between the two as depicted, say, in Acts 2's "this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel" and "these men are filled with new wine" Acts 2:13, 16.

Said conflict of which continues to play out throughout Early Acts.

Until the salvation of Unbelieving Judaism's chief sinner against Messianic Judaism: Saul of Tarsus (also known as Paul) 1 Tim. 1:23, 15; Acts 21:39; 22:4; 13:9.

After which, Unbelieving Judaism continues to keep full the very sin for which God turned from them in His wrath; Unbelieving Judaism now persecuting the Apostle of the Gentiles, Acts 7: 54-60; 13:45-46; 1 Thess. 2: 14-16; Rom. 11:13.

Said Apostle the headquarters of which became Antioch for a time; the Believers of which were the first to be called Christians, Acts 11:26.

Interplanner

There is nothing wrong with that word. Christ used market language all the time talking about his kingdom: managers, worksites, etc. Just another foolish evasion so you don't have to answer questions that define the conflict between Judaism and the Christians in Acts 2+.

Because you can't without getting stuck.

The same questions come up at the end of Acts. As you know, like the gospel accounts, the main character ministers around the region and then comes to Jerusalem, where he is put on trial--about the same Messiah. And 'crucified' but that is a 'victory' for Paul because it gets him to an audience with Caesar.

There is no confirmation of your land promise at the end of Acts either because that which Israel was awaiting has come, says Paul in the hearing transcribed in ch 26.