"The Just (Justified) Shall Live By Faith, " Romans 1:17

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture is about being saved in the first place. Do you understand what that means?

Where did you get that idea?

You are good at twisting things. The "WE" are Christians. If "WE" say that we have no sin...

Just like when Paul said, Twice in Romans 7 "Sin that dwells in me" Paul confessed that he was sinner.

God's Truth

Where did you get that idea?

You are good at twisting things. The "WE" are Christians. If "WE" say that we have no sin...

John is explaining how those who want to be saved must admit they are sinners.

He says then the truth is not in us---if the truth is not in you---then you were never saved.

Just like when Paul said, Twice in Romans 7 "Sin that dwells in me" Paul confessed that he was sinner.

The Holy Spirit dwells in Paul after Jesus saved him.

There is GOOD that dwells in Paul.

Paul was speaking of his hopeless condition before he was saved.

Paul was explaining in a very exaggerated way what it was like for one under the law without faith to try to obey the old law.

Robert Pate

Banned
John is explaining how those who want to be saved must admit they are sinners.

He says then the truth is not in us---if the truth is not in you---then you were never saved.

The Holy Spirit dwells in Paul after Jesus saved him.

There is GOOD that dwells in Paul.

Paul was speaking of his hopeless condition before he was saved.

Paul was explaining in a very exaggerated way what it was like for one under the law without faith to try to obey the old law.

Before Paul was saved he was a Pharisee. Pharisees, like you, don't confess that they are sinners.

The work of the Holy Spirit is to convict one of sin. It appears that you don't have the Holy Spirit because you think that you are without sin. As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners.

God's Truth

Before Paul was saved he was a Pharisee. Pharisees, like you, don't confess that they are sinners.

The work of the Holy Spirit is to convict one of sin. It appears that you don't have the Holy Spirit because you think that you are without sin. As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners.

Jesus did not save the Pharisees because they did not obey and repent of their sins.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit I was a sinner and confess and repent.

The scriptures say those in Christ DO NOT CONTINUE TO SIN.

Why are you accusing me and defending sin?

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus did not save the Pharisees because they did not obey and repent of their sins.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit I was a sinner and confess and repent.

The scriptures say those in Christ DO NOT CONTINUE TO SIN.

Why are you accusing me and defending sin?

Because you are deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8. and not teaching the truth.

You are in conflict with the scriptures, the Gospel and justification by faith.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Before Paul was saved he was a Pharisee.

And afterwards he was still a Pharisee.

But when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, “Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee; concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead I am being judged!” (Acts 23:6)​

God's Truth

Because you are deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8. and not teaching the truth.

You are in conflict with the scriptures, the Gospel and justification by faith.

You do not understand that scripture, and in so doing, you deny the other scriptures.

Do not hang onto some falseness you have been entrapped with.

Those who are in Christ DO NOT CONTINUE TO SIN.

Address the truth or continue to be condemned with the rest of the world that does not obey.