ECT The Land Promise the LORD Gave To David

Interplanner

trouble, hardhip, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril, sword, considered a sacrificial sheep each day...

those are the things of v37, not what 2P2P tells us.

Interplanner

why on earth would Christ have told them they were going to all nations, only to turn around and affirm something about a theocracy for Israel, only to turn again and tell them they would get power to preach to all nations?

Keep your confusion to yourself; it is juvenile.

Right Divider

Body part
why on earth would Christ have told them they were going to all nations, only to turn around and affirm something about a theocracy for Israel, only to turn again and tell them they would get power to preach to all nations?

Keep your confusion to yourself; it is juvenile.
Going to all nations does NOT mean that the Gentiles had the SAME position as God's chosen people.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Was God showing favoritism when He CHOSE Israel and separated THEM from the other people on the earth?

You're the one that needs to get some spirit first and then some spiritual maturity.

God chose Christians as His people- that's the binding law of Judaism., to believe in your own Messiah.

Sorry you don't see that- you want to deny the verses that outright nullify the blood lineage of David and extend God's favor to all men who believe; adopt as blood even :plain:

Interplanner

Was God showing favoritism when He CHOSE Israel and separated THEM from the other people on the earth?

You're the one that needs to get some spirit first and then some spiritual maturity.

then why RD a couple weeks ago did you blow up at me about the person in Religion who said that a certain Ezek text about coming out of graves was actually supposed to mean coming back from the nations to the land of Israel? You should have lapped it up and told me 'he's exactly right.' Your 'spiritual' meaning is favoritism! Spirituality is to fix yourself to the land of Israel. You have no use for what Paul preached or how he said things were fulfilled.

You are totally confusing.

Right Divider

Body part
then why RD a couple weeks ago did you blow up at me about the person in Religion who said that a certain Ezek text about coming out of graves was actually supposed to mean coming back from the nations to the land of Israel? You should have lapped it up and told me 'he's exactly right.' Your 'spiritual' meaning is favoritism! Spirituality is to fix yourself to the land of Israel. You have no use for what Paul preached or how he said things were fulfilled.

You are totally confusing.
No, you are just confused about what was being said.

The fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 is in the future when God restores Israel. It's really simple.... probably too simple for you to understand.

Ezek 37:12-14 (KJV)
(37:12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (37:13) And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, (37:14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

It's still going to happen. God does not lie.

Danoh

Good question...

At which point, you got up with the error of "let me see what (this or that) writer of (the traditions of men parroting the traditions of men) might have to say..."

Yours is NOT Bible study.

YOU think it is.

Yours is study "about" from your endless books "about."

Even the late, still great, Stanislavski, cautioned the actor preparing for a role of the need to be careful not allow him or herself to be blinded in his interpretation of a role by that of previous actors' interpretation of said role.

It is not that you are a bookworm.

I'm one myself (I know, I know; you have rendered yourself incapable of hearing that I am one also).

Heck, I got that "about" what Stanislavski said, out of a book "about" his system, by him.

It is that you haven't any objectivity.

Good question on your part; but lousy sourcing method in search of an answer...on your part.

Your OVER reliance on THEIR reasoning.

Scripture in light of sound study principles first...and for a time.

Then...maybe...the books about.

Interplanner

No, you are just confused about what was being said.

The fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 is in the future when God restores Israel. It's really simple.... probably too simple for you to understand.

Ezek 37:12-14 (KJV)
(37:12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (37:13) And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, (37:14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

It's still going to happen. God does not lie.

He didn't, and that's not going to happen. The apostles explained that what was promised was fulfilled in Christ.
The places in Romans that deal with whether God's word has 'failed' never resolve it in the land promise: 3:3, 9A.
Because it is by faith that people are in Christ and Christ is where the promises are fulfilled. That (Christ) is spiritual wisdom, understanding and truth.

Right Divider

Body part
He didn't, and that's not going to happen.
God says that it will happen and you say that it won't. I'll stick with God.

The apostles explained that what was promised was fulfilled in Christ.
You keep making this false claim.

The places in Romans that deal with whether God's word has 'failed' never resolve it in the land promise: 3:3, 9A.
The apostle of the Gentiles was not trying to confirm all of the promises made to Israel. That is part of your utter confusion.

Because it is by faith that people are in Christ and Christ is where the promises are fulfilled. That (Christ) is spiritual wisdom, understanding and truth.
No, that is a fairly tale invented by people that refuse to believe the entirety of God's Word.