The Key to Understanding and Believing the Gospel

beloved57

You misunderstood the very word of God. Anyone who believes in the Lord has the holy spirit and is protected from the power of sin.

GAL 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God

we belong to the Lord and how is that unstable. You are attached with men's teaching and twisting the gospel.. you misunderstood the very word of God.

Tell me.. if Jesus commanded the apostles to go and make disciples of all nations and baptize them in the name of the father, son and holy ghost... did Peter obey the Lord's command?

MAT 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

and Peter baptize in a single name Jesus Christ because the apostles knew that He is the Holy One of Israel, the Messiah, the one to come who frees everyone who believes from the power of sin.. the wickedness of this world..

ACTS 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

You don't have the wisdom of God you have but teachings of men and that will not save you from the coming wrath. Therefore embrace Him who is to come and who will judge the living and the dead that includes you. Don't you know that the dead will be resurrected on that day and everyone will be ashamed for all the lawless acts we did and all the slavery of sin.

Will not Queen Sheba and Nineveh rise from the dead and will judge the jews in Jesus time?

MAT 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. 42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it

Repent and believe Jesus Christ.. believe in the Lord while he is found for a time will come that the power of the lawless one will come and will try to destroy all the saints of the most high.

Just look at your life and if it is with absolute purity, righteousness and holiness.. unless you become a saint of the Lord you will not see God. Where then is the power of sin... the Lord have freed us from that bondage and we say NO to unrighteous act, wrong belief, the p Iower of lust, wrong doing, the flesh and worldliness, the love of wealth and the likes.

Why then? For we are just passing through.. we as Christians don't belong to this world but to the Lord.
Tulip Truths are the Gospel, if you don't believe that, you don't believe the Gospel!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That shows your apathy towards the Gospel !

bab9b0cf23a1f18d1c117686a5325aac.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
Tulip is the Gospel, you don't believe it, you are in unbelief,that is not good !

Its good for me because your Calvinist God cannot be trusted.

Who can trust in a God that condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which is not their fault.

beloved57

Its good for me because your Calvinist God cannot be trusted.

Who can trust in a God that condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which is not their fault.

You do realize that you are in unbelief don't you ?

Prizebeatz1

I think the key to understanding and believing the gospel is the soul. The traditional interpretation of the scriptures as literal creates more questions than it answers IMO. It makes much more sense when viewed as a metaphor for the eternal part of us.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I think the key to understanding and believing the gospel is the soul. The traditional interpretation of the scriptures as literal creates more questions than it answers imp. It makes much more sense when viewed as a metaphor for the eternal part of us.

I have trouble with that.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is plainly set forth in the scriptures.

I cannot trust in my emotions or in my feelings because I am a sinner.

But I can trust in God's word, the Bible.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
religion is the key to understanding the gospel
it is a body of works developed by our ancestors
and
it has been carefully protected by those with authority
they gave us the bible

False Prophet

Dave Dodo 007 that's who!
there was nothing superhuman about the sage Gotama, who was not distinguished from other men by preaching a saving faith;
LOMAHAṀSA-JĀTAKA

You have to preach a saving faith to get saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
religion is the key to understanding the gospel
it is a body of works developed by our ancestors
and
it has been carefully protected by those with authority
they gave us the bible

Religion confuses the Gospel. There is no Gospel being taught in the organized church or the Catholic church.

Show me one place where it says that Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Religion confuses the Gospel. There is no Gospel being taught in the organized church or the Catholic church.

Show me one place where it says that Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

religion doesn't use a couple of passages
anyone can misrepresent the truth by doing that
we have to test those who try to do that
we are being tested
and
we need to test those who would lead us astray

can you find the word 'test' in your bible?

Prizebeatz1

I have trouble with that.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is plainly set forth in the scriptures.

I cannot trust in my emotions or in my feelings because I am a sinner.

But I can trust in God's word, the Bible.

I had trouble with it at first too. The soul is not an emotion or feeling however. Yes we are sinners but we do not need to identify with our sinfulness when we are aware of the soul as our true identity. Also let us consider which interpretation of the bible we trust. Some interpretations could be more accurate than others.