"The Just (Justified) Shall Live By Faith, " Romans 1:17

genuineoriginal

The Holy Spirit is not guiding you to teach salvation by works, by what a person does!
The Holy Spirit and the Bible both teach that damnation is because of works.
You are so busy trying not to do any good works that you fail to see how your evil works are bringing damnation on you.
Neither does He guide you in your false teaching that denies the saving efficacy of Christ death!
Determinism denies the power of the crucifixion.
You teach that millions for whom Christ died shall wind up in hell lost in their sins in unbelief!
That is good, since that is exactly what the Bible teaches.

genuineoriginal

Even if you could obey Christ perfectly it would not save or justify you. When are you going to believe Paul? Romans 3:10.
Even if you believed Paul perfectly, it would not save or justify you.
When are you going to obey Christ?

2 Corinthians 10:5-6
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.​

God's Truth

Even if you could obey Christ perfectly it would not save or justify you. When are you going to believe Paul? Romans 3:10.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life; his words ARE SPIRIT and LIFE. You will not get that life if you do not do what he says to get to the Father.

Nowhere anywhere does Jesus tell us doing nothing is what saves.

God's Truth

Here Jesus promises us IF YOU are obedient:

Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

John 8:31 [ Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are ]
Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

1 John 2:3 And by this we may know that we know Him--if we obey His commands.

God's Truth

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

beloved57

The Holy Spirit and the Bible both teach that damnation is because of works.
You are so busy trying not to do any good works that you fail to see how your evil works are bringing damnation on you.

Determinism denies the power of the crucifixion.

That is good, since that is exactly what the Bible teaches.

Since when did you believe the scripture? You teach salvation by works also, a damnable heresy!

genuineoriginal

Since when did you believe the scripture?
I have believed the scripture long before you ever heard of me.

You teach salvation by works also, a damnable heresy!
You are mistaken.
I teach damnation by work and salvation by Jesus choosing people that have an active faith, which is what the Bible teaches.

Robert Pate teaches people obligate God to save them through a passive belief.

beloved57 teaches that God just chooses people for salvation randomly and sends the rest into damnation for no reason at all.

beloved57

I have believed the scripture long before you ever heard of me.

You are mistaken.
I teach damnation by work and salvation by Jesus choosing people that have an active faith, which is what the Bible teaches.

Robert Pate teaches people obligate God to save them through a passive belief.

beloved57 teaches that God just chooses people for salvation randomly and sends the rest into damnation for no reason at all.
You don't believe the scripture, nor understand it, for you teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

genuineoriginal

You don't know what the scripture teach about salvation.
Sure I do.

Jude 1:3-5
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.​

beloved57

Sure I do.

Jude 1:3-5
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.​

You quote scripture but don't believe a word of it!