The "L" in TULIP Means that Jesus is NOT Lord

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I'll provide the usual Calvinist response to this point.

"Pate, if Christ really did die for the WHOLE world - for ALL men without distinction or exception - how is it that many are still not saved? That means you think God wasted the blood of His Son."

Just getting it out of the way.

Now if we could get those cat pajamas out of the way.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Now tell us about Pharoh. How God did not really harden pharaoh's heart. How God did not really kill all those children.

That was in the first century wasn't it grandma?

How about you kitty kat? Was it the first century?

Do we have any choir boys who would like to speak up?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is what these boyz want you to see

Have you ever looked at a picture of John Wesley? Well he had curly long blonde hair. You might say that this thread is about little grannyPate and the three bears, (popes). In this case that would be

GrannyPate and the three kittens who have lost their mittens and don't know what to do.

Don't worry grannyPate, the other John won't sell us down the river. We don't care what God decides. All Calvinists are yes men when it comes to God. There is not a kitten or a choirboy in the batch.

Robert Pate

Banned
Here is some news for you people

The Law is not God's master.

God never has and never will violate his Holy, righteous law.

God's law is a picture of his nature and character. He is holy beyond human comprehension.

You will see just how holy he is in the judgment.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
God never has and never will violate his Holy, righteous law.

God's law is a picture of his nature and character. He is holy beyond human comprehension.

You will see just how holy he is in the judgment.

The law says that the soul that sinneth shall surely die. These kooky threads of yours defiantly contain your soul. I'm ok with the law taking action here. Sooner would be preferable. And believe me I would love love love to see it.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You two are not going to get off so easy.

What about pharaoh in the first century?

What is your answer big shots?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What happens big shots is that the pharaoh and the Egyptian first born were not part of the atonement. It was limited to the house of Israel.

Say it isn't so or admit that the atonement is limited.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Passover is a working example of Limited Atonement in action, real life. It ain't no book worm stuff.

Now it's your turn big shots.

Give us your working example of unlimited atonement in action.

Show me one example and I will eat the entire bible.

Robert Pate

Banned
The law says that the soul that sinneth shall surely die. These kooky threads of yours defiantly contain your soul. I'm ok with the law taking action here. Sooner would be preferable. And believe me I would love love love to see it.

My spirtual soul is hid with Christ in God, Colossians 3:3.

I am afraid that your soul is under the judgment of God, Colossians 3:6.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Passover is a working example of Limited Atonement in action, real life. It ain't no book worm stuff.

Now it's your turn big shots.

Give us your working example of unlimited atonement in action.

Show me one example and I will eat the entire bible.

I will give you 1 John 2:2.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I will give you 1 John 2:2.

First God hardened pharoh's heart. Then God sent in the Passover. Then God drowned pharaoh at the bottom of the Red Sea.

What have you got? Ah. The Webster dictionary. Case closed. You got nothing book worm.